Wedding

Hope you like the length of this story.

Wedding

"Alex! You have three FRICKIN minutes to run!" I say as I open the door and barge into the house. Since I left Austin here alone, momma still isn't back, but someone else is. And I almost did a double take, when I saw them sitting on the couches, with Camilla coming from Austin's room. I ignore them and look at the culprit.

1...

He looks at me confused.

2...

His head moves to the side.

3...

He seems deep in though.

Times up...

His eyes widen, when I start walking towards him. "Oh shit." He gets up and runs, and I take a short cut, catching him and jumping on him, causing him to fall. I hear commotion behind me as I turn Alex around and straddle him, pinning his arms down.

"What the fuck!" he yells, struggling under my weight I turn around to look at Fifth Harmony and 2 of the foolish four members looking at me. "Rob, get them inside the house and come back."

"Why-"

"Robert Villanueva," I warn. I hear him usher the girls in, and turn around to see him close the door, and put one of the lounge chairs outside, against the door. I let Alex's arms go, and slap him silly, literally.

I get up quickly, and grab onto Zach who rushes to catch me when I'm on the edge of fainting. He hugs me and watches as Alex gets up. Rob comes back and looks at me.

"You okay?" I nod and take a deep breath.

"You're asking her if she's okay?!!!!" Alex exclaims. My eyes snap to him and all my exhaustion and fainting feels go away. "Lesley? Why did you-"

"He knows why. Ask him and he'll tell you."

"No! I don't know why the hell you came into the house, chased me down, tackled me, and slapped the hell out of me!"

I chuckle.

"That's not what Gabby said."

He stares at me for a second, And shakes his head. "You know damn right that baby ain't mine." His voice lowers, pointing one finger at me. I slap his hand away. "It is your baby. Have you ever seen her go home with another guy, bring someone home with her?" He stays quiet and looks away.

"And you pushed her! She fell! If she hadn't gotten ahold of that chair she could've lost it then and there! What is with you and Austin abusing women!?"

"You what?!" Exclaims Rob. Alex sits down on the ground, his head dropping.

I feel light headed once again, and then I hear Gabby. Robert notices my drowsiness and wraps an arm around my waist, setting me down by the pool. He takes of my sneakers and puts my feet in the water, sitting down next to me. I lean against him and groan.

"I told you getting angry was bad for you." I wave her off, and close my eyes. "Alex? Talk to her... or I will slap you silly until you crap your pants." Robert chuckles. Zach sits next me, lies his head down on my lap.

"What an exhausting day." I murmur.

"Did you tell Austin?" Asks Zach. I sigh. "Yeah."

"Is that why the house smells like booze, he's half naked and sleeping like baby and will wake up with a massive headache in the morning?"