3

Mila feels a presence beside her. She had a pretty good thought of who it was though. They walk in silence to the bus stop. However, when Mila was about to sit down a hand grab her wrist. She looks up at Ivan's face. He wore the same thing as he normally does.

A black hoodie, black denim jeans, and black leather boots. She tries to pull him away but they walk past the bus stop and towards the Lamborghini.

"Can you let go?" She asks trying to rip her wrist away.

Suddenly he pushes her back onto his Lamborghini. She gasp as he slams his hands down beside her head. Trapping her in front of him. He licks his lips looking down at her.

"I like your company. You're amusing."

"Well, I don't like yours."

"Let me drive you home." He suggests, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Seriously?" She sighs annoyed.

"You always look tired." He changes the subject.

"I work." She sigh.

He leans in closer. She catch his scent and immediately wanted him to come closer. It was intoxicating. Cologne but with a hint of aftershave. Not the cigarette he was just smoking on the walk to the bus stop.

He smirks at her.

"I can help you with that problem. You can have the best night's sleep you haven't had in ages."

"I'm not having sex with you." Mila scoff.

"I never said I was going to fuck you. But that can be an option."

Mila crosses her arms, glaring at him.

"If I let you drive me home then can you leave me alone?"

"I'm not going to make a promise I can't keep." He tells her.

Ivan pushes himself away from her. Mila opens the passenger door and climbs in. She buckles up as Ivan makes it to the driver's side of the car. He gets inside making Mila watch as he starts the engine. Not caring about putting on his seatbelt.

She looks back in front of her as he pulls off. Immediately the heat turns on. She unzips her coat and takes it off. Using it as a blanket she places it over her.

"Where do you live?" He asks reaching over to her side of the glove department.

Her body goes stiff as he grabs the pack of cigarettes before closing it.

"It's where do you live-"

"Mila, answer the fucking question." He says grabbing a cigarette from the pack.

"Don't talk to me like that or I'm jumping out of the car." She warns him.

He rolls his eyes as they come to a red light. Ivan pulls out a lighter and places the cigarette between his lips. He lights up his cigarette just as the light turned green.

She takes the lighter from him along with the pack of cigarettes before rolling down her windows. He turns to her exactly when she throws both out the window. He smirks as smoke fall from his mouth.

"You owe me seven dollars and forty-three cents."

"I live on Rossland Grove."

"The address-"

"I'll tell you when to stop." She says snuggling in her coat.

He asks shaking his head as he makes a U-turn. The drive was in complete silence. No music play in the background while Mila rolls up her windows. She leans on the window slightly closing her eyes.

Ivan smokes his cigarette letting the smoke fill the car. He rolls down his window slightly. After a twenty-minute drive, Mila notices her apartment complex. She sits up rubbing her eyes.

"Stop."

Ivan pulls over to the side of the road right in front of her apartment complex. She turns to him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

She unbuckles the seat belt and opens the passenger door. Putting on her coat she closes the door. She goes to the sidewalk only for Ivan to get out as well. She raises one of her eyebrows as he closes the door.

She crosses her arms over her chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Being a gentleman and making sure you get in safely."

"Thank you for the thought-"

"I'm not going up... this time." He smirks. "I'm just watching you get in the building." He informs her before inhaling the toxins of his cigarette.

Smoke flows out his nose. The sight made Mila stare for a while. After she realizes how long she was staring at the attractive man, she looks away embarrassed. Walking past him and going into her apartment complex. She doesn't look back as she walks up the stairs.