Chapter 32: Oh

(Any predictions on what happened? You're probably wrong but lemme hear them before you read..I'll wait 🤨😐) 

Y/n's POV:

I crossed my arms as I stood there in front of my sister and my girlfriend, confused as hell.

The time wasted from their stares only made my mind continue to make up the worst case scenarios. 

What the fuck did they do? 

"Hello?" I said sticking my head forward and raising my eyebrows. 

"Are you guys gonna speak or are we just gonna stand here looking at each other? Because if that's the case, I'll go ahead and sit my ass right back down to eat" I said and Courtney let out a sigh, looking over at Njomza before looking back over at me. 

"I- well we thought you and Ariana were toxic together" Courtney spoke up as Njomza looked toward the ground, staying silent.

"Okay? What does that have to do with anything? It's not like you guys planned for us to break up" I joked, smiling at the ridiculous thought but my smile faltered when they kept a straight face. 

"Right?" 

"We came up with an idea to break you guys up but I didn't think it'd work until she called Ricky and then-"

"-Wait wait wait wait, who is we?" I asked, scared of the answer I already knew. 

"Me and Njomza" 

I looked away as tears began to fill my eyes. 

"So the whole talking by the pool, Ariana finding out, you "leaving" your phone behind, her texting Ricky..that was all you two?"

They stayed silent. 

"Please tell me you're joking" I begged as tears began to cascade down my cheeks. 

"Y/n don't be mad" She said teaching for my hand which I quickly pulled back. 

"Don't be mad? I'm fucking furious Courtney. A-And you? Fuck you, fuck the both of you" I snapped at the both of them, grabbing my keys off the hook near the door. 

"Y/n where are you going?" Courtney asked, following me as I put on a jacket. 

"Don't you ever speak to me again, either of you" I said slamming the door behind me. 

(So you're telling me...Courtney really set up the whole thing? Smh what a bitch 🤮..unless she's taking the fault for someone else😳🙈)

I started my car as rain started to pour outside, dialing up my pilot while I backed out of my driveway. 

"Hey Anthony, when is the earliest time you can have the jet ready?" I asked as I turned the corner. 

"Two hours?"

"Perfect, I'll see you at the airport"

-

Being a man of his word, I arrived at my private airstrip to see him standing there with a smile. 

The majority of my things were still in Los Angeles, I still had my house out there and I didn't feel like completely moving away, I still had ties to...people in California. 

"Where to?" He asked through the intercoms as he took off the ground. 

"Los Angeles"

"What's the occasion?"

"An apology.."

"..and maybe a proposal, who knows?" I said smiling with a shrug as I felt the diamond ring in my coat pocket. 

"Glad to hear it"

-

The plane landed later than what was planned, leaving me roughly 20 minutes to make it halfway across town with the infamous LA traffic. 

"Hey, what time does the show start tonight?" I said rushing to my car. 

"We're actually about to go on stage, I've gotta go" 

"Okay, see you soon Ti"

I decided to make a pit stop at my house, take a quick shower and grab a few things before heading to her show. 

-

The track with her voice blasted through the speakers as fans continued to sing along. 

"Thank You, Next"

"Yee" They sang her ad-libs. 

The confetti bursted throughout the stage, telling me I was too late to even watch her show. 

In hopes to catch Ariana at some point, I rushed through to the backstage and past security after they stopped then recognized me only to run into Scott and not Ariana. 

"Where's- Where's Ariana?" I said breathlessly, my hands going to my knees as I hunched over.

"She literally just left-" 

I threw my head back and groaned.

"But"

He dragged out, making my head shoot up toward him. 

"We're having a game night at her house, come through and I'm sure she'll let you talk to her then" He suggested and I nodded. 

-

Doing as suggested by Scott, I drove to Ariana's. 

I was currently parked outside in her driveway, fighting my inner thoughts, debating on driving back home or going to her front door. 

Fuck it. 

I brought the box of everything we ever shared, the majority from all of our dates. 

I kept every thing in this box, from arcade tickets that we won, to Polaroid photos, to Our Anniversary gifts. 

I was basically holding the remaining physical remnants of our relationship in my hands. 

My heart felt heavy, this was either officially the end of the end with Ariana or it was my last chance to try to mend what I broke. 

It all laid behind that door.

(Y'all know that final goodbye in a relationship? This is that. Yes, I know this had two of them but suck my dick 😌) 

I wasn't ready to say goodbye for good to her but whatever happens after this moment is what I have deal with. 

I gained confidence and carried the box to her front door step before setting it down by my feet. 

My hands were a bit sweaty. 

After quickly wiping them on my jeans, I knocked on the door. 

A few seconds later I heard feet shuffling and the door open. 

My smile dropped when it wasn't Ariana who answered. 

"Hey is Ariana here?" I asked softly, trying to see if she was trying to hide because she knew it was me but I failed. 

"May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Y/n, Ariana's- ex? Who are you?" 

He gave me a tight-lipped smile  before answering. 

"I'm Dalton..Ariana's boyfriend" 

My heart shattered. 

"Oh"

-

Ariana really moved on huh 😔💔

Fuck that bitch @SheCallsMeMoonlight fr fr 🤮🤮🤮