Chapter 5: Why can't you?

(This is for GRANDEKORDEI )

Ariana's POV:

Fuck.
I don't know how much more of this torture I can't take.
Y/n has her shirt off and she looks so damn sexy.
The sweat dripping down her abs is just perfection.
I've never been more attracted to sweat on a person than I am right now.
And then she has the damn nerve to know how to dance.
The way she moves her hips and just her body in general has me feeling all types of ways.
In all honesty, if she keeps this shit up Courtney's gonna know that I'm dating her sister.

"Ariana you're joining in on this portion of bloodline" Brian demanded.
"I can't" I mumbled, I was trying my best to not tear her clothes off but the way she was looking at me was making it very hard not to.
"Why can't you? Y/n needs you for this part"
"Yeah, I need you Ariana" She pouted.
I groaned before walking over to her and everyone laughed.
She's tempting me.
Self-control Ariana, self-control.
"Can she like...put on a hoodie?" I begged.

(This is Tiley's part in Bloodline, HES SO FINE 😻)

"But you gon' have to let this shit go" I sang shakily as she ran her hands up my legs and to my hips.
She smirked up and let go.
The drums started hitting and she hit every beat while basically air-humping the stage.
"Not tryna make you all mine" I sang as I watched her grind toward me.
She removed her hand from the back of her head down her body before grabbing herself.
I bent down and quickly grabbed her by her hoodie, pulling her up toward me.

We were both breathless as our faces were inches apart.
I was trying to control myself but the way she was looking at me told me how much she wanted me, which was the exact same way that I wanted her.
Fuck.
I couldn't do anything about it, no matter how bad I wanted to and she knew it.
"Just like that, that was perfect" Brian said clapping.
"That's what she said" Y/n replied, making everyone laugh.
She slowly licked her lips before smirking and walking away.

Why does she have to be related to my best friend? Why?
It's like god hates me, what did I even do to her?
After a few more dances, it was finally time to leave.
Y/n and I were both drenched in sweat, she looked sexy as fuck but I couldn't say the same for myself.
I looked like a whole ass crackhead, my hair was all over the place to finalize the crackhead look.
"See you later beautiful" Y/n said waving.
I hid my face in my hands as I blushed.
"See ya later sexy" I whispered.
She laughed loudly as she walked to her car.

Y/n's POV:

"Me? Sexy?" I questioned as I pulled out into the street.
"Yes you Y/n Chipolone, you're very sexy"
"Got it?" She asked and I laughed again.
"I'm not but-" She quickly interjected.
"-I'm literally gonna hang up if you continue with these lies but continue with what you were saying"
"Anyway, I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to Walmart with me" I said turning into the Walmart parking lot.
"Mmmm, give me a kiss and we have a deal"
"Alright, I'll see ya soon baby" I said blowing a kiss over FaceTime.
"See you soon sexy ass" She said before hanging up.

I sat in my car for a few minutes, waiting for Ariana.
Then suddenly a white Range Rover whips into the parking spot next to me.
She hopped out of the car before it even stopped and walked up to me.
"Where's my kiss?" She asked as she gripped my hoodie within her grasp.
I laughed before shrugging.
She rolled her eyes before pulling me into her for a kiss.
"What about the paps?" I asked and she rolled her eyes once again making me laugh.
"Fuck them" She whispered before pulling me in for another kiss.

-

"Where are we going?" I asked as she dragged me to the back of the store.
She stayed silent and kept the same big ass smile on her face.
We soon made it to the kids section.
"Are you hinting at something Grande?" I asked and she turned around to face me.
She quickly looked around to see if anyone was around before wrapping her arms around my back.
"Not yet but I do want kids with you in the future" She said pecking my lips before running off.
"Really? We're gonna play tag inside of the store?" I asked crossing my arms.

"What are we five?" I asked and she nodded.
"Alright, you got 30 seconds to hide before get your ass Grande" I said turning around and closing my eyes.
I heard her footsteps run toward me, she gave me a kiss on the cheek before rubbing off to hide.
I smiled to myself as I counted to thirty.
"Ready or not, here I come babygirl"
I began roaming the isles in search for my beautiful girlfriend.
"I give up" I said after 30 minutes.

I went back to the same spot that we were before the game started and I heard her cute ass giggles.
"Are you kidding me?" I asked and she laughed loudly.
"Baby you suck" She said trying to stop laughing.
I got on one of the little kids bikes as Ariana recorded me on her Instagram.
Her laughs slowly turned into tears and I immediately hopped off the bike and rushed to her side.
I pulled her in for a hug and rubbed her back as she softly cried.

After a few minutes she pulled her head from my chest and continued to wipe her eyes.
"I'm good, I'm good" She said laughing.
"You sure? Tell me the truth"
"I am, I promise my baby" She said pecking my lips.
"It just took me back for a sec, that reminded me of the time that Mac and I did the same thing" She said staring off into the distance.
"Oh my baby, I'm sorry" I said pouting.
She laughed before shaking her head.
"It's alright my love, I'm fine"
I nodded before walking us over to the water toys section.
I picked up a few water guns and balloons.

-

Ariana went inside and changed into something else while I filled up the water balloons in the backyard.
We were planning on pranking Courtney.
"What's taking her so lo-"
I was interrupted by a bucket of very cold water being dumped on me.
"Grande" I said as I closed my eyes and stood up.
I heard giggle that made my heart do flips before chasing after her with water balloons.
I threw some at her which popped on impact and then Courtney came so we threw some at her as well.

Ariana's POV:

At this point it was an all-our water fight.
Courtney had a water gun and Xavier had some water balloons.
I had the other water gun and Y/n was supposed to have some water balloons as well but she likes to cheat.
As soon as he started throwing the balloons at Y/n, she turned on the water hose and started spraying everyone.
After a while it died down and they went inside, Y/n stayed out with me and helped me clean up.

"Where's Court?" She asked as she bent down to pick up the guns.
"She's changing into some dry clothes" I said laughing.
"And Xavier?"
"Same" I said and she nodded.
"That means we're alone, meaning I can do whatever I want" She said and my heart rate quickened as she approached me.
"Guess your shirt isn't the only thing that's wet Ms.Grande" She whispered in my ear as she rubbed me through my shorts.
I fought back a moan and she walked away with a smirk on her face.
"Game on Chipolone, game on"