2

March 2020
Louis' POV

When his phone rang, Louis sat at the table eating his dinner. He had ordered food again. He didn't cook, he never liked it. It had always been Harry who had cooked but things had changed since 5 years ago.

He picked up the phone.
"Yeah?"
"Simon here, Louis"
"Si, what's up?"
"It's a thing, Tommo. All the boys are on board"
His heart stopped.
"What?..!"
"All the boys are on board. There will be an Anniversary tour!"

When Louis had agreed to this whole thing he never thought that the other lads would agree too. He'd only said Yes so Simon would fuck off. He'd never thought that Harry would agree with it. He hadn't even imagined how it would be being back with the boys. Being back with him.

"All of them?"
"Harry agreed too, Louis" Simon sounded annoyed.
Fuck.
"K, so what's the plan?"
"So, the tour will start in June. The interview with Corden will be in May. But to set everything up and to sign the contract we need you guys to come together one time before that. As soon as possible. Maybe you five could agree on a date and a place. Liam will call you for that. For now, that's all"
Without waiting Simon hung up the phone and Louis was left alone with his thoughts. He didn't know what to think about Harry wanting to be back in the band.

"Go fuck yourself, Tomlinson" were the last words he had said to him. Maybe after all this time he would forgive him? Forgive that he had caused him so much pain? Louis hoped Harry would forgive him. But he didn't know.

The next day, Liam called and told Louis that they were about to meet. It was clear that they didn't want to meet in public. They wanted to meet somewhere private. Zayn's house was no option since he lived in London. Niall said it wouldn't be a problem meeting at his normally but he had workers at his apartment and the whole place was a mess.
Liam had his son arround which lead to their meeting point being Louis' or Harry's house.

"So what did he say, Liam?"
"He said he doesn't care. It's up to us. But I truly think that his place would be the best option. It's perfect to get there for all of us and it's big enough"
"K. But in case he doesn't want it.. Just tell me"
"Shouldn't be a problem man. Harry wanted this to be done as soon as possible. The other lads agreed. You up on Thursday?"
Thursday. In three days. Louis didn't know if he was ready to see him again. But he had to be. He wanted nothing more than to see him.
"Sounds good"
"K, I'll talk to Harry and send you a message later"

Not even an hour later, Louis received a message from Liam saying "Thursday at Harry's. 6pm." and he didn't know what to expect.
He was afraid. Shortly after receiving the messenge another one came in "Make sure the paps don't know where you're going. It's top secret. In case your small brain missed that." Daddy Directioner was back. But one thing was sure: It wouldn't be like 5 years ago. They all had changed.