20

Mila's eyes flutter open. She turns around to see Ivan's body lying next to her. His face faced her as barely any blanket cover his naked body. She looks down to see her comforter on the ground leaving her mattress bare.

Slowly she sits up and pushes her messy bed hair back. A smile forms on her lips as she remembers the best night of her life. She turns to look back at Ivan. He slept peacefully with a few of his strands over his face. Hickeys cover his neck and shoulder. Despite those things, he still looked unbelievably handsome.

Mila leans over to Ivan and presses a soft kiss on the cheek. Yet when her lips meet his cheeks his eyes snap open. Mila pulls away and pulls the blanket over her chest that we're also covered with hickeys and his love bites. He looks at her intensely with those blue eyes.

He stretches his arms in bed groaning softly before closing his eyes again. Mila smiles at that and lets out a sigh. Slowly, she gets out of bed and goes to her closest. Her legs shake just a bit as she walks over there.

She grabs one of his shirts that he left over for her and put it on. It stops directly at her thigh. Turning around she leaves out the room and goes to the kitchen.

She opens the refrigerator door to see not much in it. She sighs rubbing the side of her neck and thinking of what to eat. Mila removes her hand from her neck and grabs the carton of milk. Placing it on the counter, she reaches up her cupboard and grabs a blue bowl. Letting out a yawn, she walks to the kitchen drawers and pulls out a spoon and on top of the refrigerator a box of cereal.

She prepares her bowl of cereal and sits down on the couch. With her bowl in her hand, she takes a spoonful of her food and eats the cereal. Suddenly, a hand grabs her neck. A familiar tattoo one. Pushing her head back, Ivan leans down and presses a kiss onto her lips. Tingles run down her spine as his grip tightens.

"Take a shower with me, I'm taking you out for breakfast," Ivan tells her.

"I'm staying inside for the day."

Ivan let go of her neck and sighed.

"You can still take a shower with me," Ivan says letting the tip of his index finger slide up her jaw.

"I'll think about it." Mila smiles before taking another spoonful of her cereal.

Ivan sighs as he walks over to Mila and sits down beside her. Wearing nothing but his boxers he runs his fingers through his hair. He turns to her and stares at her. Mila ignores it for a while until the silence starts to eat her alive. It was almost unbearable.

Putting her bowl on her coffee table, Mila turns to Ivan and sighs.

"Yes, Ivan?" She asks him.

Ivan rubs his bottom lip as he continues staring at him.

"You should've told me you were a squirter." He says as if he was disappointed.

Mila rolls her eyes.

"Is sex the only thing you think about?"

"You and sex mostly." He says running his fingers through his hair.

"Aww, you think about me." Mila smiles placing her hand over her heart.

Ivan bites his bottom lip before sighing quietly.

"I have to leave pretty soon. I'm going to be a little busy today."

"That's fine. I'm going to stay in bed all day."

"I'll be back tonight. Don't forget."

Mila just hums in response as she lay down. Her feet resting on Ivan's lap. He hovers over her in an instant and looks over her neck. Smiling at his work.

"Did you forget about our shower?"

"Ivan not right-"

"Get your ass up." He whispers in her ear.

Goosebumps appear on her arm as Ivan gets off the couch and walks towards the bathroom. It was so obvious that he didn't plan on just washing up.

"I know I'm a bad daughter." Mila groans as she cooks herself dinner.

With her phone on the counter, she talks to her parents on speaker. Her mother sighs loudly.

"Yes, you are. You need to call more. And visit more."

"I promise I will. How about somewhere around January?"

"That's great, but we'll see you tomorrow."

Her smiles drop quickly as fear settle in her eyes.

"What?"

"We miss you Mila and you hardly come to see us. Besides, we wanted to spend Christmas with you."

"Mom you need to tell me these things ahead of time. I need to wash clothes, clean my house-"

"And hopefully you will have that man there." Her mother says.

And as if things weren't already worst it just went downhill. Mila squeezes her eyes shut in annoyance as she pinches the bridge of her nose.

"What man?"

"The one Kate told us about. He must take very good care of himself, sending Kate off to Hawaii in one of the nicest resorts they have there."

"Mom, I'll see you when I get here tomorrow." Mila sighs grabbing her phone.

"Alright, I love you, Mila."

"I love you too. Tell dad I love him too."

"Of course." Her mother says before hanging up the phone.

Once she's sure the line is disconnected she lets out a frustrated yell.

"Fuck!"