25

Louis' POV

When Louis woke up it was still dark outside. He felt the bus moving and closed his eyes again. He felt at ease. Suddenly he remembered Harry and could feel his strong arms around his waist. He felt his soft skin touching his own and smiled. Harry gave him a feeling of security and warmth and he pressed himself even more against the curly's body.
He looked down on Harry's arms and started sliding down his fingers over his tattooed skin. The rose and the anchor, the heart and the mermaid. Louis knew Harry's tattoos nearly better than his own. He loved them on Harry's skin.

"What are you doing?" Harry's raspy voice out of nowhere frightened him. A shiver went through his body. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to frighten you" He whispered and Louis felt his lips on his head.
"It's okay, love" Louis kissed the tattoo of the rose and noticed goosebumps on Harry's skin.
Concerned he whispered: "Are you cold?"
"I'm not. I couldn't feel any better" His soft lips kissed his shoulder.

Louis wanted to scream out how much he loved him but he held himself back. He didn't want to move forward too fast. He knew that he still had to prove that he wanted to be with him forever. The only way he saw was telling the public but that wasn't possible. He couldn't risk everything. Louis wasn't concerned about his career. He was concerned about his family and Harry. He didn't know how much Simon would really do of what he said before and he couldn't risk it.
The bus still moved and Louis closed his eyes again, enjoying the feeling of Harry's lips on his back. A few minutes later he fell back asleep.

When he woke up the next time, Harry wasn't there anymore. He opened up the curtains and quickly closed his eyes again. The sun was shining brightly. He gave his eyes some time to get used to the sunlight and got up afterwards. Louis was the last one to get up, the other bunks were empty. He noticed that the bus wasn't moving anymore as he put on some clothes.

He left the back of the bus and joined the others who sat on the couch.
"Oh, you're awake? Wonders really do happen" Zayn grinned at him, earning a bad look from Louis.
"What time is it?" Liam looked at his phone. "It's nearly. 2 PM. We should eat something before heading to the stadium."
"2 PM?!" Louis asked. He was shocked. He hadn't slept that long in ages. His eyes met with Harry's and they smiled at each other.
"Yeah, c'mon. I'm hungry" Niall exclaimed.
"You're hungry always, Nialler" Liam laughed and was joined by Harry. Louis grinned to himself. The sound of Harry's laugh light up his world. He hadn't laughed around them in a long time that way.

They got ready and left for lunch. The next hour they spend the time eating and talking. Just the five of them. And for Louis it felt just like at the beginning. Just the five if them without any pressure. Only fun.

Harry's POV

They just had finished the suprise song - 'Little Black Dress' - and Liam started talking. Harry took his water bottle and drank something.
"So tomorrow's December sixth. You know we LOVE Christmas. So it's St. Nicolas Day. And we decided to give you a little present for that reason today"
The crowd screamed and they grinned. Harry stood up again and made his way to the other boys. They stood next to each other and Niall took over Liam's part.
"Who wants another sooooooong?"
Followed by Louis shouting "Oiii Oiii" to make them go even crazier.
Liam smiled at them and started talking again. "We wanted to give you guys the chance. So guys. Quickly take out your mobile devices and log into Twitter. Tweet the song we should sing using the hashtag #1DinBrisbanePresent and we'll see whose tweet comes up first in two minutes! It doesn't matter which of our songs!" They laughed as the crowd screamed again and chatted to give them some time to tweet their wish.

"Did you know that there are candles that are supposed to smell like us?"
Liam asked the four men next to him earning loud screams from the crowd. He grinned at them. "Yeah, even I heard about that!"
Harry nodded, smiling. "I'm supposed to smell like Cashmere Vanilla. Do I smell like Cashmere Vanilla to you, Niall?" He looked at the Irishman who laughed.
"Absolutely. Harry, you smell FABULOUS!" They laughed and Louis asked
"Oi, I didn't know we all had scents. What's mine?"
"Yours is bergamot, tabacco and caramel, I think. Isn't it?" Liam looked at the fans who screamed in agreement. Harry his his grin, knowing he had that exact candle at home just because it smelled like Louis.
They talked about their candle scents for a few more minutes.
"Did you know, they're all sold out in the US stores?" Zayn laughed and they shook their heads in amusement.
Harry looked at the crowd "Oh guys, you're simply amazing"