23

Mila laughs at Kate's joke as they walk to their cubicles. Mila goes to her cubicle with a smile. For a while, everything was going great for her. Nothing could mess up her day.

Until she reaches her cubicle and places her jacket on the rack. Placing her breakfast onto the desk, she looks down at a tan-brown folder. Tilting her head, she picks it up and sits down in her spinning chair. Opening it, her body immediately goes stiff as her eyes widen in pure shock.

A picture of her leaving out her new car. Looking at the next picture she gasp softly as she greeted her by kissing Ivan in his condo. Fear settle through her body as these pictures had to be taken last night. The next picture was worse than before and she quickly stopped looking after that one. A picture of Ivan on the right side. With his hand through his hair as he was looking up at the ceiling.

With his legs spread and Mila right between them. On her knees as her hands and mouth cover the obvious manhood of Ivan. Mila quickly put all the pictures back into the folder and close it.

"I'm scared," Mila says sitting on his couch.

Ivan put on his leather jacket before he rips the pictures in half.

"That's the point, Mila." Ivan sighs throwing the pictures in his trash.

Mila watches as he slides on his shoes. Standing up, she scoffs.

"You can't leave me-"

"I'll be right back. Don't open the door for no one." He cut her off as he grabs his car keys and leaves his apartment.

Mila doesn't hesitate to run to the door and lock it. She goes back on the couch and sits down, pushing her knees up to her chest. Laying her head on her kneecaps she let out a loud sigh.

She stays like that for hours. Soon she eventually falls asleep on his couch. Finally at peace with the silence. It wasn't until it was finally morning that the door opened. Mila is still asleep and not aware of the person. With shoulder lengthy black hair as he smokes his big cigar. He walks towards Mila as three more men come with guns in their hands.

The man chuckles as he stands in front of Mila's sleeping body. He gives his cigar to one of the men as he pushes a strand of her hair to the side.

"Lucky bastard, I wonder how he found someone so pretty." He says admiring Mila.

Quick as a blink, he grabs a fistful of Mila's hair and pulls her up to him. She wakes up immediately and groans as he pulls her up to him. He smirks at her as her eyes begin to water.

"Mila right? I've been dying to meet you." He tells her.

Mila groans just before he can push her back on the couch, releasing her hair. She gasps as she looks around.

"Come with me-"

"Go fuck yourself," Mila tells him as she rubs her hair.

The man smirks as he cracks his knuckles.

"I was told not to hurt you." The man tells her. Mila glares at him.

He doesn't hesitate as he sends a punch to her face. Knocking her out cold. The guy on his right that had dark blonde hair immediately looked at the man with fear.

"H-he said-"

"Say she fell while trying to escape. Now get her and take her in the van." He tells them before grabbing his cigar and walking away.