59

Louis' POV

"Oh c'mon, how did you come up with that?!" Daisy exclaimed and Louis could see that Harry smiled. "'clandestine', really? That would've never come to my mind, never"
"Oh I know. You put 'fuck' on the board, love" Harry laughed and the others joined him.
"It's my favourite word!" Louis smirked.
"Oh I didn't know that" Lottie added ironically and he had to laugh.

When it was Harry's turn, Louis leaned back and continued stroking over Harry thigh. His hand had rested there since they had started playing Scrabble and when it wasn't Harry's turn his hand laid on top of Louis'.
Louis could feel Harry tensing for a second as he moved his hand and hid his smile by drinking something.
"Good one, honey" Anne praised Phoebe's 'stargazer'. Harry nodded and wrote down 69 points. Louis bit his lip to hide his grin and earned a warning look from his boyfriend. He didn't pay attention to the game and just smiled as Harry put his hand on his.

Suddenly the ringing of Harry's phone in the kitchen interrupted them. Louis looked at him but the curlyhead just shook his head. "Don't you wanna go?"
"If it's important they'll call back. I'm busy right now" He smiled and leaned against Louis while listening to the others.
"Haz..?" He whispered and saw the green eyes looking at him.
"Hm?"
"Freddie misses you"
Harry chuckled. "I miss him too"
"Who do you miss?" Daisy asked and Louis gave her a look.
"You always have to know everything, don't you?"
"Sure. I'm a Tomlinson, darling" She grinned and Anne laughed.
"I just said I miss Freddie too" Harry explained and Louis could see Anne's face lighting up even more.
"How is the little one? I'm still mad that I haven't met him yet!"
"You will, Anne. I promise. As soon as tour is over and we're..." free. It was the word Louis was looking for. He didn't finish his sentence and Anne nodded understandingly. "But he's doing great. Recently he has an obsession with the Avengers. That's the newest thing" He smiled and saw Harry smiling as well.
"What do you think, we end the game and I start making dinnerr? I would love to see all the pictures of the little man afterwards"
After everyone agreed, Harry grinned. "Bitches, I won"
"Harold!" Anne warned but couldn't hide her amusement.
"Oh mum, just don't care. You know he's just an arrogant son of a bitch" Gemma said and Louis couldn't help but burst out laughing. The others joined and Anne rolled her eyes.
"I thought you were grown up by now"
"Keep on dreaming, mummy. Keep on dreaming" Louis watched Harry kissing his mother's cheek and smiled.
"I know, I know" Anne sighed. "Go store the game, I'm going to prepare dinner"

Before he could say something, Harry had pulled him off his chair and up the stairs after grabbing his phone from the kitchen counter. Louis watched him as he stored the game back in the cupboard. When he was done, Harry turned around and led Louis into their room.
He was about to say something as Harry closed the door behind them but ended up saying nothing as his boyfriend pressed him against the door and kissed him. It was different than the kisses before. Sweet but passionate, shy but confident. But mostly the kiss was needy.

[warning: smut. If you don't like it just skip the rest of this chapter! ;)]

Louis hands wandered into Harry's hair as they kissed. He gently pulled and Harry sighed. For a short moment, he parted his lips from Louis' and whispered "I want you. Right now"
"Don't hold yourself back, love" A smirk made its way on Louis face but left as soon as he felt Harry's lips on his neck and his hand on the bulge in his trousers. He gasped and held his breath as Harry sucked on his skin while he stroke over his trouseres. He could feel him opening up his pants and pulling them down.
Louis slightly pulled on Harry's hair. He knew exactly that the man would leave a hickey on his neck but he didn't care. All he could think about was Harry's hands finally pushing down his boxers, Harry touching him.

Louis bit his bottom lip as Harry made his way downwards. He could feel his hand stroking over his cock and pressed his back against the door as Harry's hand enclosed his erection.
"Oh Haz.. Please.. Don't tease me.."
A moan left Louis' mouth as his boyfriend started moving his hand, pumping. At the same time he felt him starting to kiss his inner thigh. Harry's lips were warm and soft and left a hot feeling on Louis' skin that made him sigh. Remembering that the others were downstairs he pressed his lips together as Harry stopped pumping and gently stroke over Louis' tip with his thumb. He could feel the heat pulsing through his body as he felt his tongue licking over his tip and closed his eyes. "Oh fuck, Harry.."

