51

Hi everyone

So I forgot which book I posted it one but I asked if everyone wanted either a vampire or millionaire love story. And to my surprise it was mostly the vampire one. But I honestly don't really want to post the vampire just yet because I still don't know what kind of plot I want.

So I decided on the millionaire love story. I'm actually in love with the whole story and it has a lot of chapters prewritten which helps me focus on my actual life and wattpad.

And yes as a black woman I did write it through the white man perspective. If you don't like that then that's perfectly fine.

But I really hope you all like it and thank you guys so much for 100k views on Ivan's Lover. I didn't expect so many views on that book honestly lmao. Regardless, it's time to move away from Ivan Lover and give you guys new content.

Here is Romantic Desire

You can find it on my page of course

You can find it on my page of course. The first chapter is up but it's just includes the Cast, Playlist, and Author Note. I'm going to actually post the official first chapter later today but it is going to weekly updated every Saturday.

I hope you guys have a blessed day and stay safe cause earth is getting a little ghetto.