Chapter 36: Babe

(I apologize because it's been a fat minute since I've updated which is very rare but I think I'm back on my update shit. So I might update like every book 3 times if I am. This chapter is kinda trash in my opinion but enjoy :)
(Also, I found that on Twitter and it's sending me 💀)

Ariana's POV:

I shut my front door, locking it before tossing my keys into the bowl.

My bag strap slipped off my shoulder and fell onto the ground as I made my way to the living room where Dalton was seated on my couch.

"Hey beautiful, about earlier-"

I shook my head, continuing to walk towards him.

"-I just wanna forget about everything for a bit and relax with you"

Y/n's POV:

"I got a stank ass walk and a reckless ass mouth. And my shit so tight, when we fuck, my pussy talk"

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?"

My heart dropped to my ass out of fear of whatever the fuck just popped out behind me in the shower.

"Jesus fucking Christ"

"You almost got an elbow to the neck, I should choke your ass out for giving me a heart attack" I said shaking my head as I turned around to face Ariana.
"Sounds kinky but I'm into it if you are"

She sent me a wink and I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"Babe-"

"I'm being honest, if you started choking me as you were-"

I waved her off, basically telling her to shut up.

"-I'm really not trying to get into this conversation while I'm showering"
"Correction, while we're showering but we are gonna have this conversation because I'm curious what other kinks you're into"

HUH?

"Can we just listen to Megan and shower?" I asked while laughing a bit at her sudden boldness.

I finished rinsing my hair before pouring some shampoo into my hand.
I began to knead Ariana's curls she as stood facing me, her hands resting on my hips.

"How was your day my love?"
"It was great. I got engaged again to the love of my life..again"
"Speaking of relationships, did you end yours with your little boy toy?" I asked her and she hummed in response, nodding her head slightly.

"Dalton is no longer a problem baby"
"Good, that means we can be together again with no distractions"
"Just us?" She asked in a low and flirty tone. 
"Just us"

I nodded slowly as she ran the pad of her thumb across my bottom lip, pulling it down a bit before she kissed me.

"Y/n" She screamed, laughing as she did so.

Ariana's POV:

"Don't be in there thinking about me for too long, I want to cuddle with you" I said wrapping a towel around my body and exiting the bathroom, leaving Y/n by herself.

I took a seat on the edge of her bed and grabbed my phone to see a few messages.

Three from Dalton, One from Vic, and One from my mom.

iMessage:
Momma🤍: You still coming over Wednesday with Dalton?
Me: Not w him. Tell him not to come please, we aren't on good terms atm n I don't want to b around him.
Momma🤍: ok

I hate when she says 'ok' that shit irritates me.

iMessage:
Vic w a dic: Bitch u better call me tomorrow morning, we got shit to discuss. I heard about u and ya hoe ways Ms.Grande
Me: 😳
Me: I'll explain in a few days, it's gonna be a busy weekend iykyk 🤭