Extra Chapter 11

Luca wanted to scream. He wanted to storm out and drag his sister back home. He wanted to lock her in a tower and never let her get out. He sighed and dragged a hand down his face as he stopped pacing. His eyes roamed over his room and settled on the two letters strewn about on the desk. The application letter and the letter to her.

He strode across the room and picked up the application and began going through it as he mulled over the reasons he could give for not applying to his dream college but his mind was blank.

His eyes then landed on the other letter. He felt the guilt and self-loathing wash over him. He had been a real jerk to Elena. All he could hope for was that she somehow forgave him later in life.

He wanted to scream, his wild hair representing his frustrated state. Why couldn't his siter just be one of those goody two shoes? That girl was always getting into trouble. As soon as he thought of this, he dismissed it. Izzy wouldn't be Isabella Marie Cattaneo if she wasn't completely and infuriatingly loyal and selfless. For her family was foremost no matter what.

He thought about every time Izzy had helped him out. She hadn't been wrong yet. Maybe he should take her advice.

So he did what she asked him to do. He posted the application and typed out the letter in her personal message and sent it.

Now all he could do was hope.

Luca, everyone. I think Alex and Luca are the only two truly over protective siblings don't you.

So, Important announcement.

Please don't scroll past this.

This book is an official entry in the Wattys and I would be really, really grateful if you guys could share and vote on this book. Please. I would be really grateful to all my readers.

Also the collection of poems that I have written is another entry in the Wattys and I would be really grateful if you guys could check that out. Pretty please.

*Insert cute gif because it's not loading from my side*

Comment, Vote and Share please. Also, who is your favourite brother?