47

"Damn, maybe I need a white man," Kate says as she lay on the other side of the bed.

Mila lay in bed, the comforter covering her body. Ivan is currently out getting breakfast with Remi and should be coming back shortly. Mila playfully rolls her eyes as she hit Kate's arm.

"Shut up." She mumbles before yawning.

"He must take viagra or something."

"Oh my god Kate shush," Mila says in between her laughs.

Kate laughs alongside her. "Well, when do I start packing your shit. I could take your room and turn mine into an office-"

"Who said I'm leaving?" Mila asks confused.

Kate scoffed quietly. "Sweetie, if there's a man with stamina and dick like Ivan's I would leave you in a heartbeat. Besides you two argue like a married couple, you might as well go live with him."

"It's just sex." Mila sighs out loud.

Unaware of the presence standing in front of the door Ivan scoffed alerting them. Immediately they both sit up, her white tank top covering the upper half of her body. Her eyes find his who had a large white bag. Remi runs behind him and goes to sit on Kate's lap.

"C'mon Remi, let's eat some breakfast." Kate smiles picking her up before taking them out of the room.

When Ivan takes a step Mila immediately opens her mouth.

"Let's eat and then argue," Mila tells him as he walks into the room.

"I'm starting to think you don't want to be in a relationship with me. I'm not a fucking phase Mila." He says calmly before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I never said you were."

"Then stop treating me like one." He quickly snaps. Mila flinches at the bass of his voice until he clears his throat. Shaking his head he speaks once again. "This is dumb."

And just like that guilt struck Mila. She bites her bottom lip as Ivan places the bag on the bed. Opening it, he takes out the white container full of food.

"I didn't know you felt like that Ivan. But I didn't mean it like that, I just mean we should take it slow. One step at a time."

"I don't think you notice lately but we're passed all those steps. I'm tired of playing it slow with you, I want you, and you want me. You might as well just come and move in with me."

Mila rubs the side of her marked neck before sighing out loud.

"Let's say I did move in with you. Can you ensure our safety and be able to communicate with me." Mila asks him.

"What the fuck do you think I'm doing now?" He asks confused.

Mila deadpans. "Bye Ivan." She says softly as she attempts to leave the bed. Immediately Ivan forces her to sit back down with his free hand. The other holding the plating container of food still.

"For fuck sake, yes I'll communicate with you like I'm doing now." He tells her. "And since we're being so open I would like to say something." He says moving his hand away from her thigh.

Mila leans back on the headboard. She nods waiting for him to speak. She grabs the plating container from him and opens it revealing the hot food. Grabbing the bacon first she takes a bite of it, loving the taste on her tongue.

"I want another child."

Immediately Mila chokes on the bacon. Ivan's eyes snap up to her as she closes the container instantly.

"Please tell me you're joking."

"No, I'm very serious. I want another girl, I think this is a good age gap if we're having another child." He states running his fingers through his hair.

"And this just randomly popped up in your head?"

"No, I wanted this for a few days now. Don't you want another child?" He asks her.

"Uh no. Remi is a handful enough."

"Well let's say a couple of months from now and you find out you're pregnant, will you be happy even though you don't want another one?" Ivan asks her.

Mila tilts her head to the side. Curious about his question. His eyes look directly at hers, not leaving his sight. But as she started thinking her eyes widen.

"Ivan, did you pull out?"

Ivan scoffed once again. "When the fuck have I ever pulled out?"

In a blink, Mila hit his arm. "Are you serious Ivan?"

"It's annoying and it doesn't feel the same."

"I'm taking a plan b," Mila says getting out of bed after unwrapping the blanket from her body.

"You just have them in your room? Have you fucked someone in here besides me?"

"Ivan shut up and eat your breakfast. Besides I put them in the emergency kit." She tells him to go to the dresser. She throws on an oversized shirt and walks toward the bathroom.

"Is that a yes about moving in with me?" Ivan asks to lean off the bed.

"I'll think about it."