49

Hey everyone, so many of you don't know but my life has been very chaotic at the moment

Hey everyone, so many of you don't know but my life has been very chaotic at the moment. Not to mention that I'm working and doing young adult things lmao but I promise I did not forget about this book.

I will update Ivan's Lover very soon but not right now. I decided to address this "problem" that's been bugging me for at least 2 months now and you guys can let me know if I'm tripping or if I'm in the wrong. Honestly, I want to hear your guy's opinions.

Long story short I've been receiving a lot of people asking if the main characters specifically the women are black. And I am African American like 100%. I know many would lie and stuff about their ethnicity but I'm not one of them. And I'm a brown skin girl ok. I guess you can call me dark skin I don't really care about shades lol.

But still, I made bwwm because I got tired of the bwwm books on here 😂. You know how you guys picture a book and think that you can make a better one. Well yeah, that's what I basically thought and actually decided to write them.

I have many bwwm books in my drafts. But the two that I posted are "Stay with me" and "Ivan's Lover" and I only posted them because at that time they were the only books that I had at the time.

I'm very grateful for the new followers (Thank you for 128 followers btw, I appreciate it so much 😌) and the many reads on both my books. However, the fact that people keep commenting about if the women I post are black is starting to annoy me. Especially in Stay With Me.

If you go into the first chapter of that book where I post the "Cast" you can see a very long conversation that I had with someone asking me if she's black and why I wrote her as a white person. I did laugh like I think that's funny to me but then more people keep commenting on that shit and I'm just annoyed.

Now I do find these women on Pinterest and unlike the girl in Stay With Me, I have no idea who the girl is in Ivan's Lover. But the woman in Stay With Me is iamsamirra and she's very lovely and very pretty. Also, SHE'S VERY BLACK. 😂 just had to point that out.

And I guess she does look like Cindy Wolfe but she ain't. Cindy Wolfe could never.

But I've been addressing people asking if they're black way too many times. And one person even commented, "I'm just going to imagine she's dark skin". 😵‍💫

And I have no problem with people imagining different people because that's what you can do. I imagine them how I want to imagine them. But the fact that that person literally commented that on Ivan's Lover had me flabbergasted.

I never liked when people comment shit like that. It bugs me and I almost wanted to mute the person but I didn't because everyone's entitled to their opinions. But that just annoyed me when I have seen those notifications.

I read everyone and I mean everyone's comments. I even reply to most of them because you guys make me laugh. But every time I see anyone talking about if they're black or not annoys me because why tf would I put a whole white girl in the book and put it under the bwwm hashtag 💀.

No really like, let's be for real here. If it's a bwwm that means it's bwwm.

And I'm going to say this.

Black can range from Light skin to Dark skin. And no I'm not insecure or have a problem with dark skin people or my skin complexion. I have many other bwwm in my drafts of dark skin women.

I'm not going to post them anytime soon though because I'm a procrastinator and I usually post books when I have at least 20+ chapters ready so I won't have to write for a very long time lmao.

Back to the situation, it was just bugging me that people keep commenting about the women's appearance and asking if they're black. Guys, they're black and if surprisingly I find out they're not I will just take the whole "cast" thing off my books 😂 cus it's never that serious. 

Please stop trying to argue with me or "have a conversation" with me about their ethnicity. If it's a bwwm book then it's pretty self-explanatory at this point.

Bwwm means Black WOMEN and white MEN. I didn't think I would ever get comments asking if the women are black 💀.

Also, someone asked me why As a black
Woman, am I writing Stay With Me from a white pov? I think male pov are underrated ASF. Especially in mafia books. We all know the girl is "innocent" and she meets the gangster, blah blah blah. If I wrote it in the girl's pov it would've been like all the other books on here and made me bored.

I love Male POV books and I don't think we have any in mafia books. Or in general. I'm very different when it comes to writing, I have a different way on how I want to write my books. If you guys don't like it then that's completely fine. But Stay With Me is not a "white" pov. It's a Male Pov who just happens to be white 😂.  But that's necessary because I believe that adds something new.

I don't think people ever read books like that, especially with the male pov in a mafia book. When you guys take a peak inside the men in mafia books and see from their perspective. I just find it more enjoyable writing lmao.

But yeah, that has been getting on my nerves and made me not want to write cus that shit starting to get annoying now. But I will write cus I saw that it has been two months basically since I posted a chapter for Ivan's Lover.

I am sorry 😂. I've been busy tho and am trying to get my life together.

But like if I'm just tripping over nothing or like if y'all think I'm in the wrong.

Thank you and thank you once again for the many reads and the followers. I appreciate you guys so much. And y'all do make me laugh when you guys comment things on my books.

#iwillbeback😂