Chapter 25: Everybody Loves to Cut Me Off

"What is the meaning of this?" Victor said as soon as he came in. All the brothers were there. All. 15. Of. Them.

"I-" I started but I was cut off.

"What's wrong?" Luca asked.

"She's underweight. By 25 pounds." Elijah ground out.

Now all of them were looking at me. All furious.

"Why aren't you eating?" Alessi asked.

"I-" I started and was cut off. Again.

"Is it peer pressure? Because you can say no. You don't have to do anything else." Rocco said.

"I-" I started to be cut off. Again. Truckers.

"You shouldn't give in to peer pressure. You were already perfect." Alex said.

"I-" I started yet again. To be cut off again. Imma kill a biotch now.

"Do you have nothing to say for yourself?" Matteo said.

"I would if you let me." I said and then slapped a hand over my mouth.

Victor narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything. I gulped and continued," Well, I had two big competitions and I was stressed. When I'm stressed I tend to eat less. And since I poured all my energy into boxing and singing, I lost a lot of weight during training."

"How did you even survive in the ring like this? You were sleep deprived and underweight." Luca asked.

I smiled, "Coffee and Sugar. Lots of it. Nate made me eat sometimes but he couldn't be around all the time so I fell into the habit of eating less." No need to tell them about the small bout of depression. They won't find out any other way. The younger ones understood what I had hinted at. They looked away. I put my hand in Alex's who was the one closest to me and squeezed it lightly. He squeezed my hand back and gave me a sad smile.

"This will not happen again. Do you understand me?" Elijah said sternly.

"Yes, I understand." I said softly.

"Thank god it wasn't something serious. I was so worried, baby." Alessi said as he got up and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry." I said as I pulled away. Next was Rocco. I was passed from brother to brother like I was a parcel not a human being.

"Now get changed. We're going to celebrate your win." Victor said as everyone finally stopped passing me around like sack of potatoes.

^her outfit without the accessories

I raced upstairs and put on the dress I had chosen. I put some eyeliner that made my eyes pop. I gave a natural look to my make up and brushed my long hair and decided to keep it down. It fell in soft waves and I looked into the mirror. I looked presentable. I put on the silver heels. I heard a knock on my door. I called out a "Come in." I turned to see Victor who was looking at me, awed.