Chapter 17: What's wrong?

(My whole ass HUSBAND 😻🙈)

Tiley's POV:

I was in the middle of warm-ups for tonight's show with Corey when Y/n came in.
I could tell that she was pissed just by the look on her face.
"What's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head as she walked over to the table for 'Bad Idea' and 'God Is A Woman'
She took off her hoodie, leaving her in black nike sweats and a red shirt.
"What's the deal? Something with Ariana?" I asked her lowly.
She let out a deep sigh and threw her head back, taking a seat on the table.

I followed and took a seat beside her.
"What's going on?"
"She's very fucking irritating" She said and we both laughed.
"She spent the night with her ex and expected me not to get mad"
"I literally went out to lunch with mine and she was blowing up my phone, pissed as hell" She admitted.
"Oh, and I came back early because I felt bad and I wanted to apologize..."
"...only to find out from my sister that she was with Ricky" She said shaking her head.

"That's stupid, why would she get mad at you for doing it and then turn around and do it herself?" I asked and Y/n just shrugged her shoulders.
"Anyway, I have a huge favor to ask of you" She said and I gave her the look.
"It depends on what the favor is, it's most likely gonna be a yes because you're my best friend and I'd do just about anything for you" I said and her face lit up.
"I need you to dance with Ariana tonight, I can't be anywhere near her" She said and I began shaking my head.
"Y/n-"

Ariana's POV:

I wanted to call Courtney and tell her what happened with me and Y/n but I feel like she'd just yell at me.
Fuck it.
"Hey- what's wrong?" She asked me and I wanted to cry.
As soon as she answered it, her whole facial expression changed when she saw my face.
I stayed quiet and she started putting the pieces together.
"What happened with you and Y/n?" She asked and that's when the water works came.
I couldn't form words for a good 10 minutes, she was in a whole other state but she was trying her best to comfort me the best that she could.

"She went out with Kehlani and at first, I was okay with it but then it set in that they dated and she could be cheating..."
"...then I remembered that it was Y/n so I felt a little relieved"
"I called you and Ricky showed up drunk" I said wiping underneath my eyes with the ends of Y/n's red champion hoodie.
"Then what happened?"
"I know that I would've felt like a gigantic asswipe if I left him alone while he was drunk out of his mind and something happened to him" I explained and Courtney nodded.

"So, I took him back to his hotel room and I stayed with him until he fell asleep but I guess I was tired as well so I slept in his hotel room"
I knew what she was gonna say next so I quickly stopped her thoughts.
"I slept on the floor by the way" I said and I could visibly see her calm down.
"Then he wanted to apologize so we went out to eat and just hang out"
"Back track a little, you said you slept in his hotel room right?" She asked and I nodded, confirming.
"If my sister did the same thing, you would've lost your damn mind huh?" She asked and I nodded once more.
"God I'm such an ass"

-

After I hung up with Courtney and finished my crying session, I got in the shower.
"What's up Bri?" I asked as I dried off.
"You have a new partner for tonight, well until further notice" He said and I was confused.
"Isn't Y/n- are you kidding me?" I groaned.
"Alright, bye" I said hanging up.
I mean, I understand why she doesn't wanna be my partner for tonight and I honestly don't blame her.
I got dressed in some sweats and a sweater of Y/n's before heading over to the venue.
"Hey, where's Y/n?" I asked and Tiley shrugged.
"What's up partner" He said holding out his hand and I laughed, shaking it.

Y/n's POV:

I was backstage in the dancers room while I waited for the show to start.
Darrion and I were watching 'Monsters Inc' while we got dressed.
"Hey, is Y/n in here?" Roshad asked as he opened the door.
"I'm right here, what's up?"
"Ariana needs you" He said and I nodded.
No matter how pissed I am at her, I'm always gonna be there for her.
We walked over to the meet and greet, as soon as we made eye contact, a smile made its way to her face.
I tried to hide mine as best as possible.
She continued to take photos with her fans as she held onto my pinky with hers.

-

Ariana and I couldn't keep our eyes off of each other the whole night.
After the show she tried to talk to me but I wasn't having it.
I said my goodbyes to the other dancers and staff before heading to the hotel room.
I laid in bed with my hands underneath my head as I stared at the ceiling.
The door opened and closed, a familiar scent filled my nostrils and I knew who it was.
"Y/n" Ariana said softly as she approached me.
I felt the bed dip and a body on top of mine.

"Can you talk to me please?" She begged, caressing my face.
"Can you get off me?" I asked harshly and she shook her head.
"Ariana, get off of me for real"
"But I love you" She said pouting.
"I love you too but you pissed me off and I don't wanna be around you right now, so can you please get off of me?" I asked and she shook her head.
"But I love you" She repeated.
I tried to remain pissed off but one smile from her and it was game over.
"Ariana" I said through laughter as I tried to push her off of me.
When I finally got her off, I attempted to run away but she jumped on my back.
It was hard staying mad at someone as cute as Ariana.

-

Tiley is my literal husband 🥰