Chapter 10: Neither have I

Y/n's POV:

"Let's take a picture" I said wrapping my arm around Kehlani's shoulder as we stood in front of a tree.
"...3...2...1..." I felt her lips on my cheek as I smiled for the photo.
"Thank you" I said taking my phone from the woman who screamed over seeing Kehlani in person.
One of the workers helped us load the tree in my car and we started on the drive back to my house.
"So how's the relationship?" She asked and I gave her a confused look.
"I know you're in a relationship, it's kinda obvious"
"You haven't smiled this much since we were together" She said punching my arm.

"She's great, I like her a lot" I said smiling at the thought of my baby.
"Who is she?"
"Oh, it's A- hang on, she's calling" I said answering my phone.
"Hey beautiful"
"Is Courtney with you? Have you seen her by any chance?" She asked and I laughed lightly out of nervousness.
"No, why what's up baby?"
"I'll explain when I get to your house, just please don't believe anything that your sister says until I get there...please" She said and I could tell by her change of tone something was bothering her, she was gonna cry.

"What's wrong my baby?" I asked and she sniffled.
"I don't want to l-lose you"
"You won't, I promise" I said reassuring her.
"Now can you please tell me what's bothering you?"
"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes" She said sniffling once more before hanging up.
"Ariana?" She asked and I nodded.
"How'd you know?"
"The way you look at her gives it away, I've seen the photos Y/n" She said smiling.
"I'm just glad you're happy"
"Me too, I'm happy"

-

"I'm not happy" I said placing my hands on my hips.
"What is it this time Chipolone" Kehlani said rolling her eyes as she reorganized the lights for the 5th time.
"I don't know why I'm not happy but I just am" I said walking into the kitchen.
"Jesus help my ass" She said praying as I drank some water.
"I'll finish it tomorrow with Ariana and everyone else" I said standing up and giving her a hug.
"Okay, I'll see ya soon Chipolone"
"Give Adeya my love, she's so cute" I said and she nodded before walking out.
I texted Ariana and told her to meet me at her house instead.

Ariana's POV:

I stopped and got some Pad Thai for Y/n and I before going to my house where she requested we meet.
Not gonna lie, I'm very nervous.
I unlocked my front door and walked in, immediately looking for Y/n.
When I didn't find her, I called for her, maybe she was asleep.
I checked the living room once more before heading upstairs to my room.
I slowly opened my door to reveal my beautiful girlfriend and two of my pups on top of her.

Myron was laid across her chest and Toulouse was across her legs.
She looked beautiful.
I walked in and sat the food on the dresser in hope that the dogs wouldn't get to it before walking over to my bed.
I sat down on the edge and reached over in attempt to wake my girlfriend but Myron and Toulouse both started growling at me the moment that I did.
"Toulouse" I said laughing.
He had his teeth out, ready to bite me.
This dude really...

"Baby" I whispered but it was no use.
I had to bribe Toulouse and Myron with treats so I could be closer to my baby.
"Hey my love" I said caressing her cheek as I peppered her face with kisses.
I've missed her beautiful self.
I'm so in love.
She slightly opened her eyes and looked around before closing them and cuddling into my side.
"Baby, c'mon" I whined and she smiled.
"I have food, let's eat"
"But I wanna eat you" She whined, playfully biting my hip.

"Don't start nothing you won't finish babygirl" I threatened and she laughed.
"Alright, I'll wait for Christmas to have your present" She said smirking.
The things this girl does to me...
She eventually got up and we ate as we talked.
"So you guys didn't really kiss and Courtney knows about us?" She questioned and I nodded, playing with my food.
"I just didn't want Courtney to tell you what she thinks happened and then have us break up behind it" I said as my eyes became glossy.

"I don't care what Courtney thinks, I'm happy with you and I believe you" She said kissing my cheek.
"I hate seeing you cry, you're way too damn beautiful to cry" She said as she wiped the tears that fell from my eyes with her thumb.
"I love you" I said taking her by surprise.
"God I love you so much" I said pulling into a much needed kiss.
It kinda hurt not hearing her say it back, but I understand that I have to give her time.
"Let's go decorate your tree" I said standing up and pulling her up with me.

-

I walked inside behind Y/n and it wasn't as awkward as I thought it'd be with Courtney.
The Chipolones were all here, helping decorate the tree and prep for thanksgiving tomorrow.
Courtney looked at me and gave me a head nod to the kitchen.
"I'm so sorry for not believing you, I jumped to Y/n's defense and I-"
"-It's okay Court, I would've too" I said rubbing her back as we hugged.
"Do you really love her?" She asked and I nodded as we pulled away.
"With my whole being"

"Speak of the devil" Courtney said and Y/n rolled her eyes before hugging me from behind.
"I'm gonna go, don't be...yourselves" Courtney said before walking away to finish decorating the tree.
"Ya know, I've never had a kiss under the mistletoe" Y/n admitted and I nodded, playing with my hands behind my back.
"Neither have I"
"Really?" She asked and I nodded once more.
"I think that should change"
"It's November" I said laughing.

"I guess Christmas is coming early then" She said making us both laugh.
"Consider a preview of what's to come, or an early present if you will"
"There's not even a mistletoe above us" I said looking up to find nothing but wood.
"Look again" She said with a smile.
I looked up to see her holding a mistletoe above us.
"Looks like you owe me a kiss Ms.Grande" She said making me roll my eyes.
I shrugged before pulling her down by her collar to meet my lips in a hungry kiss.
I swiped my tongue along her bottom lip before pulling away with a smile.