35

Just got off from my work so enjoy 💀❤️

Mila lay in bed as she begins to think about Ivan. More specifically, his lips. They're addicting and she hated the fact that she couldn't stop thinking about them. She kissed guys before but this one man was different. He's just different.

Remi lay on top of her babbling in her unknown language about the things she did over his house. Remi nonstop talking about the fun she had which made Mila happy. She didn't know if it was because Remi is at the age where everything is fun and adventurous or if Ivan gave Remi attention.

She gets pulled by her thoughts when Remi turns around and lays her head on Mila's chest. Mila smiles softly before playing with Remi's hair.

"I hear Auntie Kate," Mila says loud and dramatically for Remi to hear.

Remi gasp loudly as she sits up and roll off Mila's body. As Remi drops down to the floor, the door opens revealing Kate. Remi giggles excitedly as she runs to Kate's legs, hugging them tightly with a big smile on her lips.

Kate smiles as she bends down to lift Remi. Twirling her around until they both get dizzy. Kate stumbles onto the bed before getting on the mattress.

"So tell me all about the date last night," Kate says turning to Mila.

"Ivan kissed me in front of him, so of course, he left."

Kate immediately turns her head to face Mila.

"He kissed you?" She ask shocked.

Mila nods before sighing out loud. "Yeah, I also have a date with him tonight. I know, I'm digging a hole for myself." Mila mumbles quietly.

"Well, I'm not one to judge. I mean I hate to admit it but he's great with Remi. I have competition but it just means I have to step up." Kate says causing Mila to chuckle.

"Do you think we should-"

"Eh, that's something you have to ask yourself. He has a lot of pros and a lot of cons. But who knows, maybe you two were meant to be or whatever. And on that note, I have a confession." Kate says as she scoots closer to Mila.

"Go ahead and spill it, missy," Mila says as she looks over at Kate.

"I slept with someone."

"I figured since you didn't come home last night. Who's the guy?" Mila asks her.

"Thomas."

Mila sits up almost instantly before squealing like a schoolgirl.

"Oh thank goodness. I thought he would never make a move, ugh it was getting ridiculous." Mila comments as she sits on her knees.

Kate playfully rolls her eyes. "Well, technically I made the first move. I just went over to his place to give back the jacket he let me borrow. But he was shirtless and I saw the tattoos, and his dimples- I didn't even know what was happening until he got naked. You know, he may not look like it but he's packing. It was so big-"

"Stop, I haven't had sex in weeks," Mila says as she covers her ears.

"Well you're going on a date with Ivan, I'm pretty sure you two are going to have sex tonight."

"Not! We are not. I told myself after I left Ivan that I wouldn't have sex on the first date."

Kate scoffed quietly. "I think it's a little late for you two," Kate mutters.

"Well, I mean it though. I'm going on a date with Ivan and I won't give in. No matter how good he looks, or smells, or if he does that thigh grab thing-"

"Oh babe, you already lost," Kate says as she sits up. "I'll pack some condoms in your purse."

"I'm done for." Mila sighs pushing her hair to the side.

Ivan opens the car door for Mila before grabbing her hand. Mila looks at the restaurant before her eyes flicker back at Ivan. He closes the door which happens to be a dark red Bentley.

"Your palm is sweaty." Ivan notice as he intertwines their fingers together.

Mila swallows a big gulp in the back of her throat as she looks at him holding her hand.

"I'm starving," Mila tells him.

He chuckles as he hands his keys to the valet before walking them inside the restaurant. It was large with chandeliers lighting up the room. Ivan goes to the hostess still holding Mila's hands.

As much as she wanted to let go of it, she didn't. She like the feeling and the butterflies that were flying around her stomach. She haven't felt this nervous since she first went out with Ivan. While it wasn't planned, it was fun. Dancing with him and laughing with him bought them closer.

She gets pulled out of her thoughts when Ivan pulls her behind him as he follows the host. She bites her bottom lip as the host takes them to the back of the room near the window. Mila pulls her hand away as she goes to her chair. Before she can grab it, Ivan pulls it back.

"Wow, where did you learn to be such a gentleman?" Mila asks him as she sits down in the chair.

Ivan shrugs his shoulders. "I was always a gentleman." He tells her as he carefully scoots the chair up to the table.

He goes to his chair and sits down as the host place the menus down in front of them. He tells them their waiter will be with them shortly before walking away. Leaving the two alone.

Mila grab the menu and look over at the food that she couldn't even pronounce. The only thing she could read was the hamburger which was something she couldn't get. Who buys a hamburger on a date, in a fancy restaurant like this? But then again, she remembers who she was on a date with. A guy that was with her through her ups and downs.

"Why did you leave me in the car?"

And just like that, the date was already turning into a disaster.