7

Louis' POV

As the music started again, Harry appeared on stage wearing a suit that was made for his body. He looked incredible.
"So, London. There's one song that has followed me on stage since day one of my career. But I am wondering.. Do you guys know a band named 'One Direction'?" He grinned as the crowd screamed.
"That's what I thought. So get off your seats again. And if you know the words to this one please do sing along" He smiled and started singing his own version of 'What Makes You Beautiful'. The crowd went wild.

They sang along and the four boys watched how Harry entertained the whole arena. He was made for being on stage. Louis knew that since he had met him. It was his passion and he was incredibly proud of Harry and what he had achieved. He knew that it was a hard way for him, that some people never believed in him being able to entertain the way he really was.
Louis had to admit that he himself had doubted Harry's success even though he wanted him to be happy always. But Harry had made it without any help. Without his help. Another promise that he had broken.

When the show ended and the fans started to leave, Anne looked at the four boys. "You wanna join us? It was the last show. The crew and family always have dinner together. C'mon boys."
"Did you say dinner? I'm in!" Niall grinned even happier than before if that was even possible and the others laughed.
"We really don't want to disturb anything. It's Harry's evening. We shouldn't-"
Anny interrupted him. "You boys are family. Please. Harry would love that."
"Will you accept us saying no?" Zayn smiled at her and Anne shook her head. "Never"
"Well, then we're in" Liam smiled and Anne smiled back at him. "Great! Let's go!"
Louis didn't want to join them. He didn't want to see Harry any longer. He couldn't. Even though he loved being around him but it hurt too much.
He couldn't say anything as Anne grabbed his arm and they headed to the restaurant.

Harry's POV
Harry was exhausted. His body hurt from jumping around and he had a little headache. But it was worth it. The fans were incredible. He would miss these shows even though they were exhausting.
He was looking forward to lay in his bed but he also was happy about spending time with his family. He hadn't seen them since his birthday. Quickly, he changed his clothes and made his way to the security team that would escort him to the restaurant.
Because of the Meet&Greets he was late but his mother knew that already. He wanted to spend as much time with his fans as possible - they were the reason why he was who he was. Without them he'd be nothing and he did not plan on forgetting that.

The security team helped him getting inside and Harry followed behind. The first thing he saw was Louis. His heart stopped as the boy from Doncaster looked back at him. He looked away, seeing that the other boys were there as well.
"Finally, there you are!" His mother pulled him into a hug followed by his sister. He enjoyed the hugs. He had missed them so much.
"I invited the boys to join our dinner. They said they didn't want to disturb but I said  - like you always say - they're part of our family!"
Harry forced a smile on his face. "Sure"
Noticing that the band didn't know his band mates and his band mates didn't know his band neither, he introduced them as they sat down. He was seated directly opposite of Louis and didn't even dare to look at him. The waitress took their orders. He needed something strong to survive this.

Louis' POV

The band and Gemma started chatting with Liam and Niall. Louis was feeling uncomfortable. He didn't dare to look at Harry. He was scared of seeing his eyes again. And he was scared that there were still indifference, sadness and anger in it.
"So, Louis.. I didn't want to write this in a message, that's why I sent a letter but I need to say it again. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I loved your mom and Fizzy. They were incredibly kind- I'm so so sorry.."
Louis looked at Anne. He gave her a little smile that was surrounded by sadness. "Thank you Anne. Means a lot"

"I really wanted to attend the funerals too.. But I wasn't able to because I was in the hospital - unfortunately at both times. But Harry told that it was a very beautiful and fitting goodbye for both of them. I'm so sorry again"
She pulled him in a hug.
Louis didn't want to think about both of them gone. He would cry again and he should not.
But he was irritated. Harry had attended the funerals? He didn't know he was there. He didn't see him. He would've noticed, wouldn't he? Though it were the worst days of his life so he wasn't sure.

He looked at Harry insecurely and said quietly "You were there?"
Harry looked back at him and nodded. "How couldn't I attend"
"I would've understood if you didn't.."
He said it quietly. Only Harry could hear him.
"No. That wouldn't have been ok, Louis. They meant something to me too.."
"Thank you, Harry"

He nodded and listened to the others but Louis couldn't look away. He couldn't focus on anything else than Harry. He was an angel, his heart was golden and full of love for others.
He looked at him. He was wearing a shirt with a huge cutout again but he couldn't be mad about it. These shirts were made just for him. This time it was a simple black one with buttons.

Louis could smell his cologne and it made him go even crazier. He heard him talking with his mother about the show.
"The fans were crazy, mate!" Liam looked at Harry. He must have been listening too.
"I know, they were wild. The lights.." He sounded excited, like a little child and Louis had to smile.

"Every move you made made them go wilder. They love you so much. You're made to be on that stage, Styles"
Liam sounded like a proud dad. Well in fact he was, regarding the fact that he had been educating them since they were teenagers.
He had believed in Harry from the beginning. He had supported him. Told him that he could achieve everything when Louis had held him back. He wasn't proud of it. But he had been sure that Harry would get hurt. But he wasn't. On stage he was the best he could be.

Suddenly Anne hit Harry in a playful way on the shoulder. "I told you not to sing that song. And as if that wasn't enough, you also got naked on stage!" He laughed. Louis smiled. Harry's laugh could never not make him smile.
"Sorry mom. A man gotta do what a man gotta do"
Anne sighed and Niall laughed. "Well the crowd liked it"
Zayn, who sat next to Louis, whispered. "And Louis too" Louis chose to ignore that comment and focus back on them.