12

"That's adorable, you should get it." Mila is awed as Ivan wears a deer headband.

Christmas was coming up and Mila decided to get the rest of her gifts today rather than wait and have everything will be out of stock. Luckily, she got half of the things she wanted during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Ivan shakes his head with a small smile on his lips. Mila smacks her lips rolling her eyes. She takes off the headband that she originally put on him and put it in the cart. She's still going to buy it. Ivan licks his lips as he looks down at the Christmas-themed store.

"Are planning on buying something for me?"

"Yeah but I'm still searching. I could buy you something like pants or something. Maybe a new wallet. What would you like for Christmas?" She asks picking up the Christmas mug.

Ivan wraps his hands around her waist and lets his lips touch her earlobe.

"You, naked on my bed and a bottle of whip cream." He whispers.

Mila laughs moving away from him. Ivan chuckles before two men start walking toward Ivan. He immediately stops laughing and his face hardens as they walk up to Mila and Ivan. 

"Let's go." One of the men orders. His hair was brown and buzz cut his eyes light brown. He was scary looking with his ugly scar on the left side of his face and a tattoo on his face that was a red teardrop.

The other one was more muscular. His jacket wanted to pop while he wore a hat that covered his head. They are both wearing leather jackets. His skin was pale and his eyes blue.

Ivan doesn't say anything to them. Instead, he look over at Mila who was trying hard to look anywhere but at the two men. Ivan looks down at her and moves a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Are you done with your Christmas shopping?"

"No-"

"Here," Ivan says taking out his car keys. He drops them on the cart and pecks her lips. "I'll come over to get those." He tells her. His eyes darken with amusement. "Wear the red lace set again." He whispers.

Mila scoffed hitting his chest.

"Bye Ivan."

He chuckles before walking away. Mila watch as leaves behind the two men.

Mila was just about to lie down in bed when she gets a call. Mila groans grabbing the phone. Her eyes soften just a bit when she sees Kate's name appear. Without hesitation, she answers it and put her phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Friend! Oh my god, this asshat spilled liquor all over me and now I want to go home but I can't drive at the moment. I'm fucking wasted!" She cheers for the last part.

Electronic music blasts in the background.

"Alright, I pick you up."

"Thank you!"

"Where are you?"

"Tainted."

"Of course, you're there, I'll be right there."

"Thanks again!"

Mila nods before hanging up. She slips on her pink crocs and throws on a light pink hoodie. Walking out of the room with her gray sweatpants, she grabs Ivan's car keys and leaves out her apartment.

She gets in Ivan's car and starts the engine. She doesn't think she would ever get over driving a Lamborghini. She never thought she would be driving one ever in her life. She knew the club like the back of her hand. Mila and Kate used to go there almost every Friday and Sunday before Mila stop going because of the massive bill and hangovers.

Mila gets to the club in under twenty minutes. There she goes in and sees Kate sitting physically on the bar taking a couple of drinks. Mila sighed walking over to her. Mila chuckles as Kate gasps jumping down and hugging her. Mila gives her a quick hug and pulls away.

"Take me away peasant." Kate slur.

"Of course your highness." Mila plays along laughing.

Mila looks at Kate but something behind Kate catches her attention. A woman, half-naked walk up to a man blocking him. The tattooed hand finds its way onto her exposed butt and squeezes it before pulling her down on his lap. There Mila saw exactly who that tattooed hand belong to.

Her mouth goes dry as her heart felt like it has sunk. Ivan whispers in the girl's ear as his hand drops on her thigh. Mila tears her eyes away. Kate look up at her and tilt her head.

"What's wrong?" Kate asks suddenly getting serious. Yet her words were still slurred.

Mila shakes her head.

"N-nothing. Let's take your car."

"Oh good just lay me in the backseat." Kate yawns putting her hand over Mila's shoulder.

Mila helps her out of the club and into Kate's car. She gently places Kate in the back and lay her down while Mila goes to Ivan's car. She opens the car door and drops his keys on his seat before slamming the door shut. She walks back to Kate and gets in the driver's seat.

Letting out a shaky breath Mila start the engine. She drives off, with her heart feeling like it got crushed by a hammer.