Extra Chapter 12

Victor was, in a word, furious. He was hurt but mostly furious. She left. She just left. Suddenly, all the fight left him as he collapsed in his office chair. The situation hit him like a train.

She was gone.

And they had no way to track her.

Unlike the twins she had disabled the tracker he had put in her phone. All he could do now was look out for her and hope that nothing happened to his little principessa. 

Victor hung his head as the tears began to flow relentlessly from his eyes. He had failed. He had failed to protect her. He had failed to protect his sorella. His responsibility.

He was a failure. The only job he had in his life was to look after his siblings. And he let one of them run straight towards their doom. 

He shook his head to clear such thoughts. Isabella was resourceful. Much more than the twins or Luca or even himself. And she promised him that she would be back. And all he could do was trust her and pray to every god he knew that she would be safe. 

'I love you, Izzy. Please come back to me safe and sound, bambina.' was the last thought in his head before he threw himself headfirst into finding her to make sure she was safe. 

He would always have her back.

A promised chapter. Love ya.

Comment, Vote and Share if you liked it?