Extra Chapter 3

Letter 2

Dear Elijah,

If you are reading this letter, it means I am gone. I wanted to tell you a few things.

I wanted to say thank you to you for being the person I could always go to when I got into trouble or when I needed something even as simple as a hug. Thank you for being there for me.

I wanted to say sorry for this abrupt departure. I love you all and couldn't bear the thought of someone hurting you.

Thank you for being a constant in my life. You were one of the reasons I laughed and I lived rather than merely existing.

I also wanted to say that I'll miss you. I will miss your bear hugs and your sweet words of endearment.

Most of all, thank you for being like a parent figure to me after I lost mine. I will always remember the time we spent together. Thank you for everything.

I'm sorry it had to be this way. But there is a small chance that I might not return and this is my insurance. 

I love you. Please make sure the others live and don't mope around. I trust you, Elijah, and I love you.

Lots of Love,

Isabella Marie Cattaneo.

P.S Tell Victor to stop acting all pissed off and to stop searching for me. I will be back.

Well, then. This was lovely. Buh-Bye.