16

Mature Content Ahead ⚠️

Mila knocks on the door. She wanted to turn around and go home but it was about time she at least clear the air. Mila doesn't wait long as the door opens.

Ivan stands in front of her. His hair is damp as he wears denim jeans and is completely shirtless. He leans on his door frame and crosses his arms. Mila rubs the side of her neck.

"Hi." She softly speaks.

He stares at her intensely. She drops her hand from her neck. She bites her bottom lip and sighs quietly.

"Can I come in? I want to stop being childish and talk." Mila tries to joke.

He didn't smile, chuckle, or snort. Instead, he just nods and walks away from her door. She rolls her eyes walking in.

"Tough crowd." She mumbles under her breath.

Mila walks in, closing the door behind her. Ivan goes to his kitchen and pours himself some water from the jug. Mila stands on the other side of the bar counter and sits down. Mila holds her hands.

She stares at him as he drinks his glass of water. She sits there awkwardly as he slams the glass down on the counter. The sound makes Mila flinch.

"I'm sorry." Ivan apologizes. Mila bites her bottom lip. "I didn't mean to hurt you Mila but I had to."

Mila let her shoulder drop.

"I'm sorry too. I said some things that were uncalled for. I was just hurt because... I saw you and that girl together-"

"She was just some random girl." Ivan cut her off.

Ivan walks around the counter and goes to Mila. He turns her around so she can face him. He let his finger run down her jacket sleeve.

"She was just to get my boss off my back but after what happened in the restaurant I don't think it matters anymore."

"Are you going to get in some kind of trouble?" Mila ask.

Ivan smirks shaking his head. "He's not going to hurt me."

"Well, that's good to hear." She sighs. "Does this means we're okay now?" She asks him.

Ivan takes some time to answer making Mila a tad nervous. He nods his head making her sigh out of relief.

"Good. Since we're all good, I'm going to unblock you from my phone and see you tomorrow." Mila sighs dropping down from her chair.