A/N

Okay, my amazhang readers, have you missed me? Because I have missed you.

Life Update.

I am dying.

Not literally but of boredom and because I'm suffocating in a mountain of homework. 

Life update over.

Books I have started writing and have a high probability of being published if I can actually get to writing:

1. Hurting My Heart - Teen Fiction

I have a protagonist, antagonist, and climax but no plot. Will probably be left alone till I can actually get a plot.

Summary:

Elena Ricci is not a weak person. That is the only thing that drives her to face the person that took everything from her. Her best friend. He played with her feelings like a cat plays with a ball of yarn and then threw her away like yesterday's trash. Now that she is living in the same house she has to face him everyday and make sure that he is not able to completely shatter her heart that she has been slowly trying to mend. Except the fact is that she is irrevocably and completely in love with him. 

 Luca Cattaneo has secrets. A lot of them. People have easily accepted the good parts of his character but they always run in the other direction whenever they saw a glimpse of the darkness. Except one. His best friend didn't run away when she saw that part of him. Instead she came closer. Closer than anyone's ever been. And he fell head over heels for her before doing the exact thing he was so afraid of. He unintentionally forced her to run in the opposite direction and ended up breaking both their hearts.Now that she is back, he will do anything to have her back in his life. To show her that he needed her. To show her that he is in love with her.

Join their journey as they navigate the one emotion they both crave the most: Love.

2. Another Shot At Life - Teen Fiction