4

Mila opens the door. For once she was excited for this week. She has currently been dating a guy. 5'10 works as a stockbroker with, a three-year age gap, guy. For the most part, she genuinely likes him. They had only been dating for a couple of months but he had been away on vacation for a few days.

Since they had been together for a while he gave her a key to his apartment. She walks in hearing the shower running. Mila takes off her jacket and places it on his brown, five-seater couch. She walks to his room and opens the wooden door then suddenly she stops as her eyes fall on a naked woman laying on the bed who was sleeping peacefully on his bed.

She scoffs loudly as she throws the key on the bed, not caring if the woman felt it, and walks away. She grabs her jacket from the couch harshly, practically throwing it on. She opens his apartment door before slamming it shut.

Another good relationship turns out to be a waste of her time.

Mila was surprised to see Ivan outside of her apartment complex at two in the afternoon. Mila who was walking to the grocery store just sigh walking passes him. He grabs her wrist and pulls her to him. He smirks while playing with the end of her hair.

"What?" She asks with a sigh.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm low on eggs-"

"I never liked eggs anyways." He says pulling her back into her apartment complex.

Mila groans as he walks up the stairs.

"I need more than eggs."

"We'll go later."

"There is no we-"

"Why not? Don't you like my company?"

"I find it annoying." She tells him.

"You're always in a pissy mood. I don't like that." He sighs going up to her apartment door.

Mila sighed pulling out her keys. Then it hit her.

"How do you know where I live?"

Ivan smirks grabbing the keys from her hands. He unlocks the door and goes inside. Mila crosses her arms as she walks in. She watches him take off his leather boots and kick them beside the door. As if he had been in her apartment before, he goes right to her couch and sits down letting his arms stretch out on the back of the couch.

Mila closes the door and eyes him.

"Why are you here and how do you know where I live?"

He smacks his lips.

"You get home pretty late. Where do you work?" He asks ignoring her questions.

"Why? So you can pop up there?"

"You're so mean to me." He chuckles as he put his hand over his heart. "You're making me feel unwanted."

"Ivan seriously-"

"Look at you saying my name so boldly." He says dropping his hand. He stands up and starts walking to her kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm thirsty."

"But-"

"Unless you're willing to spread your legs for me, this water just has to suppress my thirst."

Mila groans loudly as she walks to the kitchen. She glances as he opens the wall cabinets trying to find a cup. Before she can tell him about the water bottles in the refrigerator someone knocks on the door. She turns around squeezing her eyes shut in annoyance.

She opens her eyes as she walks to the door. Opening it her eyes meet a familiar and displeased face.

"Noah?" She asks surprised.

She didn't think he would come and see her after leaving the key next to the naked girl. He stands there with his coat and wet umbrella. He runs his fingers through his black hair. He digs in his pockets and pulls out his spare key.

Mila scoffs loudly.

"I left it there for a reason."

"You didn't even let me explain. You blocked me-"

"Let you explain what? That you had a naked woman in your bed while you were taking a shower? You had sex with her."

"I was drunk-"

"Congratulations, now you're sober and single."

"Mila just give me a second chance."

"Why?"

Noah looks up while Mila turns around. Ivan leans on the kitchen counters. He twists his cap open on the bottle as his eyes focus on Noah.

"Who the fuck is this?" Noah ask.

"No one that should concern you," Mila says as her hand squeezes on the doorknob, ready to shut the door.

"So you went out and found this... guy to do whatever you were planning to do with him to get back at me?"

"No, because honestly Noah if I wanted to get back at you I would've fucked your brother. Maybe he's more interesting and good at fucking me. Now go fuck yourself." Mila snaps slamming the door shut.

She balls her hands into fists and storms into the kitchen and grabs a wine glass. Ivan walks to the other side of the counter as he watches Mila grab a wine bottle from the top of the refrigerator. She opens the wine bottle before pouring the wine glass to the brim.

"At least I know why you act so moody."

Mila looks up at him before taking a long sip.

"I'm not moody."

"You act like you have a stick up your ass all the time."

"Only when I'm with you." She mutters. "Why are you still here?"

"Because I want to. I never see you angry before. I like it."

Mila doesn't hesitate to drown herself in wine. Drinking all of the red liquid almost immediately. She put the glass on the counter and glanced at Ivan.

"Do you have friends?" Mila asks him.

"You can be my friend," Ivan smirks.

"Being your friend doesn't benefit me in any way... just letting you know."

"I have a lot to offer. You'll see."