61

Louis' POV

"You won't believe what just happened!" Louis nearly ran into the kitchen where Gemma, Anne and Lottie were preparing dinner. As soon as he bursted inside they looked at him curiously.
"Oh I've heard" Gemma mumbled under her breath and Louis could feel the heat rising to his cheeks.

Without letting her distract him, he blurted out.
"Harold here" - he put his arm around his boyfriend - "just kicked ass"
"What do you mean?"
Lottie looked at them, furrowing a brow.
Louis grinned even more and looked at Harry who bit his lip. He could tell that he was anxious, to calm him down, he took his hand. Harry gave him a little smile and Louis continued.
"He just literally left Simon speechless"
"You told him about the two of you?!" Phoebe jumped into the kitchen followed by Daisy, both wide-eyed.

"No.. No I didn't. I just told him that I won't do what he tells me to anymore"
"Which leads us to the fucking news. My man is nominated for several fucking Grammy's. And he's fucking performing" Louis didn't watch his language anymore. His heart was nearly jumping out of his chest, beating fastly from happiness. He still couldn't believe it. Harry's dream had come true.

He still remembered the boy with the many curls, rambling about baking and singing all the time. Even before they had gotten to know each other. When they had meet in that toilet at X-Factor. Louis had immediately lost his heart, even if he hadn't wanted to admit it to himself. He had been in love with him since the first word.
'Oops-Hi- I'm so sorry- Uhm- Hi'
Harry had always dreamt of being nominated for a Grammy. It wasn't important to him but somehow it meant the whole world to him, Louis knew. And he couldn't be prouder.

A loud dropping noise interrupted his thoughts. Looking up Louis saw that Anne had dropped a pot. Luckily it was empty.
"A Grammy? Harry?" Her voice was shaking and Louis smiled. He could tell she was proud.
"Yeah, mum.." Harry started grinning and Louis watched as Anne and Gemma hugged him tightly.
"Oh boy.. I'm so proud.." Anne smiled, visibly moved. Louis noticed the tears shimmering in her eyes and it warmed his heart. That was when she pulled him into the hug as well, nearly not allowing him to breathe because she held him too tight.

He loved Anne like she was his second mother. And even though he missed his mum like hell and no one would ever replace her - he knew that Anne would always be some kind of mother figure to him. In moments like this he felt like his family was complete even though it wasn't.

When she let go of them, Harry's mother took his face in her hands. "I am so proud of you, Harry. You went through so much shit you didn't deserve. May it be being accused of sleeping around, or being left, being cheated on or nearly- giving up. You stood up. And now you're finally getting what you deserve!" She reached up and pulled Harry in another hug. Louis watched them with a smile, knowing she was right. At the same time he knew that he was responsible for a lot of Harry's suffering and it mad him feel sick.

"Mum, it's enough crying. Stop it.." Harry mumbled and kissed her cheek as she let go of him. Stomach rumbles interrupted the emotional moment.
"I'm hungry!" Gemma explained apologetic and Louis chuckled.
"Well let's eat then"
Anne laughed and Louis and Gemma followed her towards the table. This time it was his siblings holding Harry back, all of the girls pulling him in for a big hug as well. Louis smiled even more and watched them as they gratulated him.

Suddenly he felt Anne's hand on his back. She leaned in and smiled. "We're family, Louis. We will never let you go now. I am now a mother of six"
Louis smiled and hugged her. "Well you underestimate what you just got yourself into"
"Oh, believe me I am aware. And I love you all so much" She patted his back as he smiled at her brightly.
"We love you too. You know since mum died- It's- There's no one like her-" He didn't find the words to what he wanted to say.