6

Louis' POV

"So, enough crying for today. Dammit. It's little emotional today because this is the last show and my family's here.." Louis watched as Harry wiped away his tears, smiling.

"Now, I want you to hold the hand of the person standing next to you. I don't care if you know them or not. Just take their hand. You don't know what someone is going through. Smile at them, appreciate them being here. And now raise your hands up in the air.
I want you to know that every hand I can see now, everyone who is here today - whoever you are, whoever you wanna be, whoever you love and whatever you are going through at the moment - I love each and every single one of you. I love you so so much and whatever you want to achieve in life - I believe in you, no matter what other people say."

Louis looked around. There were so many rainbow coloured signs and flags everywhere. Fans were holding hands that were raised in the air. It was an incredible atmosphere supported through cheers and screams. They loved Harry as much as he loved them. Louis saw something he didn't believe in a few years ago: Harry had to power to give people hope. He was who he wanted to be and he supported others at doing the same. It was incredible.

"Thank you for spending this Saturday evening with the band and me - we know there are thousands of things you could've done tonight but you chose us! Thank you London!
There's not much time left unfortunately but we're not finished yet. We want to make this evening memorable and there are some songs that need to be sung tonight!-" Harry was about to continue as a fan screamed "Medicine!" being supported and cheered to by many others. Louis had heard fans talking about it before and he wondered what this could mean as he heard Niall laughing.

When Harry continued, grinning at the audience Louis watched every move he made.
"Actually, London. My mum's here tonight. Hi mum!"
He waved at the spot where they were seated and smiled.
"Before the show started, my mum sent me a text. And I wanna show it to you guys-" He took out his phone as the fans screamed.

A camera man started filming his screen and a message by 'Mum' could be read.
'I dare you Harold. If you sing that song I'll kill you afterwards. I'm your mother! I don't wanna imagine. I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT.'
Harry read the text aloud while the fans laughed and clapped. Now Louis was sure that it was a song about sex. The fans cheered, screaming  but Harry shut them off. He was brilliant at controlling the crowd, he had always been.

"No medicine tonight guys. You heard my mum. This is a family show!" He turned around but suddenly turned back facing the audience and grinned. "Or is it?!" Screams and laughter could be heard and even Louis had to smile while shaking his head. Some things remain the same, he thought.

"I know you dirty pack well enough to know that you won't give up till I give you what you want.. Soo, this song is called 'Medicine'!" He grinned as the fans screamed louder and louder. Suddenly a beat started and the lights turned dark red. Harry looked at their seats in apology "Sorry mum. It's worth being killed." but then winked at the audience.

He started moving to the beat and Louis couldn't stop from watching him.

"Here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Treat you like a gentleman
Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline
I think I'm gonna stick with you
Here to take my medicine, take my medicine
Rest it on your fingertips
Up to your mouth, feeling it out
Feeling it out

Louis shivered. The song and Harry singing it with his deep voice were pure sex. To distract himself from his thoughts he drank another drink already feeling the alcohol.

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted
Yeah, cheers on you Harold, Louis thought.
And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you - he didn't sing it but the crowd screamed - TASTED