Chapter 41: Deal

(Happy/Merry? Christmas Eve or any other holiday you celebrate around this time. It's still Christmas Eve here soooo yeah)

Y/n's POV:

I walked out of Ariana's place and out to my Porsche, quickly unlocking my car as I shivered from the cold.

Just as I was about to start my car, my phone started ringing. I looked down to see who it was but it said 'Unknown Caller'

Like a dumbass, I answered the call.

"Who's this?"
"Njomza. You didn't save my number did you?"

I began laughing and she joined in.

"You're an asshole, I hope you know that"
"I'm well aware, it's my only personality trait"

After our laughter died down a bit, she asked me a question, "Where are you and what're you doing right now?"
"I'm sitting in my car, about to leave to my house. Why? What's up?"

"Send me your address, I'll meet you at your house and then we can go out for a bit. We need to talk"

I was hesitant but I still decided to send her my address.

-

After a quick drive back to my place, I pulled into my drive way to see Njomza standing beside her Black BMW. She had a long tan coat on, one that barely covered the growing stomach she had, as well as a pair of boots that matched her top.

"How far along are you?" I asked as I walked over to her, locking my car behind me.
"I'll answer any and all questions you have later but right now, I'm starving and we're craving pasta"

Wait.

"I'm not trying to play any games, I just want to talk Njomza"
"I get that and I wanna talk too but I'm really fucking hungry but I pushed my plans aside so we could talk"

We stood there for a brief moment just staring at each other until I caved.

"Fine but I'm controlling the music"
"Deal"

She unlocked her car and we both got in, buckling our seatbelts.

I immediately went to the radio and connected my phone to the Bluetooth system.
"Ayy, it's fuck the police and your mama if you ask me-"

She turned it off and we started laughing.

"Y/n you can't be playing that around our kid"

Our.

She seemed to have notice my sudden silence and decided to pull over so we could talk, "What's on your mind?"

I shook my head, "Nothing"

I felt her hand rest on top of mine, making me turn to meet her soft eyes. She spoke gently, "Y/n, I know you. What's up?"

My life is falling apart but slowly coming together and I just don't know how to make sense of everything.

"Rumors" was the only thing I could get out.

She didn't buy it one bit but I could tell she didn't want to push me into talking about anything that'll make me breakdown and cry.

"What about them?"
"I don't want there to be any rumors of us going around on social media and getting back to my fiancée"
"You can stay in the car if you want, I'm literally just picking up my order"

I nodded and she caressed my hand comfortingly, "okay?"
"Alright"

She grabbed her wallet and her phone, shutting the door behind her.