63

You guys are fucking crazy. Within TWO(!!!) days 'safe haven' reached +2k reads. Thank you so so much for over 15k reads. I never would've expected that. Now lots of fun with this chapter! :)

Louis' POV

After dinner, Louis finally could go to bed. He was still mad at Lottie for their shopping trip. She had literally dragged him through every shop. At least he had gotten everything he wanted - the presents for Anne, Gemma and the twins. Harry's presents were still hidden in his suitcase beneath the bed.

Louis let himself fall back on the bed. Shopping with Eleanor was one thing. But going shopping with Lottie was hell. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment until he heard the door open.
"What are you doing up here? Don't you want to join the others?" He looked at Harry who leaned against the door and smiled. The man shook his head.
"I prefer being with you whinger, you know"
"Oi, I'm not whining" Louis gave him a look and heard Harry laughing.
"Of course not. Never" He teased and Louis threw a pillow at him.

Harry caught it and walked over to him. He leaned forward and kissed Louis with a smile on his face.
"I'm going to change" The curlyhead told him and Louis sat up.
"I'll enjoy watching" He grinned and leaned on his arm as he watched his boyfriend.
"Of course you do" Harry chuckled and took off his shirt.

"What did you do the whole day?" Louis asked and bit his lip as he watched the half-naked man.
"Me? Oh um.. I didn't do anything. Just um..relaxing"
"Harry. You are the baddest liar I know. What did you do?" Louis chuckled as Harry blushed. The man just couldn't lie.
"I..well honestly? I just missed you. I went on a walk with mom and played Scrabble with the twins and- I think I just went on their nerves with how much I missed you"
"Harry. It was one day!" Louis exclaimed in amusement, suddenly glad that he wasn't alone with missing Harry.
"I know, I know!" He pouted. "I know I'm clingy"
"I know, love, I know" Louis couldn't hide his grin anymore. He reached out and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him on top of himself. "And I love it"

"I take that as you missed me too?" Harry grinned as well.
"Maybe" He wrapped his arms around the man's neck and looked up at him, grinning.
Harry just leaned down and placed his lips on Louis'. When their lips parted, Louis mumbled "Mhm, yeah. I missed you"
He could feel Harry's chuckle as his chest moved and grinned, pulling him even closer than before. His hand ran through Harry's hair as he looked at the tattooed skin, his lips brushing over the 17BLACK tattoo before he kissed the skin.

Harry sighed and Louis smiled. "Lou?"
"Yeah?"
"That kiss.. After the concert in London.. Why did you do that?"
Louis frowned. He had no idea what Harry was talking about.
"After the concert? What did I do?"
He could see a hint of amusement on Harry's face. "You kissed me"
"I did?"
"Yeah. You did" The curlyhead bit his bottom lip and looked away. Louis could tell that he was a little hurt.

But Louis couldn't remember it. He had been too drunk. He remembered the concert. The tension he had felt. And as every time he had drowned his sorrows in alcohol. He had run away. Until he was drunk enough to forget his actions.
"What happened?" He carefully asked, his fingers still running through Harry's hair.

"Just.. nothing. Forget about it" Harry mumbled and Louis rolled his eyes.
"Love. Tell me what I did. I was too drunk to remember, I'm sorry"
"I was on my way home, it was raining and you ran after me. You wanted to call me a cab but I didn't want to. I just wanted to get away. You kissed me and I pushed you away. But it's not important. Apparently it meant nothing"
"Or it just meant what I told you all this time?" Louis sighed.

"Harry I won't remember it. But you know what they say. Children and drunks tell the truth"
"Actually it's children and fools tell the truth" Harry noticed and Louis shrugged.
"You know what I mean. And I am a fool sooo.. Harry. I kissed you because I was tired of holding myself back from you. The same reason I broke down in that hotel room. Because I fucking love you. And maybe that night I was drunk enough to kiss you. Stop doubting everything. Stop doubting yourself"