So What Are We and Who is He?

NO EDIT!

Burkley and I walk in the hall as he hands me his schedule from his neon yellow and orange backpack. Sorta like Austin's but different color. "Here ya go," he places the white paper with black letters as we make a left turn and the warning bell rings. 30 seconds left. Dang.

"Okay you have-" I pause looking over his schedule and realizing we have almost every class together. My eyes widen, and I smile. "Actually, We have every class together," I grin as my eyes go back to their kind ones. "We'll besides Health. You got speech this year." I chuckle. He groans and places his schedule back in his backpack.

"It can't possibly be that bad," I reason. He laughs. "It is if you have stage fright." I look at his tall figure and giggle. "That makes two of us."

He looks at me, smiling, his dyed blond hair put up in a slight quiff. I can't help but let my hand wonder to his hair, as the last bell rings, indicating that were late. My hand instantly snaps back and I blush. "I-I'm s-sorry. I-I have the tendency to randomly touch guys' hair," I lie, stuttering nervously. He smiles sweetly. I thought he would laughs n say I'm weird, but instead he says, "Go ahead." My eyes widen and he looks at me expectantly. I nod my head, and reach up.

My fingers go through his surprisingly soft hair, my nails softly scratching his scalp. His eyes flutter and he takes his lip between his teeth, biting down. I pass through it a few more time before taking out my hand.

"I like your hair. It's soft," I comment. He laughs and thanks me, grinning contentedly. "You liked that, didn't you?" I ask, fumbling with the now interesting fabric on my shirt.

He chuckles. "Yes, I did. It's relaxing," he replies, as we arrive at our first class. By now the halls are cleared and all the doors are closed. "Don't get used to it." I point out. "This is us," I knock lightly on the door, before the clicking of heels follows. The door snaps open slowly after the turning of the door knob and the English 3 teacher narrows her eyes at us. Even though she is a very beautiful English teacher with light brown hair, emerald eyes, and the image of a Victoria's Secret Model, she still manages to look scary when she sneers.

"You're late, Ms. Foster," she scolds. I shiver. I never liked it when teachers got mad at me. It reminded me of those books that ended with 'dragon lagoon'.

"Um... I-I was-" I start to say, but Burkley cuts me off. "She was helping me find my classes. I'm new here and I got lost. Sorry, it won't happen again," he apologizes, as the teacher's eyes snap to him. Her creepy eyes turn into her normal ones, but then shift back to their creepy state as she eyes Burkley.

"Well, hello..." she trails off, secretly asking for his name. He takes his out his schedule and hands it to her. "I'm Burkley... Burkley Duffield." He answers politely, looking at me, smiling slightly. I blush and look away.

"Please come in, Mr. Duffield. Foster, show him what to do on our assignment assignment from Friday. We're doing the 'Do It Now' that's on the board." She instructs. "Mr. Duffield, take the seat next to Ms. Foster, and here are your papers. Class! This is Burkley Duffield. He's from..."

"Houston." Finishes Burkley. She nods. "Carry on, Mr. Duffield!" She says, handing Burkley his papers. "Mr. Mahone! Do your work and put that down!" She scolds at Austin. I look across the room at Austin's seat, where he is previously seated with Alex and Tyler. A measuring ruler in his hand, placed a bit above Alex's head, ready to smack him. Alex having no idea, just laughs. "Yes , ma'am," he says, putting the ruler down. But not before smacking Alex in the head, causing a loud smacking sound to echo throughout the room. The whole class erupts in laughter as Alex cries out and starts punching Austin playfully.

"Boys!" Snaps the teacher. They sit down, holding in their laughter. I explain to Burkley what to do as she gives us ten more minutes to finish our do it now, before she announces, "Time's up!" We turn in our papers, as Rayne helps her hand out the next assignment.

She gets to our table and smirks. "Well hello, Foster. Who's your friend?" She asks leaning on the table. I laugh and shake my head. "Burkley this is Rayne, Rayne... Burkley."

Burkley nods and says, "Hi." Rayne blushes and says, "Hi," barely audible.

"Ms. Castañeda, please finish passing the papers," commands the teacher. Rayne blushes furiously and continues doing so. "Okay, class. I'm gonna put you all in groups for this assignment." The class erupts in groans. "Ah! Last time I let you all choose groups, Ms. Foster and Ms. Castañeda ended up with bruises all over there body, she says glaring at Jonathan and Tyler, who we decided to team up with in this incident. We were supposed to draw a picture and draw what we see, supposedly it was for imagery but to Rayne and I, it was torture.

I hear stifled laughs a few tables away and next to me but ignore it. "I will call out you're names, and you will team up into groups of four. Ready." She takes our groans and complaints as a sign and starts calling out names.

When she gets to my team, she says, "Lesley, Austin, Alex and Mr. Duffield." My eyes widen and I groan, burying my head in the palms of my hands. "Hey, what's so bad about me?" Asks Burkley.

"It's not you. It's that I'm stuck with three boys, not to mention that I can't stand two of the four top people that I can't stand," I complain, frowning and crossing my arms, as Austin and Alex approach our table. He chuckles and says, "Be nice." As if he's known them his whole life. I glare at him as he smiles, innocently. "Silence, Duffield," I scold.

"Well, hello Ms. Foster. Sup' dawg?" Says Alex to me and the second part to Burkley. "Hey, man."

"I'm Alex, this is Austin." Introduces Alex. I roll my eyes. "Burkley, this is doofus and Godzilla." I say motioning to Alex and Austin. "Doofus and Godzilla, this is Burkley." Burkley laughs and looks at me. "Seriously?" He asks. I nod, smiling.

