21

"You'll be fine. Relax babe." Kate sighs as she currently relaxing on her vacation.

Mila flips the pancakes that she just bought this morning and groans.

"Knowing my parents they are going to invite Michelle. And I don't need to see on Christmas my sister with my ex and their kids in my face." Mila slightly vents.

"Just bring that hot and kind boyfriend of yours."

"Another problem is Ivan. He's... well you met him before so you know what my parents are going to think."

"Despite the tattoos, he can go for a churchgoer."

Mila scoffs loudly. "More like a sin on legs."

"Honestly who cares about what your parents think? Ivan makes you happy and the fact that he didn't make any advantage to sleep with you is a plus. Like how many guys you know willing wait for a girl-"

"Oh my, look at the time my parents are going to be here soon." Mila sighs as she picks up the phone.

Kate gasp loudly.

"You fucked him! Tell me everything!"

"Bye Kate." Mila sings as she hangs up the phone.

Mila bites her bottom lip and continues cooking the big breakfast. Everything had to be perfect. Nothing could be wrong, not today. After a long time preparing the breakfast, she hears someone knock on the door.

Already changed into a blue blouse and denim jeans, she open the door with a smile. When her eyes meet a smoking Ivan, she smiles slightly and drops as she grabs the cigarette from between his lips. One of their eyebrows rises as she quickly runs to the bathroom and drops the cigarette in the toilet. Quickly flushing it before going back to Ivan.

"Now you're going to have my whole apartment smelling like your cigarette." Mil groans as she grabs the lavender-scented air freshener and sprays it around the room.

Ivan closes the door and takes off his black leather jacket revealing his plain black shirt and hangs it up on her coat rack.

"You're expecting company?" He asks as he looks at the grand breakfast.

He slips off his shoes and put them beside the door as he goes to the stacks of pancakes. Before touching one, Mila slaps his hand.

"Yes, I am, and wash your hand. And you can't be here." Mila tells him.

Ivan leans on the kitchen counter as he glances at Mila.

"Why not?" He questions.

"Because my parents are-"

Before she can finish her sentence a loud knock is heard. Mila groans loudly as she stomps her foot on the ground in annoyance.

"-here." She whines as she walks to the door.

Quickly replacing her pout with a smile, she opens the door. Her parents smile before pulling her in a hug. Mila chuckles as they embrace for a few more seconds until Mila pulls away.

"I miss this face, you look like you lost weight have you been eating regularly hun?" Her mother asks her.

"Yes, mom. You two can come in." Mila smiles opening the door wide enough for them to come in.

Her parents walk in with a smile until they catch Ivan in the kitchen. His tattoos are on display for them to see with his brown hair reaching the tip of his shoulders. He gives them his dangerous smile showing off his pearly white teeth. It was enough to make any girl fall to her knees. And he didn't care to hide his hickeys like Mila.