Chapter 13: Is this normal?

(You obviously wouldn't be able to tell after a week but for the sake of the story 🙄)

Ariana's POV:

Things between Y/n and I have been amazing...okay I lied.
Everything was great actually, well until today happened.
February 21, exactly a week after Valentine's Day.
"No, that's not what I'm saying-" I said getting slightly pissed off at my mom.
"-I told her to leave, I wanted to be alone"
"And now you're complaining that you miss her?" My mom said laughing.
"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing" I said shoving another blueberry in my mouth.

"Then call her and tell her that you miss her, I'm sure she'd hop on a plane and be on her way" My mom explained and I rolled my eyes.
I hate being wrong.
"I don't need your attitude right now, bye" I said hanging up.
I finished the rest of the blueberries and decided to call my lover.
"Hey beautiful" She said answering my FaceTime call.
"Hi"
"What's up?" She asked.

It didn't take me but 15 seconds to break down in tears.
"I just m-miss y-you so much" I said through tears.
"I miss you too baby"
"Listen, I'll cut my trip short and I'll be on the next flight out to you okay?" She said and I nodded.
I needed to be near her.
"Alright, I'll see you soon my baby"
"Okay, I love you" I said wiping the remaining tears.
"I love you too babygirl"
"Bye" I said before hesitantly hanging up.
Suddenly I felt nauseous, I ran to the bathroom and vomited.

Y/n's POV:

I've been gone for about 23 hours now.
The thing is, I was supposed to be gone for a week but Ariana called, well Joan called first and told me what was going on before Ariana did.
Mood Swings.
Headaches.
Nausea.
That's what Ariana's been feeling recently, which leads me to believe one thing...
Anyway, I hopped on the next flight to New York where Ariana's been for the past few days.

Tour starts in a few weeks so we've been rehearsing on the real stage and shit.
I've never been more excited to dance, it's gonna be amazing.
"Tour might have to be post-poned" Brian said as I walked inside of Ariana's.
"Why what's going on? Is Ariana okay?" I asked and he nodded.
"I don't know, some of the dances are a little hard to pick up and some dancers have family stuff going on so we might have to hold auditions again" He explained and I nodded.

"Anyway I gotta go, Scott and I are gonna call up some people and see if we can work something out" He said giving me a hug before leaving.
I dropped my bags and stuff outside of Ariana's bedroom door.
I slowly opened the door to find nobody in there, I further explored and realized that the bathroom light was on.
Wanting to surprise her, I stayed quiet and away from the bathroom until I heard her puke.
I immediately opened the bathroom door and rushed over to her side.
"You okay?" I asked as I rubbed her back comfortingly.
She didn't say anything, she just gave me a thumbs up.

I laid Ariana down on the bed, giving her a few forehead kisses before standing up.
"Okay I'll be back, I'm gonna go make you some food because I know your ass hasn't ate" I said and she laughed before I left.
I made her some pancakes along with some cut up fruit.
"Hey, I made breakfast" I said setting the plate down in front of her.
"I'm sorry baby but please get those awa- from m- now-" She said as she gagged, trying to not to vomit again.

I did as she said, I took the plate out of the room and went downstairs to eat them.
Okay, I don't know how this relationship is gonna work if pancakes make her vomit now.
I don't know why but every since Valentine's Day Ariana has been acting weird and she won't tell me.
"Baby can you get me some Tylenol or ibuprofen?" She asked and I nodded, pulling out the pain killers from her dresser.
"Here" I said handing her two of them.
She took them and I laid down beside her, allowing her to cuddle into me.