10

Mila's eyes flutter as she grows tired. She was alone sitting while the other men were enjoying their private show with the dancers. She places her palm under her chin trying to stay up. She let out a loud sigh.

Hearing footsteps Mila roll her eyes.

"I don't want a drink so leave me alone."

"I'm not in a drinking mood right now."

Mila's eyes widen as she turns to see Ivan. He was wearing a white plain shirt with denim jeans and his leather black boots. He grabs her hand and pulls her up to him. He cuffs her face and examines her face.

Mila scrunches her face up as she moves her head away.

"What are you doing?"

"Did they hurt you?"

"So he does care."

Ivan turned around blocking Mila from the old man. He holds a black cane.

"So Ivan, you know I'm not going to keep condoning this behavior. Next time I'm going to do more than take her." He threatens.

"Is he saying he's going to kill me?" Mila ask.

Ivan grabs Mila's hand and pulls her out of the club. Mila calls out his name as he drags her to his car. Getting annoyed that he was ignoring her, Mila finally shout his name. He turns around letting his hand let go of hers.

"What!" He shouts back.

"Is he going to fucking kill me! What the fuck did you just drag me into!" She shouts at him.

"He's not going to kill you. Now get in the car."

"Take me to the bus stop."

Ivan laughs rubbing his jaw.

"The fact that you making the demands is funny. Get your ass in the car and shut up."

"The fact that you're telling me what to do is funny. I'm walking then."

"Mila! Get the fuck in the car!" He yells grabbing her wrist.

She glares at him as she rips her wrist away from his grip. His hand wraps itself around her neck and pushes her towards the car. She gasp loudly as he stands in front of her. Their breaths mixed.

Mila notice his nose was slightly red. His eyes darken as he squeezes her neck just a bit. He goes to her ear and lets the tip of his lips touch her earlobe. Tingles run down her spine as he speaks. She hated how she was angry but her body was far from it.

"If I ask you again, I'm going to do something I'll regret." He whispers darkly in her ear.

Mila pushes him away and walks to the other side of the car. She opens the passenger door and climbs in. Ivan runs his fingers through his hair. She slams the door shut as she put on her seatbelt. Ivan gets in the car and closes the door.

He doesn't care to put on his seatbelt as he starts the engine. He let the engine roar as he drives down the road. They sat in silence while Ivan speed down the street. He didn't care to stop at the red lights. Nor the stop signs as he drove past them.

Mila huff loudly.

"Are you hungry?" Ivan asks to reach over to Mila's side.

He goes into the glove box and pulls out his box of cigarettes. Mila felt like she was having a deja vu as he take a stop at a red light. This time. He pulls out his lighter and takes out a cigarette.

"Did I say I was hungry?" She asks annoyed.

Ivan groans in frustration as snaps the cigarette in half. "I didn't have to leave out the comfort of my home to pick you up."

"You didn't have to? You're the reason why I was even there." She scoff.

"All I asked was if you were hungry. You're pissing me the fuck off."

"Just go to McDonald's."

Once the light turns green, Ivan takes off. In the next five minutes, they pull into a McDonald's drive-thru. Ivan rolls down his window.

"I want ten-piece chicken nuggets with a medium size fry. With an ores snack size McFlurry."

"Do you want the whole left side of the menu while you're at it?"

Mila rolls her eyes ignoring him. Ivan orders her food as Mila leans her head out the window. Ivan drives to the first window and pulls out his small black wallet. He grabs his credit card and hands it to the cashier.

Ivan combs his fingers through his hair. The woman hands him back the credit card which he grabs. He put the credit card back in his wallet as the womanhood the brown bag of Mila food.

Ivan carelessly throws his wallet on Mila's lap and grabs the bag. He places the McDonald's bag on Mila's lap as well before grabbing the McFlurry. He holds it as he drives off. Mila grabs it from his hands and takes a spoon full of ice cream.

Ivan continues to drive until he pulls up to an apartment complex. Mila huffed as she opens the car door. Ivan does the same and throws the car keys at the valet. The valet catches it and walks over to Ivan's side of the car.

Ivan walks beside Mila. Ivan opens the door for Mila. She walks in and looks around. The lobby was silent with the security sleeping with his hat over his face and his legs up on the desk. Ivan grabs Mila's hand and pulls her to the elevators.

He presses the arrow going up while Mila sighs loudly. The elevator doors open and Mila walk inside with Ivan behind her. He presses the twelfth floor and slowly the elevator door close leaving them alone. Silence falls over them again.

Mila hugs the McDonald's bag as Ivan stares at her intensely. Her eyes glance at him but then back towards the elevator doors. She clears her throat, waiting for the elevator doors to open.

They open after a few seconds. Mila is the first to leave out. Ivan walks past her and walks down the hall. She follows behind until he stops at a door on the right. He pulls out another set of keys and unlocks the door. Once he hears a click, he opens the door and walks inside the apartment.

A small hallway leads to the living room and open kitchen. The open kitchen had a bar counter that separated itself from the living room. His furniture was all black and white. Not a pop of color in sight.

Mila put the bag of food on the counter while Ivan sits down on the couch. He kicks off his shoes and lies down. On his round, the black coffee table was a bottle of gin.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." Mila burst out.

Ivan licks his lips. Mila debates on what to do next but before she can even blink she was walking over to him. His eyes travel up to hers. He sits up and leans his head back. While she crosses her arms waiting for him to apologize to her.

"I forgive you." He tells her.

"That's it?"

"What else do you want me to say?"

Mila scoffs loudly.

"How about, I'm sorry Mila for putting you in that predicament. And I'm also sorry for shouting at you because I was acting like a huge ass-"

Ivan pulls Mila down on his lap. He makes her straddle his hips as crashes his lips down on hers. Mila's eyes flutter as she swings her arms around his neck. Their lips move in sync as Ivan kisses her gently. His hands move down from her hips to her butt. Squeezing them as their kiss depends.

Suddenly Mila pulls away. Ivan pecks her lips.

"I'm sorry as well." He whispers against her lips.

Mila rests her head on his shoulder and sigh.

"I forgive you." She says letting her eyes close.