50

Y'all ready for weekly updates again?? i know I am 😂

4 years later

"Look, mommy, daddy gave me this."

Mila's eyes gloss over to Remi who was holding a necklace. Mila smiles while looking at the swan locket.

"It's very pretty."

"And expensive, put it in your jewelry box," Ivan says walking into the bedroom.

Remi leaves out the room giggling as Ivan goes to Mila. He places a kiss on her forehead before groaning loudly.

"Don't Kate have her place? Why is she always here?"

"Thomas is visiting his parents in Jamaica, he is nice. She probably feels lonely."

"I'll buy her a ticket and a hotel," Ivan says as he walks away from Mila.

Mila shrugs her shoulders. "I don't want to know what you been doing all day. It's bad for my conscious-"

"It's cool Mila," Ivan says as he takes off his shirt.

Mila stands up as she fixes up her robe. Leaving the room, Mila goes down the hall until she reaches the steps. Going downstairs she hears the sounds of giggling and footsteps.

Kate breathes heavily as she leans on the wall as the two little boys rush into the kitchen.

"Hi, Kate." Mila smiles as she walks past the Lego toys.

"Hey babes, those two are evil. They get it from Ivan." Kate says as she walks to meet Mila.

"They're the sweetest. Miss Thomas again?"

"I have some news. I went on a self date, you know a date by yourself and I had an epiphany." Kate says grabbing Mila's arm.

Kate drags them to the couch before sitting them down.

"I think I'm ready for like being a wife and kids-"

"Kate sweetheart, are you sick?" Mila asks placing her hand on her thigh.

"I'm serious. We have been together for four years and it's great. I realized that his being away makes me sad and that I want him around all the time. I hate liking men, it makes me sad." Kate sighs.

Mila chuckles softly. As she opens her mouth two little boys run inside the room giggling. Running to Mila, they climb up the couch.

"Never mind, I might have twins like you. I can barely take care of myself. Imagine taking care of me and two kids." Kate scoffed as she stands up and walk away.

The two boys sit tries to sit on Mila's lap only for her to slightly groan at their heavy weight. She leans back on the couch as they hold two toys.

"Can I see-"

"Mila!"

Mila scrunches up her face as she hears Ivan's voice. The two boys look up at their mother before giggling.