9

Mila waved goodbye to her coworkers before leaving out the building. Mila presses the elevator buttons to go down. She waits until the door opens up. Three men wearing all-black suits stood in the elevator.

She excuses herself as she stands in front of them. She presses the button with the letter 'L' on it. One of the men presses the garage-level floor. As the elevator begins going down one of the men wraps his arms around Mila. She gasps loudly as the other took out a needle with a smirk on his lips.

She screams for help until he tilts her head to the side giving her access to her neck. Trying to get away which failed miserably, a needle enter her skin. She winces as the man injects the liquid into her system. Her eyes fall heavy as the man throws her over his shoulder. Her body immediately goes numb as she drops her purse. The other man in the corner grabs it as he put on his sunglasses.

Mila's eyes flutter open. She notice she was in a car. The road was slightly bumpy. Mila tries to rub her eyes but she notices her hands were restrained with handcuffs. The two men beside her don't care to acknowledge her as one types away on their phone while the other looks out the window.

Mila's breathing gets heavy as she looks around. Another man in the passenger seat with his phone up to his ear. His other hand holding a cigarette.

"Nice figure, brown skin, she's around five feet and six inches. Maybe shorter." He looks over his shoulder. His green eyes catch Mila's awake ones.

She let out a shaky breath as he smirks.

"And she's awake." He says looking back in front of the road.

Mila bites her bottom lip. Streetlights are the only source of light.

"W-where-"

"Shh, I'm on the phone."

Mila scoffs loudly.

"You four kidnapped me and you have the nerves to tell me to shush? Go fuck yourself." She curses at him.

Two of the men snicker as Mila tries to get out of the cuffs. The car stops at a nightclub. No line which probably means it is closed. They all get out of the car except Mila. The man on the phone walks into the club while the other one sitting beside her grabs her. He forcefully pulls her out.

He drags her inside the club to see the neon lights lighting up. Half naked and a few naked women dance on stage. Some do pole tricks while others give a few men a show. Mila looks around to see a half-naked woman straddle a man as they kiss one another.

They walk to a booth with more men. One of them being at least sixty. He was fit, muscled with gray hair. A matching gray beard and a big cigar were placed in between his lips. His eyes move up to see Mila. He takes his cigar out from between his lips and passes it to a man beside him.

"This is her?" The old man asks.

"I see why he hasn't told us about her." The green-eyed man speaks.

"He never learns. Get her out of the cuffs." The old man orders.

The green eyes man pulls out his keys. He stands in front of Mila. A smirk plays on his lips as he unlocks the cuffs. Once the cuffs drop from her wrist, Mila tries to run. The man grabs her by her waist before she can even get far and push her towards the table of men.

"Foolish girl. Come sit down." The old man suggests.

Mila turns around and crosses her arms over her chest.

"No thank you."

"I think this conversation will go smoothly if you sit down.

"Tell me why I'm here and then maybe, I'll sit down."

The old man chuckles before taking a sip of his scotch. He put the drink down and sigh.

"Ivan Moreno." He says.

Ivan's name makes Mila's eyebrows raise. She looks at the old man questionably.

"Ivan? I got kidnapped because of Ivan?"

"Ivan been distant lately. He's left early on a trip I sent him and I had a feeling he had been... distracted. He rarely does what I ask now. I don't like disobedience." The man tells her.

Mila runs her fingers through her hair.

"Are you shitting me?" Mila ask. "You kidnapped me because Ivan doesn't listen to you?"

"I bought you here to see how far Ivan is willing to go for his plaything."

"I'm not anyone plaything!" She exclaims getting frustrated.

She didn't understand why she was here. Nor did she care. She was drugged and bought her just to wait on Ivan. It just didn't make any sense to her. The old man smirks.

"Regardless, I sent him a text saying I have you here ten minutes ago. If he truly cares about your well-being then he's going to come and get you."

"If he doesn't?"

"Then I'll let you go."

Mila groans loudly. She sits down across from the old man and crosses her arms over her chest once again. He grabs the cigar from the man and smokes it.

"What are you? His boss?"

"I am in fact." He saws a bit of slur with the cigarette in between his lips. Smoke fell down his mouth. Mila leans her head back squeezing her eyes shut in annoyance.

She just wanted to go home.