Chapter 40: Which one?

Ariana's POV:

Y/n pulled away from my lips, leaving us both breathless.

"As much as I'd love to continue with this..I bought like eighty bucks worth of food and I don't want it to go to waste" She let go of my hips and kissed my cheek before walking out.

I waited until I heard her enter the foyer downstairs before grabbing my phone off the bed and calling up my best friend.

Before I could say a word, she started asking me questions.

"I got your text, how'd it go? What'd she say? Give me the tea bitch"
"If you would shut the fuck up then maybe I could tell you what happened. Jesus Christ Vic let me speak"

She began hysterically laughing on the other end which made me smile..until I spoke.

"I told her that I wanted to get married..in May"

Scared of her reaction, I held the phone away from my ear.

"Ariana that's in like 7 months"
"Well 7 months and 3, almost 4 weeks so technically 8 months"

Victoria snapped at me and I quickly shut up, listening to every word she said.

"Ariana, the longer you put off telling her, the harder she's gonna take it. You've gotta tell her about the baby. She deserves to know"
"I know but every time I want to bring it up, I just can't. Like the words won't come out of my mouth"

Then Y/n called for me.

"Gotta go, the love of my life is calling for me but I'll bring up the test"
"Which one?"
"Low blow Vic but it's my wife that's calling for me"

Y/n's POV:

I watched Ariana skip down the steps of her home and into the kitchen where I had laid everything out.

I dimmed the lights and lit up a few candles, laying down a blanket on the tiled floor with the takeout containers on top of it, a few pillows behind us to lean on with one of her favorite movies on.

She looked surprised at the simple gesture, the smile turned into a pout and tears formed in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Awww baby" I laughed a bit as I walked over to her with open arms.

"Do you like it?"

She nodded in my chest, her arms tightening around my back. She lifted her head from my chest and kissed my lips softly, the saltiness of her tears mixing in with the strawberry flavor of her chapstick.

I used the pad of my thumbs to wipe the tears below her eyes.
"Don't cry babygirl"

I grabbed her hand and led her over to the blanket where we stayed for the rest of the night, talking, cuddling, eating, and watching movies. I honestly didn't care what we did as long as I was around her.

I love this girl with my whole being.

-

I woke up due to the brightness of the sun beaming through the curtains in the living room, not to mention a cramp starting in my neck.

The sweet, angelic voice of my fiancée singing T-Pain made me smile, "What's the chances of you rollin' with me? Back to the crib, show you how I live. Let's get drunk, forget what we did"

(If you don't have an exorcism when you stretch in the morning..I don't trust you)

I let out a yawn as I stretched, standing up and walking to the kitchen. Ariana had a spatula in her hand and a plate of 3 mini- pancakes beside her, another 3 in the skillet she was using.

I came from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek then resting my head on her shoulder.

"Shawty, what you think 'bout that?" She whispered, leaning back into my.
"I'll be in the grey Cadillac" I finished the line before swaying us back and forth.

She giggled and brought her free hand up to caress my cheek, flipping the pancakes with her other hands.

Then my phone started ringing.

"Oh shit- I totally forgot I had a meeting today" I let go of her waist and rushed to grab my socks and shoes.

"No don't go" She whined, giving me soft eyes and a pout to follow.

She's so cute.

"I have work to do baby"

She threw her arms around my waist and pulled me into her tightly.

"Ugh I wish you just stayed with me all the time and I could just spoil you all day with kisses and cuddles and buy you whatever you want"
"You tryna be my sugar mama?"
"If it'll keep you around me all the time, I'll do whatever"
"I love you but I gotta go" I said kissing her forehead and leaving.

(Never thought you'd be reading that huh? Me either)

Dalton's POV:

"Call me when you get home, let my sister in law know I said 'hey'" Dakota said giving me a fist bump.

I smiled and nodded, giving him a final wave before walking out to my car.

Ding.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and checked who texted me.

Ariana.

'My love: im gonna nap for a bit. see u when u get here love u'

I smiled widely at her text, replying with an 'okay' and a smiley face.

I unlocked my BMW and got in the driver seat, turning the ignition over.

(He seems like he'd drive an all-black BMW)

It wasn't that long of a drive to my girlfriend's house, it was about 20 minutes, maybe 30 with traffic.

Using my key, I unlocked her front door and dropped my bag and shoes off, immediately getting tackled by the pups. I gave them all some attention before heading to the kitchen to grab a water, only to accidentally step on a piece of plastic on the ground.

I bent down and looked at it closely.

A pregnancy test?

I picked it up by the end and rushed upstairs in excitement.

Ariana's POV:

The door to my bedroom swung open and scared the shit out of me, making me drop my pen on my notebook.

"Babe what the fuck?"

He held up a positive pregnancy test, my positive pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?"

-