42

Since this is a short chapter, you guys may get another chapter tonight 😌

"Can you calm down?" Kate asks as Mila rocks herself back and forth in her bed. Her covers covered her entire body.

Kate sits down beside Mila and lets out a quiet sigh.

"I can't!" Mila shout. "It was so embarrassing."

"It's completely fine-"

"I don't think I can ever look him in the eyes again," Mila says shaking her head like a mad woman.

12 hours before...

Ivan gets the last of the kid's things before handing them to their parents. Remi was already asleep in her bed after the others wore her out. Mila smiled watching her from the little beanbag chair. She was happy that Remi had fun today. She doesn't typically hang out with kids near her age, or kids at all. So it was nice to see her child happy.

Ivan closes the door before locking it. Without a doubt, he went up to the second floor. He goes straight to Remi's room and leans on the doorframe. His eyes quickly notice Mila before slowly his eyes look her up and down.

Feeling his eyes, Mila turns her head. She stands up and walks towards him. Giving him a small smile, she pats his chest.

"Thank you for today. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad." Mila slightly jokes.

"Did I think ever told you that you look very beautiful today?" He says completely throwing Mila off guard.

She flutters her eyes as heat goes straight to her cheeks. The way he looked at her, looks like a man on a mission. Mila clears her throat as she looks over her shoulder, reaching for the doorknob. Carefully she closes it, not all the way but just enough.

When she looks back at Ivan he reaches up to her face. Her heart thumped loudly as he stroked her cheek with the back of his index finger.

"Thank you, Ivan-"

"You'll look even more beautiful without your clothes on." He speaks suddenly low as his finger drops down to her neck.

Her lips tremble while his hand now drops to the bottom of her shirt. Now, she like sex. It was fun, satisfying mostly, and most of all, something easy to do. But she remembers the last time having sex with Ivan.

The only man that can make sex feel like a drug. A drug she became addicted to. Just thinking about the foreplay alone had legs clenching together. A nervous knot grew in her stomach as his hands travels underneath her shirt now.

Just when he leans in as his hands was just at her breast waiting to touch her skin without the bra, they hear a loud grumble. Mila's eyes widen as Ivan looks down at her. She moves away causing his hand to fall from under her shirt. She holds onto her stomach, the lust is now forgotten.

Her stomach cramps just slightly as it grumbles once again. She holds onto her stomach as she groans softly.

"Are you okay-"

"What was in that food you made earlier?" She asks cutting him off.

"The roast chicken and cream pasta? Nothing really besides some milk, broccoli, mushrooms-"

"Mushrooms? Ivan I'm going to kill you." She says before wincing.

Ivan tilts his head confused for a few seconds before the realization hits him.

"Fuck, I forgot. I'll drive to the store and get some medicine." He says before rushing down the stairs.

Present time...

"It could've been much worse, you could've shit on yourself," Kate says now laying on Mila's bed.

Mila yanks the comforter off and turns to Kate. Without hesitation, she hits Kate on her arm.

"You are no help. I was in the bathroom for at least two hours."

"I'm sorry okay, but I don't think Ivan would care."

"It's still embarrassing." Mila sighed before laying down beside her. "Good thing I took Remi home with me. Now I don't have to see him today." Mila tells her.

As the words leave her lips and silence falls over them for just a few seconds, Remi giggles loudly.

"Daddy, look what I made today."

Immediately Mila groans as she grabs her pillow and slams it down on her head. Letting out a muffled scream.