Chapter 7: I'm not kidding

Y/n's POV:

"Yeah, there's no way in hell I'm wearing those" I said turning around to drink some water.
Ariana came up from behind and placed her hands on my lower back.
"But baby..." She whispered lovingly.
I shook my head and moved away from her, she knows I'd do anything she wants when she talks like that.
"Nope" I said tossing the empty bottle in the recycling bin.
She walked over to me again and caressed my hips with her thumbs.

"Please?" She asked with pleading eyes.
I looked up and away from her, we both knew that I would cave if I looked.
"For me?"
I rolled my eyes with a deep sigh, shaking my head in the process.
"Fine, I'll try them on but I'm not gonna guarantee that I'll wear them on tour" I said and she immediately smiled and began clapping.
She walked away for a few seconds before pulling out a pair of boots...the same ones that she wears.
"Here" She said pushing them into my chest.

"You had this planned didn't you?" I asked and she shrugged as if she was innocent.
"I have no idea what you're talking about Ms.Chipolone"
"Mmmhm, whatever you say Grande" I said before taking a seat and slipping off my comfortable ass vans.
I tossed them to the side, right next to my bag before slipping on a pair of Ariana's iconic boots.
"This is some bullshit" I said attempting to stand up.

I was struggling to even get off the chair, what makes her think I'm gonna be able to dance in these?
Everyone began laughing as I almost died standing up.
Ariana walked over and grabbed my hands, pulling me up and holding my waist to help me walk.
"You look sexy as hell" She whispered and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm being serious, first time we have sex, you gotta wear these" She said and I almost punched her in the throat.
"You got me fucked up babygirl" I said and she laughed loudly.

"I'm not kidding-"
"-If you're not wearing these, you're not getting inside me" She said and my heart dropped.
"Guess we ain't having sex then Grande" I said and her mouth dropped damn near to the ground.
After a few minutes in these y'all ass boots, I kind of got used to the feeling of being 6'4.
"Alright, let's go through Side to Side" Brian calles our and we got into position.
"...these friends keep talkin' way too much" Ariana sang as we started running around the stage.
I took off running with Taya and Ariana beside me but I ended up eating shit.

Ariana's POV:

The music cut off and I looked back to find my baby laid out on the ground.
"What the hell happened?" I asked, immediately rushing to her side as she clutched her right ankle.
"So here's the thing... I kinda ate shit while we were running in these 16 inch heels of yours" She said making me laugh.
"Can you stand?" I asked and she shrugged.
"Let's find out"
I held out my hands for her to take which she did.
She put a little pressure on her right ankle to help her stand but as soon as she did, she dropped right back to the ground.

-

A hospital trip later and it turns out she broke her ankle.
"So I broke my ankle? Over some damn heels?" She asked and the nurse nodded as we laughed.
"I don't know how you do it Ms.Grande" The nurse said as she looked at me.
We talked for a little longer, about what Y/n can and can't do for a few months.
"This some bullshit" Y/n said standing up.
"Oh hell no, I'll help" I said pushing her back onto the bed.
"What the hell did you do this time?" Courtney asked as she walked inside the room.

"It was Ariana's fault" Y/n accused and I scoffed.
"I highly doubt that but anyway continue"
"She forced me to try on heels" Y/n said and Courtney laughed.
"Anyway, you need me to take you home?" Court asked and I shook my head.
"I'll take her, I gotta pick up my bag from your place anyway"
I lied, I just wanted to hang with my baby a little longer.
"Alright I love you, stop being a dumbass" She said giving Y/n a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too dumbass and use protection, I'm not ready to be an auntie just yet" Y/n said winking.
Courtney rolled her eyes with a smile before giving me a hug.
"Love ya AG, take care of my sister"
"Promise, love you too Court" I said waving as we walked out.
"Let's go bowling" Y/n immediately said as soon as Courtney was out of sight.
"Y/n, you just broke your ankle"
"You just don't want to lose, trust me, I wouldn't either" She said trying to bring out my competitive side.

Y/n's POV:

"And another strike" Ariana said jumping up and down as she clapped for herself.
She claimed it was her first time but she was kicking my ass.
"I have a broken ankle alright" I said trying to think of an excuse as to why I'm losing.
"You wanted to play" She said laughing.
I scoffed as I picked up a ball.
Ariana helped me walk over to the lane and held me up as I rolled the ball.
"Bullshit" I said as the ball went into the gutter.
"Let's go get ice cream"

-

She drove us over to some random Ice Cream parlor a few minutes away.
I got mint chocolate chip ice cream and Ariana got some vegan bullshit.
We sat down and started eating, just talking about future dates and things like that.
"Gimme kiss" She begged.
I laughed before leaning across the table and kissing her.
"I'll be back, I gotta go to the bathroom" She said giving me a few more kisses before walking to the restroom.

I sat on my phone and replied to Tiley's cup pong game while I waited for Ariana to come back
He was getting his ass kicked.
"Who was that?"
I looked up to find Courtney sitting across from me.
"Does my little sister have a girlfriend?" She asked taking a bite of my ice cream.
"Yes I do, we're actually on a date right now and she's gonna be coming back any second" I said trying to her to leave.
"You should go"
"But I want to meet her" She said standing her ground.

"Courtney" I groaned.
A few seconds later, out came Ariana.
I tried waving her off but she was too busy trying to get the ice cream off of her shirt.
Oh god, this isn't gonna be good.
"Hey baby, how do I-" Ariana said but cut herself off when she saw Courtney sitting across from me.
"-What's Ariana doing here?" Courtney asked as she turned around.
Ariana and I were at a loss of words.
"Oh no...you caught us" I said sarcastically.
Courtney and Ariana both gave me a confused expression.

-

GRANDEKORDEI 🙈🙈🙈