Chapter 27: You're right

Ariana's POV:

"When does Y/n come back from her trip?"
"In a few days, I miss my baby" I said sadly, I haven't spoken to her a while.
"What happened with the ring?"
"Oh- uh- I chickened out, I was too nervous" I lied and he shook his head with a light laugh.
"What?"

"You're in love with her, it shouldn't be hard, just tell her how you feel and whatever's on your mind" He suggested and I nodded.
"You sure it wasn't the ring?" He asked and I shook my head.

I turned to Ricky as we walked, smacking his arm.
I was about to make a stupid joke but we were interrupted.
"-Hey, I was wondering if Ricky could stay with me tonight during the show and snap some shots?" Fredo asked and I shrugged.
"That's completely up to him"
"Yeah of course, I'd love to stay and watch the show" He said smiling.

-

As the Social House boys were performing, Ricky and I went into the dancers dressing room to mess around.
Darrion and Ricky ended up having a twerking contest, it was hilariously uncomfortable.

It's been a while since I've hung out with him like this and it's a great feeling, I've missed this.

Y/n's POV:

"Can you stay off your phone? We're on vacation Y/n" Courtney sassed as I tried to text Ariana from the beach.
The same shit she said yesterday.
I miss Ariana.
"You're right"
I took a seat next to her, staring at my lock screen which was a picture of Ariana smiling on FaceTime a while back.

"Where's dad?" I asked and she pointed to the bar.
I smacked her forehead as a 'thank you' before jogging over to my dad.

We started talking and then Courtney came over to us.
"What's going on?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.
"Y/n wants to see Ariana and be on tour again, so she asked me"
"I'm leaving tomorrow morning" I said happily, leaving my teeth to express my emotions.

"Are you serious?" She asked slightly angry and I nodded.
"Yes"
"Y/n what the hell? We basically still have a week, we've barely been here"
"It's a vacation" She said as if it was the most obvious thing to exist.
"One that I don't want"

We walked back to our rental house in silence.
She stood behind me, watching as I packed my bags.
"I was looking forward to spending some quality time with my sister dickhead" She said pinching my arm.
She's about to get elbowed to the neck.

"You're with Ariana all the time and we barely spend any time together" She said softly.
I let out a sigh, turning around to see her eyes glossy.
"Court-"
"-whatever Y/n"
"Does this mean...you love me?" I joked and she rolled her eyes.
"Shut the fuck up, I never said that but yes I do" She said walking out.
"I love you too Court"

I finished packing my bags and laid down on my bed, scrolling through Instagram to make myself tired.
I clicked on Ariana's story, showing her saying 'Thank you' to her fans before showing Ricky.
After the video ended, Alexa's story began playing, showing Ariana and Ricky once again.
I don't care if it was all friendly, I don't like it and I've expressed to her why.

I shut off my phone and tossed it on my bed as I stood up.
"Courtney" I called out, walking into the living room.
"The fuck do you want?"
"Let's go get drunk, sibling bonding time" I suggested and she sat up.
"You're gonna get hammered before your flight? That's not a very smart idea"
"Nah, I've decided to stay for the week" I said and she jumped up.
"What made you change your mind?"
"I can't want to spend time with my sister?" I asked and she shook her head.

Ariana's POV:

"Shut the fuck up" I said laughing loudly, pushing Ricky.
We just finished one of our shows and decided to go out for dinner with everyone, Ricky wanted to come as well as Alexa.
I checked my phone for the millionth time tonight, hoping Y/n would've at least texted me but she didn't.

I felt a hand on my knee and looked up to see Ricky with a smile on his face.
I quickly moved his hand off, I felt uncomfortable.
"Forget about your phone and whatever's on your mind, live in the moment AG" He said and I nodded, putting my phone in my bag.

Dinner was full of laughs and just an all-around good time.
"I'm gonna go, I'm kinda tired" I said saying goodbye to everyone.
Ricky had asked to have a Harry Potter movie marathon so that's what we're gonna do.

-

About halfway through the series, Ricky looked over at me as I sipped my wine.
"How's Y/n?"
"I have no idea, she hasn't texted nor called me and I have no idea why" I said sadly, checking my phone with no notifications worth my time.

The room went silent although the movie was still playing.
I stared at the wall, just thinking then I felt the the bed dip and assumed that Ricky moved closer.

I looked over at him to see him look like he was trying to fight something within himself.
What the hell is he about to do?
He placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me into him.
"Ricky, I don't-"
I was quickly shut up.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, you can't keep ignoring her" Courtney lectured and I rolled my eyes, sipping my drink as we sat at the bar.
"Yes I can, which is exactly what I'm doing and what I'm gonna continue to do"
"Why?" She asked and I shrugged.
"Maybe because I asked her to stay away from him because it's obvious that he has feelings for her and she doesn't care  how I feel, if she did then she wouldn't hang out with his stupid ass"
Talking about it only angered me more.
"They're probably kissing or fucking for all I know right now while I'm away" I said before throwing back another shot.

"I'm sure she's not-"
I pulled out my phone and showed Courtney her story which quickly shut her ass up.
"I'm gonna drink until I can't move anymore" I said laughing before taking the 5 shots in front of me that were meant to be split between us.

-

I'd really appreciate it you could help me get to 400 followers :) Don't forget to vote