27

Harry's POV

Louis was sleeping in his arms as Harry looked out of the window. He was stroking his head that rested on his chest. His arm had already gone dead, but he didn't really care. All he cared about was the tiny man in his arms. He knew Louis would kill him if he knew that he thought of him as tiny. But in Harry's eyes, Louis was tiny. He was tiny and vulnerable.

Harry hadn't known if it was a good idea to fly back to England for this day. He was scared of seeing Louis cry. The boy didn't cry often but when he did, Harry couldn't hold back his tears neither. He didn't want Louis to be sad. He wanted him to be his happy sunshine.
Nevertheless, he knew that those next days would be very hard for Louis. But they could do that. Because they had each other and loved each other.

Harry smiled to himself. Louis had really said that. But he was right.
No matter what would come, they would make it. They wouldn't let something or someone break them apart again. That's a decision Harry had made. And help that poor little soul that would try to break them.

He felt the vibrations of his phone in his pocket and grabbed it, reading the message he just received.

From: Jeff
To: Harry
NOMINATED FOR AOTY BABY

From: Jeff
To: Harry
U READY FOR YOUR FIRST GRAMMY?!

Harry held his breath. A Grammy nomination was all he had dreamt of since being a solo artist. Moreover, since he had started singing professionally. It was a huge achievement and even though he knew he wouldn't win it made him endlessly happy. After everything he had gone through, it was a win. He had been told that he would never reach this, that the Grammys were too big for him.  Well, he proved him wrong.

Flashback - May 2016
"Harry you can't do that!" Simon was furious. He looked at him in anger, not believing what the curlyhead had just told him.
"I can, Simon. I just- I don't feel comfortable around here. I want to leave this all behind for an amount of time until we come back. I just wanna be free..?"
Harry was insecure. Simon acted as if it was the worst betrayal someone could ever do and Harry felt bad. But he knew that it was for the best to leave the label and One Direction behind for some time.

"You're fucking ungrateful, Harry. That's just pathetic. What do you expect? Me supporting you leaving us behind? We don't deserve that, I don't deserve this after all I did for you!"
Harry bit his lip. "I just wanted to inform you. Just wanted to be kind.."
"OH C'MON HARRY! What do you expect?! You need us. You need me. I don't need you. You'll get that as soon as it's too late."
"I am sorry that you feel betrayed, Simon." He chose his words wisely, suddenly feeling a rush of courage. "I did this and I won't change my mind. I want to dress the way I want, not caring what others think. I want to date whom I want. I want to be free"
Simon shook his head. "This will get you nowhere. Your career will end as soon as you change your status. As soon as you bury everything we created!"
"Then so it will be. We'll see"
"You won't see anything, Harry. That's the point. You cannot expect the people to accept you. What do you want to change about your dressing style? Wear dresses instead of shirts? And be awarded for singing about boys? You will get nothing, Harry. You dreamt of Grammys. The only thing you will get, do you know what? Being laughed at. You will be laughed at by the whole world"
"Maybe. But I'll be free" Without hesitation, Harry turned around and left the bureau. He didn't even look back.
End of Flashback

Harry still remembered getting into his car and crying about that argument for hours. It had taken him several weeks to finally bring up the courage to talk to Simon. He would never forget his words. He repeated them in his head over and over again and thought back of that day, biting his bottom lip. Harry didn't notice that Louis had woken up.

"You're so fucking hot when you do that"
Harry flinched and looked at Louis who grinned tiredly and blushed. "Did I actually say that?"
He grinned at him and nodded. "You did"
Louis blushed even more and it was adorable. He hid his face by pressing it against Harry's neck what made the curlyhead smile. He ran his fingers through Louis' hair that was a little messed up due to his sleeping position. His hair was messy after sleeping always. Harry leaned forward and whispered "Your hair is a little messy" and smilingly kissed his head.

[start of mature content]
What Harry hadn't expected was the feeling of Louis lips touching his neck. He shivered. Louis knew damn well that it was one of his soft spots. Harry poked him softly in the waist as he started to kiss his neck downwards. A little moan slipped of Harry's lips as Louis started sucking on his skin. He  whispered "Lou..Sto-" but was interrupted by Louis' hand wandering down his body.
Harry could feel excitement filling every part of his body. He couldn't stop his body from giving Louis the signals the man waited for. He wanted him. Every muscle in his body tensed as Louis' hand made its way in Harry's boxers. He pressed his lips together, not wanting him to stop. His hand teased him, his thumb stroke over his tip and Harry wasn't able to hold himself back anymore. He moaned quietly as Louis started moving his hand. "Lou.. Damn.."
He felt Louis grinning as he whispered "I want you, Lou".

The blue-eyed boy didn't want to hear anything else. He kissed him and suddenly pushed down Harry's trousers. He made his way down and started kissing Harry's thighs, making him even more beholden to him. Harry tried to hold back more moans but couldn't help it as Louis pushed down his boxers and started kissing his dick. Harry's hand found its way to Louis head, running his fingers through his hair and pulling softly.

When Louis started sucking, he moaned. "Fuck, Lou- fuck" Harry wasn't able to think straight. He was absolutely and wholly controlled by Louis.

He had to admit he had missed this so much, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold himself back any longer.  "Lou, I- I can't anymore-" He ran his fingers through Louis' hair, trying to hold himself back. But as soon as his green eyes met Louis' blue ones, Harry couldn't take it any longer.

When Louis put Harry his boxers back on, he licked his lips and sat back down next to him. Harry was still out of breath and Louis grinned at him.
"Never been a spitter, never will be". Harry rolled his eyes and smiled. "You are unbelievable" Louis grinned even more and kissed his cheek. "I know, love"
[end of mature content]

Harry leaned his head on Louis'.
"You'll get that back"
Louis grinned "Oh darling, I enjoyed that just as much as you did"
Harry whispered "I know" earning a smile from him. They were quiet for a few minutes, both smiling and cuddling with each other. But suddenly, Louis broke the silence.
"Hazza?"
"Yes, dear?" He looked down at him, wondering about his nervousness. "What's up, Lou?"
"Are we- like, are we a couple now? Like a real couple?" He looked nervously down at his hands.
"Lou, are you- you just sucked my- of course we are, you adorable little fool"
Louis looked back at him, the biggest smile on his face. He laid his arms around Harry and looked up at him.
"I am big"
The curlyhead laughed.