Overnight.

Sorry for the very late update. School ends tomorrow and I've been busy with missing work and then Karate after school, trying not to kill my self, being lazy and extremely exhausted. but here's an update. it kinda sucks. I'm in class and people made breakfast on a skillet. By people I mean my classmates. I'm a loner in here. btw do you like the new cover. I squealed when put the finishing touches.

Overnight

"Come again?" He asks. I laugh. "The oldest should be named after my dad, the second should be named after yours, and my baby girl should be named Skylar Gricelda." He smirks. "Why such a long name?" I smack him. He laughs. We fill out the papers and decide on Maximus Odeas, Carter Taylor and Skylar Gricelda Mahone. After my babies and changing they're diapers, I fall asleep, and so does Austin, in the armchair. After two hours of sleep, I'm awaken by crying. I open my eyes, and see Austin holding Skylar but she's not the one who's crying. I get up and am relieved that they have removed the IV. I pick up Max, and start feeding him. I had tried the milk machine, as I've come to call it, earlier, and put the milk I managed to squeeze out into a baby bottle which is now in Austin hands, feeding Skylar.

Austin burps her before setting her down and kissing her forehead. He covers her with the blanket and she squirms. He turns to me and I quickly look away, facing Maximus who's seems to falling asleep as I've finished feeding him. I turn him over, resting his body across my chest, his head on the small rag, just invade he decides to throw up. I look at Austin and he's already staring back at me. I smile and he stands meeting my height and kissing my nose. I giggle.

"What?" I shrug. "You look kinda sexy feeding my kids." I blush and look away as Max burps. I start to set him down, Carter cries. I pick him up and feed him as well. I wince a little and Austin panics. "What's wrong?" I shake my head and let out a deep breath closing my eyes. "We got a hungry one here." He sighs in relief, causing me to laugh.

The next morning I wake up exhausted, but it doesn't stop me from packing everything I have and changing my kids' clothes.

"Go take a shower, Lesley." I shake my head. "I got this you go in there and-"

"I'll take a shower when I get home." He sighs. "When you get home, you're sleeping, right now you shower." I sigh and ignore as he keeps attempting to convince me. After countless minutes of pointless arguing, he succeeds. And as I'm ready to jump in, I hear Jake enter.

Austin.

"Hey, daddy, how's mommy?" I laugh. It feels weird being called that but might as well get used to it. I'm a dad now and I'm not gonna deny it anymore. I don't want to hide it anymore. They're my children and I don't want to hide them like I did to Lesley. I'm gonna say the truth not play it off as a one night stand. It wasn't like that. I'm madly in love with her.

Jake sets down two baby carriers, both blue and Harry comes in with a pink one. I panic. They don't know the truth yet, and he's probably under the impression that-

"I want you to take care of my cousin or I will cut off the source that brought her children into the world," Harry threatens, grasping my shoulder tight. My eyes widen and I nod. His menacing look slides off and turns into a huge grin. "Congratulations!"

I sigh in relief. For a second, I thought I'd die. "Thanks." He nods and leaves.

"So what are the names of the little munchkins?" Asks Jake, adjusting the belts on the carriers. I pick up my daughter and smile, when she gets mad at the small gloves I put on her hands. "This is Skylar Gricelda." I gently set her down in the carrier, like I saw on a YouTube video I saw earlier this morning while Lesley was still sleeping. I strap her in and cover her up in a blanket. Then I go over to one of my little hazel-eyes son and set him down in his carrier, repeating my actions. "This one is Carter Taylor." Named after my dad, God bless him.