Austin clears his throat. "Eh' man," says Austin, shaking his hand smiling fakely. "Hey, my sister is in love with you."

"Everyone is," he says, proud of his accomplishment. "How old is she?" He asks, looking at me.

"Seventeen," replies Burkley. Austin looks back at him and smirks. "Does she go here?" Burkley nods and says, "You should meet her."

"Your letting your sister meet this doofus. Bad idea," I protest. Austin looks at me, smiling and handing over the jacket hanging on his shoulder. He is a lifesaver... sometimes.

"Why, Les? Are you j-j-jealous?" He says, stuttering on the j.

"Jealous? Of his sister? With you?" I ask to clarify. I quickly slip off my jacket, and pull on his hoodie, which ends a little under my waist, almost halfway to my bum. He nods smirking and lifting one eyebrow. "Hells no. No offense to your sister," I reassure Burkley. He nods I'm understanding. He smirk grows wider as I change the subject. "So when did you guys move here?" I ask Burkley.

"Saturday. My sister is gonna be in the music video for someone. There's like three celebrities down here so it has to be one of them." My eyes widen in amazement. "Really? That's amazing. What is she? Dancer?" He shakes his head. "She plays the love interest." I squeal. "That is amazing! She must be pretty enough for that!"

He smiles and nods. "But not as pretty as you." My eyes widen and I blush. He chuckles and I hit him. He flinches and says, "Ow!" I grin evilly. "Told you not to get too comfortable, Duffield."

He smirks and I look away, blushing I look at Austin and see that he's tense and furious. Uh-oh. Someone told on his batman boxers. I smirk, still remembering last night, and start a plan to ease him.

"Hey Aussie," I coo. He looks at me, removing his gaze on the window across the room, to me, still in and state of mind. His eyes soften as he sees my calm state, the blush that has disappeared from the cheeks, suddenly appears as he smiles weakly.

I lean in and whisper, "Batman called the cops. He wants to file a restraining order against you. I mean, I would be creeped out too if someone was wearing undergarments with me all over them." I smirk, as he narrows his eyes. "How did you-" he starts in a whisper, but pauses, seeming deep in thought before he blushes, and smirks. "So you do remember?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't I? Batman never shut up about you," I smirk. "Well, Imma have to get revenge on you for that."

"Why?" I ask as a mischievous glint in his eyes, and an evil smirk appears on his tan creamy skin. 'Shut up, stupid conscience!' I mentally yell. I've never felt so scared.

"Ey, guys! Get a pineapple!" Yells Alex. "At least I don't have batman," I pause looking at Austin. "Or Superman, boxers," I smirk, looking at Alex, as he flushes in embarrassment. The bell rings as the teacher says, "Instructions are on your papers. Have a good day." And releases us. I quickly turn to both Austin and Alex and say, "Faster than a speeding bullet... lights out suckers," and sprint out of the room, grabbing Burkley's hand in the process, pulling him out the room with me. We get about a few feet away from the class, before we bend down and catch our breath. I look up as soon as my breathing patterns return to normal and smile as I spot the class number. "Hell, yes! We made it. Fist bump, Robin!" I fist bump in the air and turn to Burkley, who staring at the floor. "Come on, Lex Luthor. We have a meeting to attend. Now let's go before Holly Hills comes by and sees us NOT in class." He furrows his eyebrows. "Who's that?"

I laugh. "That's Vice Principal Athens. And he's coming this way. Sprint," I scold, as we dodge people and make it class. I let go of Burkley, and run to my seat. I catch my breath again and get the urge to pee. Gummy Bears! I don't wanna walk. I walk up to the teacher's desk and ask him, "Hey, sir. May I PLEASE go to the loo?" My physics teacher looks up and studies me, before looking back down are his papers. "Why?" My eyes wide as I start to think of an excuse.

"C-Cause I-I have a-" his eyes snap up to me as he stares waiting for me to say it. "I have girl problems! Do you really want to do this now!" I whisper-yell, partially lying. He smirks, his glasses on the bridge of his nose and his eyes wrinkle at the movement of his face muscles. "Go Ahead, Lesley. And I'm sorry for being pushy," he sarcastically remarks.

"Sarcastic my ass," I mutter under my breath, grabbing the pass he hands me as the bell rings and quickly runout of the room. I look around and find the hall empty. After debating wether I should or shouldn't, I decide to take the long way around to the bathroom. As I then the corner I spot Austin and Alex on front of a classroom, both with small slips of paper in their hands.

"Aight' man, see you in lunch." He dismisses Alex and begins walking. I try to spring past him, with all my NASCAR speed, but fail as he grabs my arm forcing me to look at him.. "We need to talk," he grumbles. I inwardly chuckle. "Who let the dogs out, Austin?" I question his sudden anger.

He tries to hide a smile but I clearly see it. "It's really important so I need you to be serious." His face looks slightly hopeful, as I sigh and nod. "Imma get straight to the point and say it... what are we, Lesley? Really. And if we're something or probably nothing... then what is he?"

•••

I'm sleepy, I'm literally falling asleep. It's 10:26 pm an I'm so sleepy. Anyways. Of you guys wanna see Lesley's out fit, I'll have it posted by tomorrow in the comments of you guys wanna check it out. Oh!

I imagine Burkley Duffield, as Burkley Duffield himself. Look him up he is totes cray-cray hot!

That is embarrassing I'm never saying that again.

Do me 10 comments and I'll post again my loves.

And this is probably late but...

CLIFFHANGER!

Bye loves