He grabbed Harry's hair tighter as the man started taking his dick deeper into his mouth. He could feel the heat and Harry's tongue moving along his skin and moaned quietly. He desperately wanted him. He didn't care about anything else. Just the two of them right now.
Harry started sucking stronger and Louis coughed. "Oh Harry please..!"
For a moment the curlyhead stopped and looked up at him. "Tell me what you want, baby" Before Louis could answer Harry's mouth closed around his cock again, taking in his full length. The hand in his hair, he pressed him against his crotch and gasped.
He just wanted to feel Harry. He needed to feel him.
"I want you, Harry. I want to fuck you right now"
He let go of him and saw Harry's smirk. It made him even more excited. Without wasting anymore time, he pulled him up and opened his trousers as they made their way to the bed. In no time both of them had lost all their clothes.

Harry was laying in front of him on the bed and spreaded his thighs as Louis bent down. He couldn't take his eyes off his body. The tattoos on his upper body made him even more attractive in Louis' eyes. He noticed that Harry was shaking in excitement as soon as he touched him. He started kissing Harry's thighs. His thumb stroke over his skin until it reached the sensitive skin around his muscle. He could hear him whining. "Lou.. Please.."

If they would've had the time Louis would've loved to tease him further. But now he just wanted him. So he leaned forward and licked over the sensitive skin while massaging his dick. He could feel Harry tensing as his tongue moved over his entrance over and over again. Hearing a soft moan leaving the man's mouth that made himself even harder. Louis couldn't wait to feel him.

"Just fuck me already" Harry moaned and Louis wouldn't let him say it twice. Blindly he opened the drawer next to the bed and took out the lube. Knowing that it had always been there made him grin.
"Tomlinson, stop grinning and fuck me"
"A little eager, aren't we, Mr.Styles?"
"I've waited long enough"
"Condom?"
He already knew the answer to his question but wanted to be sure. There was nothing he would do if it hurt Harry.
"Fuck no, Lou. I need you.."
Louis didn't wait any longer and gently sweeped the lube between Harry's asscheeks before spreading it over his own length as well.
"Louis.." Harry whimpered and Louis gently spreaded Harry's thighs even wider before leaning in and finally pushing his dick inside.

A loud moan left Harry's mouth as Louis' cock filled him to the fullest. Quickly he leaned forward and placed his lips on Harry's. The kiss was hot and passionate and he moaned against Harry's lips. The man felt hot and tight and for a moment Louis didn't move until Harry nodded slightly, giving him the sign that he was ready. He started moving, thrusting in and out of him.

Louis felt Harry pressing his body against his, grinding his hips against Louis' and moaned against the man's lips. He pushed himself deeper inside and felt a shiver going down his spine as Harry moaned loudly. He didn't know if the others would hear them. But he didn't give a damn. Right now it was just Harry and him. That was all he cared about. Skin on skin. Lips on lips.
He wanted to make him moan. He wanted to hear him cry out his name in pleasure. He wanted to come inside of him, wanted to feel him pulsating as he thrusted into him deeper and deeper, over and over again.

Louis knew he wouldn't last any longer. But he could tell Harry would neither. Pushing inside of him faster and harder he felt Harry's hands gripping him.
"Louuuu..!" He felt him pulsating and thrusted into him one more time, knowing that he was about to come as well.
"Ah fuck Harry..!" Finally he felt the heat exploding. The heat waves rushed through his body and for a moment he leaned his head back, Harry's name leaving his lips one last time.

That was when he collapsed on top of him. Breathing fast he rested his head on his chest. He could feel Harry's chest going up and down quickly and smiled.
"Oh Lou.." He felt Harry's hand brushing through his hair and enjoyed it. The feeling of Harry's fingers stroking over his back calmed him. Louis looked up and saw a smile on his boyfriend's face as well.
"That was fucking amazing.." He summed it up and felt Harry's chest vibrating as he chuckled.
"You think they heard us?" Anxious he looked up at him again but Harry shook his head.
"They never did before. And even if they did this time I don't give a fuck"
This time it was Louis chuckling. "Since when are you a bad boy?"
"Since I've waited ages for you to fuck me, darling" Innocently his boyfriend smiled down at him before kissing him gently.
When they parted, Louis giggled. "I love you so much"