Chapter 12: Someone's eager

(Ariana in this chapter ^)

Ariana's POV:

February 14, today's date.
Valentine's Day has been something that I've kind of hated and dreaded since Mac.
It's just something that I didn't find appealing for a while, mainly during my time with Pete.
It's not that I hated my relationship with him because I didn't but this day used to be a nightmare for me to deal with.
It just brought up old memories and feelings that I didn't want anymore.
Usually I wouldn't want to get out of bed, I'd rather stay inside and watch movies with my animals but today's different.

It's mine and Y/n's first Valentine's Day as a couple and I've never been more excited to spoil her.
She deserves the world and I won't stop trying to give her just that.
Surprisingly, I actually want to go out and spoil my baby, so that's exactly what I'm gonna do today.
I called ahead of time to make sure that Y/n's gifts are delivered for later but I still have to go shopping for the other things.
If everything goes as planned, she'll have the greatest Valentine's Day ever...but that's a big if.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up this morning to an empty bed which is weird considering I'm usually the one who wakes up early.
Ariana likes to sleep in unless it's urgent or she wants to go to the studio.
I stayed in bed for a few minutes on my phone, scrolling through Twitter while I waited for Ariana to reply to my texts.
After a few minutes I figured that she was probably busy even though I really wanted to spend today with her.

I threw on a hoodie and some slides before going downstairs to make myself some breakfast.
As soon as I stepped out of my room, my two favorite scents filled my nose, Ariana and pancakes.
I stepped into the kitchen and watched her dance around.
It was the cutest thing to see.
"When the pimp's in the crib ma, Drop it like it's hot" She sang as she flipped a pancake.
"Drop it like it's hot, Drop it like it's hot-"
I grabbed her phone from the island and changed the song.

"-I see you windin' and grindin' up on the floor" Akon's voice blasted through my speakers and Ariana immediately turned around.
"I know you see me lookin' at you and you already know" I sang to her as she danced her away over to me.
"I wanna love you...you already know"
"Good morning" I said wrapping my arms around her neck as she wrapped hers around my torso.
She leaned up and smiled as she kissed me a few times.
"Good morning to you too" She said walking back over to the stove.

"What's all this?" I asked following closely behind her.
I put my chin on her shoulder and watched as she made breakfast for the two of us.
"I'm making your favorite so I hope you're hungry" She said turning around slightly, giving me her award-winning smile.
"I'm starving" I said running my hands up her bare thighs.
I heard her breath hitch which made me smile even wider.
"I'd really really like to taste you" I whispered as I planted a kiss behind her ear.

"There's plenty of time for that later, I have plans for us today"
By now my hands had made their way to her hips, slowly moving up her stomach.
"Not now baby" She breathed out as I left a few kisses on her neck and collar bone.
"Why not?" I whined.
"Just a little taste, please"
She suddenly turned around and attached her lips on mine.
I shut off the stove and pushed her against the island in the kitchen.
I soon picked her up and sat her down, continuing to kiss her.

She stripped me out of my hoodie and threw it behind her as I did the same with her shirt.
My hands found their way to her panties, just as I was about to stick my fingers in, I heard footsteps.
"Don't have sex on the island please" Courtney said walking downstairs and out of the house.
The mood was ruined, all thanks to Court.
I attempted to put my hoodie back on but Ariana wouldn't let me.
"That kinda killed the mood" I said and she rolled her eyes, obviously pissed off.
"Get me all worked up and then leave me hanging" She said walking upstairs.
"Ariana" I called out but she flipped me off and went inside the guest bedroom.
I laughed to myself before finishing breakfast and going upstairs to my moody queen.

-

"I'm sorry, baby open up" I said knocking with my left hand as I held everything else in my right hand.
A few seconds later I heard Ariana's tiny footsteps coming toward the door.
I walked over to the bed and plopped down, setting the plates down in front of me.
"Happy Valentine's Day Baby" I said leaning across the bed for a kiss.
She smiled before meeting me halfway.
"So what do you want to eat first?"
"You would be amazing but I really want pancakes" I said with a smirk.

Ariana's POV:

"Y/n what the hell?" I said with my mouth hung open as we both laughed.
She took the rest of the whipped cream from the can and sprayed my chest.
I knew what she wanted and she was gonna get it.
"Clean it off" I demanded and she smirked before nodding her head.
"Alright"
She stuck out her tongue and began to lick up the whipped cream.
Her tongue was everywhere, between my breasts, my collarbone, my neck.
I was a mess under her touch.

After she finished I stood up, forcing her with me.
I couldn't take it any longer, I needed her.
"Your bedroom, now" I urged as I attached my lips onto hers once more.
The kiss became more heated as she pushed me into her bedroom, allowing me to fall back onto her bed.
As soon as my back hit the blanket I pulled her along with me.
"Someone's eager" She said laughing as I undressed her.

-

Ariana cuddled up on my chest as she tried to regain her breath.
The doorbell rang and Ariana tried standing up but failed miserably.
"I got it" I said giving her a kiss before putting on some clothes.
It was my 6'0 teddy bear that I got for Ariana.
I was halfway upstairs with the bear before the doorbell rang once more.
I sat the bear down and went back down, opening my door.
"Hi, who's this for?" I questioned as the man tried to hand me a big ass plate of tacos.

He didn't say anything, he just handed me a note and the tacos in the shape of a heart.

'Hey my love, I know that food is the real way to your heart. So Happy Valentine's Day! I love you and I don't want to get all sappy in this not so I'm not going to but I hope you know how much I love and care for your ass. Oh and P.S, if we haven't had sex yet, wyd? Come upstairs and take what's yours ;)'

I smiled to myself as I read the note, this girl knows me all too well.
The platter of tacos was in the form of a heart, there were at least 30 tacos on here, carne asada, chicken, al pastor, and carnitas, all my favorites, along with green and red salsas.
Fuck.
I ran upstairs with my food and sat it on the bed before running a warm bath for Ariana and I.
She was on the bed watching Netflix, not able to move.
She's lucky she can't walk or I would dick her down again for those tacos.

I filled the tub with bubbles and got us some face masks out before setting Ariana down in it.
I got in behind her and sat my tacos on the stand by the bathtub.
I had Alexa lower the lights and play some music in the back ground.
Ariana and I did our charcoal face masks and relaxed in the tub for a while.
We spent the rest of the night talking and just enjoying each other's company as we have each other our gifts.