Chapter 28: What about?

Ariana's POV:

My phone started ringing just as he was about to kiss me.
Thank God.
I quickly jumped out of bed and stood near the door.
"Get out"
"Ariana-"
I shook my head and opened the door wider for him to walk out.

"-Get the fuck out, how could you do some shit like that? You know I'm in a relationship"
"I just thought-"
"No, you didn't think and that's the problem" I said angrily.
I was mad at both him and myself, especially myself because I didn't believe Y/n.

"I just got Y/n back and I jeopardized my relationship because I wanted to give you another chance to simply be my friend"
"But you obviously still have romantic feelings toward me and I can't have that around me"
"I love Y/n and I'm gonna have to cut you out of my life completely, out of respect for her and respect for my relationship"
"Please don't call me" I said shutting the door behind him.

I walked over and sat on my bed, bawling my eyes out.
I lost her for good.
She's gonna break up with me.
Oh God.
I began to get anxious, looking for something to hold onto to keep my balance.

Y/n's POV:

"Have you talked to Ariana?"
"You know the answer to that Courtney" I said as I watched buildings fly by.
We landed at the airport a little bit ago and we're currently on the way back home.
"Stop ignoring her and give her a chance to explain herself" She said smacking my arm.
"I don't wanna hear her explanation Court, that's the thing"
"I honestly could care less what she has to say, she obviously doesn't respect me or our relationship so why should I listen to her?"

"Give me one good reason as to why I should hear her out?"
"I'll wait" I said crossing my arms as Courtney rolled her eyes at my childish behavior.
"I've gotta make a call, I'll be back"

-

"Home sweet home" I said tossing my bags on the ground before jumping on my bed.
I turned on my fan and PS4, loading up GTA.
Just as I began to relax, Courtney barged in.
"Ariana's on her way over" She said before shutting my door and walking out.
I jumped up, chasing after her.

"Why?"
"Because you guys need to talk"
She went to the kitchen, pulling out a tub of MINT ice cream.

(The superior flavor 😌)

"Courtney, tell her no"
"I'll be upstairs watching 'The Originals' and drooling over Klaus" She said holding up a spoon and the tub with a smile.
The house was quiet enough to hear a car stop outside.
"That's her" She said shrugging before sprinting upstairs.

I took a seat on the couch, closing my eyes in an attempt to calm down.
I was nervous as fuck to say the least.

Just as my nerves began to settle down, someone who I assumed was Ariana, began knocking on the front door, making my heart rate spike once more.
I stood up and walked to the door, opening it to reveal Ariana with a smile on her face along with a bouquet of flowers and a bag of tacos wrapped in foil.

"I bought us some food, I didn't know if you were hungry" She said softly.
I stepped to the side and welcomed her in, setting the flowers on the table and grabbing a few waters before heading to the living room to eat.

She got me Carne Asada tacos and herself some vegan ones.
"So Courtney told me that you've been ignoring me, is it true?" She asked and I nodded.
"Yeah it's true, I've been ignoring you and I still would be but she called you"
"Why's that?"
"Because you've been hanging out with your ex, getting super close even though I asked you not to for numerous reasons" I said taking a bite of a taco.

"Y/n-"
"-Are you cheating on me Ariana?" I asked immediately and she dropped her food, wiping her hands before placing them on my thighs.
"No baby, of course not"
"What makes you think that?" She asked looking at me lovingly.
"What doesn't make me think that is the real question, your Instagram stories, the distance, just everything, the fact that he had feelings for you, do I need to continue?"

"You were right" She said playing with the plastic bag underneath her container of food.
"What about?"
She was basically whispering at this point.
"Ricky..has feelings for me"
"Ariana don't tell me-"
My heart broke even more at the thought of her admitting to cheating.
"-he tried to kiss me but I pushed him off and then kicked him out"

I stood up, placing my hands on the back of my head trying to calm down before I chased him and down and killed him.
She stood up as well, placing her hands on my hips, caressing my skin to calm me down.
"Baby, I didn't kiss him, I promise you" She swore, looking up at me.
"I literally bawled my eyes out because I thought you were gonna break up with me and it didn't help that you were purposely ignoring me" She said lowly, kissing my neck before smiling.
"My anxiety has been through the fucking roof recently but as soon as I saw you, I calmed down"

"I've literally been waiting for you to get back so I can propose"
My heart started beating out of my chest.
"Ariana-"
"-I had a whole night-in planned for us but I figured I should do it now before I pussy out of it"
She reached into her hoodie pocket and pulled out a diamond ring, one like the promise ring she gave me when we started dating in high school.

"I love you with my whole being and I'll spend the rest of my life telling you and showing you how much if you left me"
"So what I'm saying is, Y/n Chipolone, will please you marry me?"
My door suddenly opened, causing both Ariana and I to look over.
"Kehlani?"
She couldn't have worse timing if she tried.

-
😳