18

(Mature Content)

(Mature Content)

Mila watches Ivan cook breakfast. She had seen him cook before and surprisingly it was like he was in a trance. Mila just got off the phone with Kate who was at the airport. Ivan's bruises were fading. Slightly getting better.

Mila's worries don't stop, however. She notices that Ivan is different from any man she met. But he brings bad with him. Mila already got a first look at what he brings with him. But she cares for him. She cares for him as if she knew him for years. In reality, it was just three months.

She first met him almost dying on the street. Joking as if he wasn't aware that he was close to death. Or that he just didn't care about dying. And now once again, he was beaten up. Probably from the same person who shot him three times.

Ivan places the eggs on the plate and hands them to her. He cooked pancakes and eggs. Mila grabs the syrup and pours it on the side of the plate. She thanked him for the breakfast. Ivan nods turning off the stove and grabbing his plate. He grabs his fork and digs into his egg.

Mila dip her scrambled eggs in the syrup before eating them. Ivan scrunches his face up at her. When she notices this she laughs.

"What? You don't eat your eggs with syrup?"

"No," Ivan says shaking his head.

"Then you're missing out," Mila mumbles eating more of her eggs.

Ivan put down his fork.

"What are you doing later?" Mila asks Ivan.

"Nothing," Ivan says taking out his phone.

Biting her bottom lip, Mila cleared her throat. She hasn't felt this nervous in a long time. Ivan looks up at her as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Can you come by later around nine?" Mila asks him.

Ivan's lips twitch as he put his phone up to his ear.

"You're cute." He tells her.

Mila rolls her eyes. "I'm serious Ivan."

"Is this going to be my early Christmas gift?"

"You just need to wait to find out. Dress nice." Mila says standing up.

"I'll be here."

"Good now get out I need to get ready."

Mila remove the burnt chicken from the stove before groaning. She crosses her arms as she glared at the disastrous food.

"Are you fucking serious?" Mila curses out loud.

Knocking on the door Mila's eyes widen. Running towards the door Mila stands in front of it. Fixing her hair, she let out a deep breath. Unlocking her door, she opens it with a smile. Ivan stands in front of her with a smirk. Looking down at her, his hands immediately go to her hips.

She didn't mind staring at him. Ivan wear a button-up, a red shirt that was barely buttoned. Along with his black knee-ripped jeans and the same leather boots.

"You must like teasing me," Ivan says touching the tie on her black silk robe.

A bit see-through revealing just a bit of the new lingerie she bought.

"Maybe." She says walking inside her apartment.

Ivan follows behind her as he kicks the door close with his foot. Mila grabs his hand and guides him to the couch. Sitting him down, Mila straddles his waist and wraps her arms around his neck.

"I ruined the dinner, we can order something if you want," Mila tells him.

"I'm not hungry." He says rubbing her thigh.

Mila sighs as she stands up. Ivan leans back as she unties her robe. Letting the robe drop onto the ground, Ivan smirks. His hands just itching to touch her. All she wears is a white lace bra revealing just a bit of her nipples and a white thong.

Mila takes off her bra unclipping it. She drops it on the ground right with her robe. Ivan's hands immediately grab her hips and pull her back on him. His eyes look straight at hers as he leans down. His tongue flicked out touching just the tip of her hardened nipple.

Her hands grip his shoulder harshly as she bites her bottom lip. She pushes his head back making him chuckle darkly.

"You're making this hard on yourself." Ivan sighs.

"Stop being impatient. We got all night. Plus, I haven't had sex and I mean like decent legs trembling sex in seven months so I want this night to be just-"

Ivan rolls his eyes as he moves Mila off him. She scoff loudly as Ivan unbutton the rest of his shirt.

"Couch, kitchen, or bedroom?" He asks her.

"What?"

Once Ivan takes off his shirt and he tosses it on her coffee table.

"Do you want me to fuck you on the couch, in the kitchen, or your room Mila?"

Mila tilts her head.

"The kitchen? That's so unsanitary-"

Ivan walks up to her and grabs her hand. Pulling her up to him he drops his hands down to her butt to grip them.

"You're so difficult," Ivan says before pecking her lips.

"I will tell you if it's not good. I did it before." Mila tells him as Ivan removes his hands.

"I've been told I'm very good at what I do." He smirks walking away.

Mila timidly follows behind him. Walking to her room he opens it and go straight to her bed. Leaning his head back he let out a loud breath.

"Come here."