46

Harry's POV

Oh and sweetheart. This man can lift over 50 pounds with one hand. So just shut up, honey.
Harry thought about Louis' words over again and over again. Why would he do that? One day he stood up for him, got his back and the other day he hated him so much that he barely looked at him? What was his problem? What had Harry done to him? Couldn't Louis just choose what he wanted?
The second Louis gave him a smile or said something nice about him Harry's heart jumped.

He looked over at the man for a moment and drank something. He had to push it aside, don't think about it. This show and another one then he would be home. Could speak to Joff and maybe the therapist could explain Louis' behaviour to him. At least he hoped that he would understand him.

When the beat of 'History' started, Harry had stopped to think about Louis' behaviour. The blue eyed man acted on stage as always, laughed and entertained everyone. Maybe everything would be different again when they got off stage.
They ran around and laughed the whole show, just having fun. One time he slipped and fell because Louis and Liam had spilled water all over the floor in one of their fights. Harry's back hurt but he laid on the ground laughing like a dumbass. Louis even helped him up and everything seemed alright for the moment.

Near the end of the show it was time for 'No Control'. As the drums started a little smile made its way on Harry's face. He remembered that one morning in the hotel room. And somehow he knew that Louis did too. At least he wished the man did. "No control, hm?" He remembered his own question looking up at him. He really had been defenceless, he thought with a smile. Everything had been alright back then, at least they had been together.
When Niall started singing he was still thinking about it.

(Niall)
Stained coffee cup
Just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough

Harry glanced over at Louis, seeing him grinning before he started singing his own lines.
(Harry)
Sweet, where you lay
Still a trace of innocence on the pillow case

When Louis started singing they all started doing the little Carpool Karaoke dance James had taught them. They had done that at every show and every night the fans seemed to scream even louder than the night before. Niall and Harry looked at each other and couldn't stop from laughing.

(Louis)
Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control

They all joined Louis and sang the first chorus together. They had so much fun, Liam nearly forgot to sing his part over laughing at Niall's moves.

Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

(Liam)
Taste, on my tongue
I don't want to wash away the night before

For a short moment, Harry allowed himself to close his eyes. He remembered the morning Louis had come up with that song damn well. He opened his eyes and started taking over.

In the heat, where you lay
I could stay right here and burn in it all day

Again Louis sang the pre-chorus on his own, joined by their laughter. Niall still couldn't stop laughing as Zayn tried to remember the moves. And when Harry saw his despair, he started laughing again as well. He calmed himself to sing the chorus with them but Niall completely lost it and laughed all the way through the chorus. And the fans absolutely loved it.

Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control

Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

After the chorus, there was a little break, longer than on the record for Zayn to catch a little breath.
Harry looked at him. He always loved this part of the song. It was the hardest part to sing but the lyrics were incredible. It described how he felt around Louis. Had felt, he reminded himself. He couldn't hold back from thinking about the man, even if he had wanted to. He was completely lost near him. And knowing that Louis didn't feel the same way made him shiver.

There was something about the way Zayn looked back at him before he started singing that seemed strange to him. He couldn't read it before the man started singing. And changed the lyrics.

Lost his senses, He's defenseless
His perfume's holding him ransom
Sweet and sour, heart devoured
Lying here they count the hours

Harry couldn't believe what Zayn had just sung. The fans screamed even louder and Harry looked at Zayn who just grinned. He was obviously proud of himself. And Harry was too.
Louis started singing the pre-chorus for the last time, he seemed as perplexed as Harry felt. But there was a hint of a grin on his face, wasn't it?

Waking up, beside you I'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control

They all sang together the chorus for the last time and somehow all of them grinned. It was a statement better than words could say it.