Chapter 9: What it do

Courtney's POV:

I'm not an idiot, I know they've been dating for a while now.
It's kinda obvious.
They've both been way too fucking happy recently but neither of them want to admit it.
I'm waiting for them to tell me so I can congratulate them.
Yeah, I'll admit that I was a little pissed in the beginning but I just want the both of them to be happy in the end.
Besides, I would be the biggest hypocrite to walk the face of the earth to be pissed, I'm literally dating my sister's best friend.

I just want to see how long they can go before they eventually tell me.
It's not a secret.
"So, is somebody gonna tell me or what?" I asked, taking another bite of my cereal.
"We were swimming?" Y/n said with a slight smile on her face.
She was definitely lying, the only time she'd ever make that face is when she's lying to me.
"Alright?"
"I wanna go do something, I haven't hung out with my best friend in a while" I said leaning back on her bed.

"It's like you're slowly stealing her from me"
"What if I am?" Y/n said with a smile.
"Then we're gonna fight"
"Relax ladies, there's enough Grande to go around" Ariana said and Y/n and I looked at each other.
"You can have her"
"Nah I'm good, she's your best friend" Y/n said walking back into her bathroom.
"You guys are both dickheads, I'm gonna go get changed and then we can go" Ariana said and I nodded, exiting the room.

Ariana's POV:

"That was...weird" Y/n said coming out of the bathroom.
"Yeah I know"
"She knows about us, she has to" I said and she nodded.
"Do you wanna tell her or do you want me to?" Y/n asked, placing her hands on my hips.
"Yeah, I'll tell her today while I'm out with her"
"You sure? I can tell her right now"
"No, it should come from me" I said placing a gentle kiss on her shoulder.

"Ariana you coming?" Courtney called from downstairs.
"Stay" Y/n begged, pulling me into her as she sat on her bed.
"I can't, I gotta go shopping with your sister" I said with a smile.
"But baby" She said pulling me onto her lap.
"I want you to stay"
She began to kiss my neck, slowly and teasingly.
"Y/n" I breathed out.
"C'mon, I'll make you feel amazing" She said smirking.

I shook my head before pulling her into a kiss.
I pushed her back fully onto the bed before straddling her, running my hands up the sides of her stomach.
I bit down on her neck, definitely leaving a mark before soothing it with my tongue.
I smiled and pecked her lips before getting up and walking to the door.
"What a tease"
"And what about it? What're you gonna do?" I asked as I fixed my lip gloss.

"Come back here and I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it" She said looking me up and down while licking her lips.
"Sounds demanding"
"Nah, you'll come begging me after I give you a preview of what I can do" She said putting both of her hands before her head.
"Give me a preview then" I said walking back over to her.
Just as she attempted to pull my pants down, I got a call.
"It's Courtney, I gotta go" I said giving her one last kiss before leaving.

-

"My parents are coming over for Thanksgiving tomorrow" She said pulling into an empty parking space.
"Are the you guys still coming over?" She asked and I nodded.
"Of course, it's tradition"
"Good, I made a list of everything that we need" She said handing it to me.
"You go get that half and I'll get this half, it'll make things go faster" I nodded and ripped the list in half before walking inside and grabbing a cart.
"Noodles...noodles where the hell are you?" I mumbled to myself.

How hard is it to find some damn noodles?
The woman in the front said isle 5, I'm on isle 5 and I don't see shit.
No, it's not because I'm blind as hell either, they just aren't here.
"Need help?" I heard someone ask from behind me.
I stood up but continued to look for noodles as I spoke to the man.
"Yeah actually, do you know where I can find-" I stopped myself when I saw who it was in front of me.
"Pete"
"Hey, it's been a while" He said with a smile.

Y/n's POV:

Some bullshit, that's what this is.
My ass was sent to pick a Christmas tree by myself and carry it home because the girls went shopping.
Got me all kinds of fucked up.
"Hey, I know we haven't spoke in a while but I was wondering if you'd like to hang with me today"
"What's the plan Chipolone?" She questioned.
"Uh, I kinda need help picking up a Christmas tree"
"I'm on my way, see you soon" She said hanging up.
Hanging with my ex's usually doesn't happen but this one is cool as hell.
About 15 minutes later, in came my ex.

"What it do" She said giving me a hug.
"I left Adeya at home with the fam to come so we better have a good time or I'm gonna be pissed" She said and we laughed.
"Promise we will, always"
We got inside my car and I turned on the music.
"Never had a moment, Where I ever questioned ya, questioned ya" I sang and she looked at me confused before turning down the music slightly.
"You already know that, I ain't never stressed with ya, stressed with ya" I continued to sing my heart out.
"Love me and you own that, uh"

"How do you have this?" She asked with a smile on her face.
"Oh please, you know this is partially about me, of course I have this"
"I sent it to you a while ago but you didn't reply" She said and I nodded.
"It was a rough time for me but I'm back and I'm better"
"Now can we please sing this bop?" I asked and she nodded, turning it right back up.
"That's why you know you're my heart, Yeah, you know I'm about you"
"I hate when we're apart, 'Cause I love me around you"

Ariana's POV:

"Pete what're you doing here?" I questioned and he sighed before stepping closer.
Literally the worlds worst timing.
"Hey Ari-"
Before I could say another word he kissed me.
Alright, well he didn't kiss me kiss me, he did one of the fake ones where he puts his thumbs over my lips but of course that's not what Courtney saw.
Literally the worst timing ever.
Pete pulled away from the fake kiss with a smile on his face.
"Courtney it's not what it looks like"

And of course she isn't gonna believe me.
"So you didn't just kiss your ex while you're dating my sister?" She said and my heart dropped.
"I'm not dating your sist-" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, she was heated.
"-cut the bullshit Ariana"
"Courtney-"
"Stay away from my sister"
"This is exactly why I didn't want you guys dating, you're gonna break her heart" She said as tears filled her eyes.

"She can't go through another heartbreak Ariana, just don't come around anymore" She said walking away.
"No" I said shaking my head.
"What?"
"No, I'm not gonna stay away from her Courtney"
"I love your sister and I swear on my life, I didn't kiss Pete"
"Whatever Ariana" She said leaving the store.
I'm gonna kill him.
"You dick head" I said walking over to him and pushing him.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I asked and he shrugged.
"I don't know to be honest, I just- I wasn't thinking clearly"
"No shit Sherlock" I said getting angry.
"I just saw you and-"
"-You better tell Courtney what just happened, I swear to god Pete if my relationship with Y/n is over because of you, you'll regret it"
"I can promise you that" I said walking away.
What a fucking idiot.

-

I was gonna have the kiss be for real butttttttt I wanted Pete to stay for a lil 🙈🙈🙈