Chapter 47: The Finale Pt 2

Me: *writing for Bloodline*

Ariana's POV:

I ran my hands down the white dress as I let out a shaky breath.

Nervous was an understatement.

Looking through the mirror I glanced at my hair which was in a bun, a few loose curls flowing down beside my face. Then came the winged eyeliner and hint of nude eyeshadow followed by my natural eyelashes.

(P.S. I know absolutely nothing about make up so let's pray it makes sense🧎🏽‍♀️)

Just as I was about to throw up because of my anxiety, my mother walked in, hands over her mouth and tears forming in her eyes when she saw me standing there.

She stepped behind me and watched me through the mirror. The smile on her face never faltered.

"What do you think mom?"
"I think it should've been yours and Y/N's names on the invitations not his"

I turned around to face her with an unamused face, sighing, "Mom"

Before I could lecture her about my choices, my father walked in.

"I think it's perfect the way it is, you and Dalton"
I watched my mom subtly roll her eyes at my dad's remark, "Guess it's a good thing nobody asked what you think"

I already knew they were going to argue regardless of how important today is.

"Please?" I begged and they both looked at each other and sighed before comforting me.

"Can I just have a break? From everything? It's my wedding day and my parents can't even support me"

"I do support you, I just think you're making the wrong decision"
"Mom- not right now please"

My dad opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off,
"You know what? Can the both of you just go?"
"I need to be alone"

My father rubbed my arm before nodding and walking out. My mother kissed the side of my forehead, whispering, "I'm still team Y/N" before walking out.

I couldn't help but laugh.

Feeling a bit stressed out, I grabbed my phone off of the couch and opened Twitter which I immediately regretted. Y/N and Kehlani were currently trending on just about every single social media platform.

I locked my phone and tossed it onto the couch, feeling my stomach begin to spin as well as my head.

The room door opened slightly, my favorite Brunette peaking her head through, "Hey, have you seen my sister?"

"Yeah she's trending on Twitter with kehlani"

Courtney gave me a weird look and shook her head,
"No no no, she's here"

"She's what?"
"Why would your sister be at my wedding? What the fuck is she doing here?"
"What do you mean? You invited us"

I shook my head and corrected her, "No- I invited you. Y/N never got an invitation"
"Then who invited her?"
"Probably my mom"

Just then my mom walked in, "Nope. I didn't even know you invited your father, let alone Courtney"
"Okay so who invited Y/N?"

The both of them shrugged.

"Where's the invitation list? Alexa?"

My other best friend walked in with the invitation list and I began looking over the names, not recognizing 1/4 of the people attending.

"Who's Diana Prince?"
"My doctor?"
"No that's Y/N's mom" Courtney corrected, backing away from us just a bit.

"Huh?"

"Diana is Y/N's birth mother"

"Wait-"
"Well maybe your soon-to-be did"
"No, Dalton wouldn't do that to Y/N. They might not get along but he would never"

I paused when I saw a familiar name, Njomza.

I turned and ran to look out the window just a few feet away from where we were sensing, seeing Njomza walk past as well as Y/N talking to my fiancé across the hall.

"Why is Njomza here?"

Y/N's POV:

"Tell me if I'm reading this wrong but you invited my here because you wanted to work something out?"
"Because I think- I think we could make things work again"

Her tattooed hand landed on mine, caressing my knuckles as she swayed back and forth waiting for my answer.

When I took too long to reply, she reached up and punched my shoulder playfully, letting out a laugh as she did so, "I'm asking you on a date dummy"

I gave her a small smile, "And I'm saying yes"
"After the wedding?"
"After the wedding" I confirmed with her before Courtney came up to us.

"Umm I figured now is the best time to tell you that I haven't been completely honest with you"

I look toward Kehlani who was just as clueless as I was at the moment, "Now isn't the best time Court-"

Completely disregarding what I said, she continued to say what she had wanted, "Dalton is the one that convinced me to break you and Ariana up. The whole Njomza kissing you thing was really set up by him"

"What?"

Just as she finished speaking, Njomza popped out from around the corner as if this whole situation had been planned out by the two of them.

"I was taking the blame for him. He said he had dirt on Y/N, and I freaked out and went into over-protective sister mode and didn't care what he had over you, I just wanted you to be safe"

That's when Njomza spoke up, "He was threatening to go public about your- situation and that's when Courtney texted me. She asked me for a favor and I said yes but us falling for each other and getting engaged and all that was real"

Njomza and I exchanged smiles before she said she had to go see Ariana.

A few minutes had passed where I stood in place and attempted to process everything that has come to my attention. Kehlani squeezed my hand when she noticed I had started to get angry.

Then Dalton showed up, smiling in his tuxedo.

"Dalton Gomez" I heard an all-too-familiar Italian yell angrily. Just then the star of today came from around the corner looking as beautiful as ever.

She hadn't noticed me standing here or maybe she was too busy trying to murder her soon-to-be husband.

"You cheating son of a bitch- with one of my best friends at the time?" She asked angrily as she stepped closer to him, his smile never leaving.

I watched as she raised her tattooed hand and smacked him across the face.

-

The only reason I'm updating is because of ashxthxtic 🙄 but I still need 100 votes on this and the last chapter or I'm suing everyone reading 🧍🏽‍♀️