Chapter 19: He what?

Y/n's POV:

Ariana and I have been arguing all morning over the littlest and the dumbest things.
I left my hoodie on the bed this morning while I went to take a shower and she went off on me over it.
Honesty, I have no idea what the hell has gotten into her recently but I'm not okay with it and I don't want to deal with it.
She's acting different and she's been super distant lately as well.
She likes to use the studio or rehearsals as a way to leave whenever I ask why she's acting like this.
I just hate that she won't open up to me, I'm her girlfriend.

At this point, I completely forgot what we were even arguing about.
"I gotta go" She said grabbing her phone and another sweater.
"So we're not gonna talk about what just happened?" I asked and she sighed, standing at the door.
"I don't have time right now but we can talk when I get back"
"You say that every time Ariana but it never happens, you come back and then go to sleep" I said and she rolled her eyes.
Is she fucking serious right now?

"I'm sorry that I work so fucking much alright?" She said raising her voice slightly.
"You knew what you signed up for when you got into this relationship Y/n, stop trying to play the victim" She rolled her eyes again.
"Nobody is playing anything Ariana, all I said was you say you'll do shit all the time when you really don't"
"Just say that you won't do it or it won't happen, it's not that hard"
"Please stop lying to my face every day" I said softly, taking a seat on the bed behind me.

"It's repetitive and it's annoying Ariana"
"That's exactly what you're being right now Y/n"
"Are you being serious?" I asked and she stayed quiet, crossing her arms in the process.
I let out a light laugh along with a scoff as I looked at her.
"Alright, I'll talk to you...whenever I talk to you" I said as I grabbed my phone and wallet before walking out.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket when I got outside of the hotels, scrolling to a familiar contact before pressing call.
"Hey, I was wondering if you wanna hang out or something?" I asked and I already knew the answer.
"I need to clear my head"

Ariana's POV:

I watched Y/n as she brushed past me.
God I wanted to chase after her and apologize but I know that she needs some time and space to cool down.
I don't know what the hell has been going on with me recently.
I've just been feeling...weird.
Like I've been off and it doesn't feel good.
Arguments and arguments, that's literally the only conversation that I've had with Y/n over the past few days and it's the worst feeling in the world.
I want to talk to her but it's like I can't, I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

I just can't explain it.
Not knowing what to do, I called up Courtney and asked her to come keep me company.
"Your favorites are here" She said unlocking my room and walking in.
"I called Njomza because she's a great pillow and gives great advice" She explained and I nodded as they walked closer to me before I broke down in tears.
They comforted me as I let the tears from my eyes fall down my cheeks.
After a while, I calmed down and began to explain what happened.

-

"I just want us to be normal again, I miss my baby" I said sniffling.
Court and Njomza nodded as they rubbed my back.
After a few hours I still didn't want to go anywhere without Y/n.
I miss her.
They tried to get me to at least go get some food with them because I haven't eaten but I politely declined and then I asked them to leave me alone.
I went on my phone in hopes of seeing a reply or at least a text from Y/n but I got nothing.
I tried my best to stay up and wait for her but sleep sounded really good.
I closed my eyes and knocked out.

Y/n's POV:

"Keh, what's wrong?" I asked as I sat beside her, trying my best to comfort her as she let tears fall down her face.
"I'm f-fine" She said wiping her tears before standing up and beginning to walk away.
"No you're not, please just tell me what's going on with you" I begged and she nodded, taking a deep breath before turning to face me.
"He cheated Y/n..." She said lowly as she stared at the ground.
"He what?"
"H-he cheated on me"

"Are you being serious?" I asked and she nodded before pulling out her phone.
It was all over Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, you name it and it was on there.
'Yg cheated on Kehlani'
I couldn't believe that he would do that, I mean they seemed so good.
"Of all people to cheat on, he cheated on you?" I asked and she nodded.
I scrolled down on a few articles and started reading but they all said the same thing.
He cheated.

I couldn't even imagine how much hurt she's feeling right now.
"Keh-" I attempted to put my arm around her but just she pushed me off.
"You have a girlfriend Y/n" She said and I let out a deep breath before taking a seat on the couch.
I closed my eyes before speaking.
"I honestly don't even know about that anymore" I said lowly, throwing my head back in the process.
"What're you talking about?" She asked and I shrugged.
"I don't know what's going on between Ariana and I anymore"

"Like I'm being completely honest, I don't know what to do anymore" I said clenching my jaw to fight tears from falling.
I loved her but it doesn't seem like the feelings mutual.
"Why what happened?" She asked and I shrugged.
"She's been starting these pointless arguments and I just feel like it's the beginning of the end ya know?" I asked and she nodded, placing her hand on the back of mine as she lightly stroked my knuckles with her thumb.
I don't know what it was but something was drawing us together.
We were so close that I could feel her breath on my lips.
"Kiss me"