Chapter 14: Yes please

(She's so fucking beautiful 😻)

Y/n's POV:

After the whole miscarriage situation, we haven't been the same, especially Ariana.
We lost our damn baby and I wish everyday that we didn't, we could've been a family and that's something that'll haunt me till the day I die.
God I wanted that baby so bad.
Ariana's been distant and super emotional but I completely understand why, she lost a child.
Her depression is starting back up again and there's nothing that I can do about it, she won't let me in.
It's like she's scared to love again and that scares me because I love her.
I can't lose her again, I need her in my life.

Our six month anniversary is coming up and I'm thinking about getting her a promise ring.
Okay I lied, I'm planning on giving her the promise ring tonight...opening night.
I don't know if she's gonna be able to pull it off considering what happened just weeks ago but she insists that we through with it.
She hates letting down her fans even if that means faking a smile for the public.
I haven't really worked out the whole thing yet, like how I'm gonna give it to her.
I'm just hoping she likes it, if not then I'm gonna be pissed.

-

"Good morning my love" Ariana said with a yawn as I answered her FaceTime call.
She's so cute I swear.
"Good morning beautiful" I said with a stupid grin plastered across my face.
We talked for a while before she had to shower and go to the venue to make sure that everything would be okay for the opening night tonight.
She claimed that she wasn't nervous but deep down I know that she is, she just wants the best for her fans.
I just can't wait to see everyone's reactions on social media tonight.
The show and choreography is so fucking good, I just hold I don't fuck it all up.

Ariana's POV:

I didn't have to be at the venue for a few hours but talking to Y/n just reminds me of what could've been with the baby and it hurts.
Toulouse and Myron were used as my distractions from my phone and just my life in general, I'm way too stressed out but I'm excited so it's weird.
I relaxed with my pups for a while before Scooter called and said I had to go.
"Where's Y/n, is she coming as well?" My driver asked and I let out a deep sigh.
"She's at home, she'll be on her way soon" I said and he nodded before taking off.

-

Josh, Daniel and I were vibing to 'You Should Be Here' by Kehlani while they glammed me up.
Then 'Feeling Myself' came on and we were all feeling ourselves.
I rapped every single word to Nicki's verse as my glam team stared at me shocked as hell.
"Thanks for the invite" Y/n said walking in.
"Hey baby" I said giving her a kiss.
"Hey beautiful"
She smiled and kissed me once more before sitting down on the couch beside me.
I stared at Y/n who was smiling at something on her phone.

"Stop staring Ariana" She said continuing to look at her phone.
"Never, you're too beautiful"
A few seconds later she stood up and stared directly at me.
"What're you looking at?" Y/n said throwing her hands up.
She tried so hard to be angry but as soon as I giggled it was game over.
"You want a kiss or something?" She said between laughs.
"Yes please" I said closing my eyes and puckering my lips.

The boys finished making me look like a goddess and I walked with Y/n to my meet and greet.
"Now probably isn't the best time but I've waited a long time for this and I really want to get this off my chest..." She said and my heart started beating out of my chest.
Was she breaking up with me?
"Ariana, two minutes" Roshad called and we both sighed.
"Never mind, I'll just tell you after the show" She said giving me a smile.
"You sure?" I asked and she nodded.
"It's nothing bad, don't worry" She reassured me.

"Hey, Y/n you ready to go?" We heard a voice behind us.
We both turned to find Kehlani,
"Oh shit, I totally forgot about lunch" Y/n said smacking her face.
"I'm gonna go get lunch with Lani, you want anything?" She asked.
She's gonna go get lunch with Lani? Since when did this nickname start?
The show hasn't even started and I was so damn nervous already and the fact that she's going with her ex is pushing my anxiety over the edge.

"You okay? I can stay if you want me to" She said caressing my hip under my sweater.
"No it's fine, go have fun" I said a little harsher than intended.
"Ariana, don't be like this please" She begged and I rolled my eyes before pushing her hands off of me.
"I gotta go, my fans are waiting"
"I love you" She said trying to kiss my lips but I turned my head and she was met with my cheek.
"I love you too Y/n" I said and she sighed heavily.
"Ariana" She begged and I kept walking to the booth.

Y/n's POV:

"Hey, can we reschedule?" I asked as Kehlani walked over to me.
"Yeah sure no problem, go fix shit with your boo" She said giving me a side hug before smiling as she walked away.
I knew Ariana was pissed so I had to make it up to her.
I shouldn't be going out with anyone on opening night, tonight is about her and as her girlfriend I should be here for her.
I went to the booth and sat on one of the couches near it.
I played with the promise ring in my hands before shoving it back into my pocket when I heard footsteps.

"Hey, Ariana sent me to look for you" Roshad said and I nodded, following him to my baby.
"Bye cutie" I heard Ariana's voice as I got closer to her.
As soon as she seen me, her eyes became glossy and she threw her arms around me.
"I'm so fucking sorry" She breathed out and as I rubbed her back comfortingly.
"It's okay baby" I reassured and she nodded, hesitantly pulling away from the hug.
She gave me a few kisses before the next fan came in.
I was going to walk out of the booth but I felt Ariana tug on my shirt.
She interlocked our pinky's away from the camera.
I stood there out of the view of the photos as she smiled with fans.

After the meet and greet was over, I had to go get changed, meaning Ariana was going to be alone and she was gonna be blowing up my phone.
"Someone's in trouble" Igor announced and everyone started laughing.
"Nobody is in trouble, relax" I said laughing.
We finished getting ready and I replied to Ariana.

iMessage:
Mamas 🐨💞: I miss u
Mamas 🐨💞: R u almost done?
Mamas 🐨💞: Baby hurry up and change
Mamas 🐨💞: Still don't know why u couldn't change w me but whatever 🙄
Me: I miss u more and yeah I'm almost done
Me: How you feelin baby?
Mamas 🐨💞: Nervous but v excited to see my babies
Mamas 🐨💞: I'll have u by my side so I'm all good
Me: I'll see you soon
Me: I love you
Mamas 🐨💞: I love you too, see ya soon my baby

-

We did our show circle and prayed for everyone in the venue tonight.
It was gonna be an amazing show and I couldn't wait to see her fans either.
After Social House came off stage, it was our turn.
I was nervous as hell and Ariana realized.
"You...are gonna do amazing" She said looking directly into my eyes before kissing me, making me blush.
"You're so cute I swear" She said before hooking up her mic and sitting down beside me on the table.
"You guys ready?" Brian asked and we nodded, getting into position.

As soon as Ariana's voice came through the speakers in the venue it was hard to hear anything with all the screams going on.
After Raindrops came my all-time favorite God Is A Woman.
Ariana stood on top of the now separated table with her hands in the air as I stood below her.
"Albany..." She stopped so the fans could scream.
"...welcome to the Sweetener World Tour" She announced and everyone went wild.
Then the beat to Bad Idea came on and I couldn't help but get excited once again, it was like I was in the crowd.
It was a night to remember.