Chapter 18: Stop being mean

(She's so fucking cute 🥺❤️)

Ariana's POV:

Y/n and I have been dating for around 8 months now, and I'm proud to say that I've never been happier than I am right now.
She's amazing and I love her with my whole heart.
Being the best girlfriend in the world, Y/n is the one that likes to plan the dates but I decided that I wanted to plan this one.
"Baby" I whispered, stroking her hip just underneath her shirt.
She smiled as I kissed all over her face.
"Wake up baby" I whined, lightly scratching her back.

"That feels so good" She mumbled and I smiled, kissing her bare back.
Her back muscles were so damn attractive, she was so damn attractive.
She was still semi-sleepy so I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck.
Usually that wakes her up but it didn't this time.
I decided to go out and buy two lightsabers, one red and one blue.
"Get up or I'm gonna stab you" I yelled as I closed the door and turned on the lights.
"So you're gonna stab me because I don't wanna get up? This some bullshit" She said blinking rapidly trying to adjust to the lights.

I threw her lightsaber at her and when she looked down, she smiled before looking back up at me.
I clicked the button and my saber turned on for a quick second before shutting back off.
Y/n jumped up and turned hers on, walking toward me slowly.
"Baby, wait mine isn't working" I whined and Y/n shrugged, rushing toward me.
"Baby" I screamed as I ran across the bed.
She chased me around the hotel room until I got tired.

Y/n's POV:

"I'm more worn out from that lightsaber battle than I am after sex, fuck that was a workout" I said letting out a deep sigh.
Ariana looked over with a smile on her face before smacking my chest.
"Today's our 8 month anniversary" I whispered as she caressed my face.
"I know, and I made us plans" She said giggling.
"I'm excited"
"Me too" She simply stated.
"I love you"
"I love y-"
"-You guys need to shut the fuck up" Courtney said banging on the door.

"When did Courtney get in?" I asked and Ariana shrugged as we both got up.
I opened the door to reveal my sister with bags and a suitcase.
"Miss me bitches?" She asked and I shook my head with a blank expression.
"You're an asshole" Courtney said as they both punched me.
"Stop being mean" They said in unison.
"Oh my god, I thought we were the ones that were related" I said lightly pushing Courtney.
They didn't find that funny.

-

"So where are we going?" I asked as Ariana adjusted her seat.
"Why can't I just drive?"
"Because it's a surprise" She said buckling her seat belt.
I mean don't get me wrong, I love her...like so much but her eyesight...not so much.
My baby is legally blind.
I did a quick prayer to the woman upstairs, praying I survived this drive to wherever we were going.
During the drive, Ariana started screaming different musicals at me.
I was scared.

"Target?" I questioned and she nodded, putting the car in park.
She interlocked our hands as we walked inside but I let go and held onto her pinky with mine.
We couldn't hold hands in public because people didn't know that we were officially dating yet and if the world found out, there would be a very unhappy Scooter Braun.
He doesn't want it to get out of control and have it fuck with Ariana's anxiety, so I understand.
Besides, the pinky thing is our thing.
"Pajama section baby" She whispered, pointing to the wall of pjs.
We picked out matching ones and got some snacks before heading back to the car.

"Uhhh, Ariana...where's my G-Wagon?" I asked, my heart rate quickening at the thought of something happening to my beautiful car.
"Relax, it's on its way back to Florida...it's part of your gift" She said calmly.
"This is ours for today" She said shaking the keys to a red 70' Ford Truck, one similar to my grandma's.
"You wanna drive?" She asked teasingly.
I nodded, taking the keys and running to the truck that reminded me of my childhood.
Ariana told me the directions as I drove to some unknown location...she wouldn't tell me anything and then we pulled into a drive in theater.

"Cheesy ass" I said with a smile on my face, I've always wanted to go to one of these.
"So can I give you my gift now?" I asked as I leaned back on my elbow, admiring my girlfriend's beauty.
"Yes and then I'll give you mine"
"I'll be back in two seconds" I said giving her a quick peck before hopping out of the bed of the truck and into the passenger seat.
"Okay, close your eyes" I said walking over and sitting beside her again.
She did as I said and I covered her in the custom blanket.
"Open"
She opened her eyes and when she realized what it was, she started getting teary eyed and pouted.

"It's a blanket with my face on it, so when we're apart, I'll always be with" I said pulling out my second gift.
I took her hand and put on the bracelet that I made for her.
"It has our anniversary date and our initials on it" I said excitedly.
It took her a few seconds to process everything and then she started full on crying.
"Baby, stop crying please" I said wiping the tears falling onto her cheeks as I laughed a little at her cuteness.

"My gift is shitty compared to yours" She said sadly.
She pulled out two Tiffany Co. boxes.
"I got you a pair of earrings with my initials on them that way you can carry a visual piece of me with you everywhere"
"And then I got you a necklace with a picture of us kissing for the first time inside of the heart with our initials"
"Baby, this is so cute" I said kissing her lips softly.
"Put it on me please"
I lay my head on her lap as she put on the necklace and earrings for me.
"Look, the movie is starting" She announced.
The movie was 'Grease' the movie that was playing at her house when I met her for the first time.
We watched the sunset and rise before we went back to the hotels.
It was the best anniversary I've had.